Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

new perspective [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

new perspective [C] Empty
PostSubject: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 15:15

FALCONPAW
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

Falconpaw had been waiting for this. Training was a bore, but thankfully, Larchbreeze seemed to care about it only so much as he did. Falconpaw was grateful he wasn’t stuck with someone like Leopardwind for a mentor. But he could suffer whatever training Larchbreeze actually decided to put him through for the sake of seeing the sights the moor held. The rumbling gorge, the bobbing flower fields, every sprawling hill and rolling emerald valley… it was all beautiful. Falconpaw couldn’t get enough of it. Of all the landmarks, though, the flower fields were his favorite. There was just something captivating about the plentiful array of blossoms that made his eyes widen watching them sway in the wind.

That’s where his patrol walked today. Falconpaw drew in a deep breath and held it for several moments before letting it go. The older cats shepherding them were already spreading out to begin their hunt. Falconpaw followed, wading into the sea of flowers, though he didn’t have any intention of hunting. That was too much work. Laurelpaw, who walked near him, was a far more worthy subject of his interest and energy. ”Hey, Laurelpaw. C’mere a second.” When she started to walk his way, Falconkit bent down to gently pluck a cluster of golden-petalled flowers from the ground. He stood up straight just as she reached him, and he took the opportunity to lean forward and place the marigolds behind one of her ears. Then he smiled, faux-sheepishly, and waved his tail. ”Sorry,” he said, though the apology was dampened by the fact he winked, ”didn’t mean to be so forward. I just thought they’d bring out your eyes, y’know?”
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Apprentice • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 18:28

When Falconpaw put the marigold behind Laurelpaw's ear, she blushed. "Oh," she mewed, blinking in surprise. "Thank you." She didn't know what to say back, to be honest. Perhaps the fact a tom made a move on her made her tongue-tied, that it put her at a loss for words for once. But it was still so weird, since Laurelpaw didn't have any problem flirting with other toms.

...Maybe she didn't have to say something.

Pinning her ears back so that her marigold didn't fall out, she picked up one of the daisies growing in the field. She lodged it behind Falconpaw's left ear, gently grazing his cheek with her nose before pulling away. Stars, the ginger tom was even prettier with a daisy in his ear. "That's for my fluttering heart," she teased, leaning down and wagging her tail. Any awkwardness that she had just a few heartbeats ago had dissipated into thin air, and she could focus more on building a relationship with Falconpaw.

pfp is rookfire, drawn by the amazing xaandiir!

new perspective [C] Image10
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 16:50

FALCONPAW

Laurelpaw’s reaction earned an immediate purr from Falconpaw. He could practically feel the heat that built under her cheeks bleeding into his own fur from the warm air between them. Her thanks was far from timid, but any words that might have come behind it failed. Falconpaw’s grin grew a little wider. Had he ever stunned someone speechless before? With idiocy, maybe, but not with charm. It felt pretty good, to have her looking at him in that cute, stunned little way. Especially when it was Laurelpaw; he hadn’t really talked to her except in passing yet, but he knew her to be as flirtatious as he was shaping up to be. It felt like he’d won something, pulling this off on her. Falconpaw stretched a bit onto his toes and his grin got wider.

Before he could step two far away, she was bending down to pluck a flower for herself--and stretching out to apply it to him, the same way he’d done to her. Falconpaw blinked, and his eyes rolled slightly up as if he could hope to see the daisy now pinned behind his ear. He exhaled a faint chuckle at the feeling of Laurelpaw’s nose brushing across his cheek then refocused on her. ”Well, geez, Laurel,” he purred, ”I already gave you a flower. Now what am I supposed to do about my heart?” His tail wagged, too, and his heart did in fact perform flips in his chest.

Moving carefully and keeping his ears pinned to hold his flower in place, Falconpaw stepped away from his companion, brushing against her side as he moved. ”Walk with me,” he said quietly. When she began to move with him, he led them further into the field of flowers. ”I wouldn’t be the first to tell you you’re beautiful, would I?” Falconpaw asked. ”One of the prettiest cats I’ve seen.” With a wink, he added, ”Don’t tell the other apprentices, though.”
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 23:56

Laurelpaw giggled at Falconpaw's comments, before following him deeper into the flower fields, ears still pinned for her marigold to not fall out. It was nothing short of amazing, flirting back-and-forth with Falconpaw, and it seemed like Falconpaw felt the same way. Perhaps it could turn into something more, given enough time, though that was barely a thought that crossed her mind while she walked side by side with Falconpaw, close enough to 'accidentally' brush pelts for a few heartbeats before pulling away again.

"You'd be surprised," she replied, turning to him. She was pretty sure that many of the toms did like her, even if Falconpaw was the only one who could admit it to her. "And don't worry," she said, leaning towards Falconpaw. "My lips are sealed." The calico she-cat pressed her lips together, waited for a second, then lightly kissed the ginger tom on the cheek before pulling away.

"Has any cat ever told you how kissable you are?" the calico she-cat said, before giggling again.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 10:51

FALCONPAW

Falconpaw angled his head to the side, though he was careful not to tip too far so he didn’t lose his daisy. No one had it in them to tell Laurelpaw how pretty she was? Falconpaw certainly was surprised. He looked her over, the way dark fur melded with auburn to cape her pale underside, the deep golden color of her eyes… Well, at least he could take pride in being the first. It certainly seemed to endear Laurelpaw to him more. He smiled and started to open his mouth, but he was silenced by the gentle press of her muzzle against his cheek.

Warmth bloomed under his fur at the point of contact, then it spread through the rest of his face; to his ears, down his neck. A laugh, higher-pitched than his usual and closer to a giggle, bubbled out of him. Falconpaw almost shook his head before he remembered the flower, so he pinned his ears back instead. ”You’d be surprised,” he echoed. He wasn’t sure how to feel about Laurelpaw beating him at his own game. It sent a rush through him, hot and fast. And stars, it was fun. But he wasn’t supposed to be the one feeling fluttery and off-balance.

Falconpaw swallowed down the butterflies that rose up his throat. With some of his composure regained, he tipped his head closer, pausing just before his nose would brush her cheek. ”I could say the same about you,” he whispered just before returning the same gesture she’d shown him. When he pulled away (though he didn’t go far, remaining in Laurelpaw’s space), he purred, ”What did I do to deserve the attention of someone like you?”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptyThu 18 Jul 2024 - 2:04

Seeing Falconpaw blush was priceless to see. She'd never seen him this flustered before - perhaps because it was the first time he'd ever been kissed before. No one else would be confident enough to try kissing Falconpaw, so she felt excited for a bit of exclusivity. Of course, he'd still flirt with other she-cats, and she'd do the same with other toms, but they had something that no one else could have. A special connection.

It was solidified when Falconpaw kissed Laurelpaw back, and truly stole her heart away. This was what she had always dreamed of, being intimate with another cat like this, exchanging kisses and making each other flustered. The fact it was happening now, in real life... it gave her so much joy when-

Her thoughts were interrupted by a golden flower falling down her face.

In her rattledness, she had accidentally unpinned her ears, so the marigold Falconpaw gave her was now falling from her head. Catching it before it touched the ground, the calico she-cat gave Falconpaw an awkward smile, flower in her jaw. "Whoops," she said, gracefully rising back up. "Mind helping me put it back where it belongs?" Saved it.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 10:25

FALCONPAW

Laurelpaw was stunned. Even being so close that he could only see half her expression, Falconpaw could tell. The only thing that would have made the response better would be if Laurel had fallen off her paws more than metaphorically. Falconpaw was happy with the light of giddiness that arose in her eyes, though. A little trill of pride ran through him. Only Sunpaw had been this much fun to talk to and flirt with.

Then a little flash of gold was drifting down across his vision, and Falconpaw was leaning away. He couldn’t keep his grin from spreading wider when he did. Laurelpaw must have forgotten about the flower entirely, so focused on him rather than anything else. And she was so cute, with her lopsided, sheepish little smile. His paws tingled fiercely. Falconpaw felt like he could run the length of all five territories without stopping and not feel winded after.

”Of course,” he laughed easily. His own ears remained dutifully pinned so as not to repeat her mistake by losing his daisy. Falconpaw leaned forward again, letting their muzzles brush as he gently took the flower by its stem. When he replaced it behind Laurelpaw’s ear, he left his chin lingering atop her head for a moment, letting his purrs roll through her, before pulling away. ”There. All better.” Falconpaw said, smile wide and toothy. ”Gotta be more careful though, yeah? I don’t want you to lose that before we get on.” With a wink, he added, ”I don’t know about you, but I plan on keeping this daisy with me. I'll keep it close, right in my nest.”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 15:23

Falconpaw's gentle touch made Laurelpaw's heart flutter again. It was something that she couldn't control, her heart racing at the thought of love. As he placed the marigold behind Laurelpaw's ear again, the calico she-cat immediately pinned her ear back. She was not letting go - not again. She had a veneer of confidence, but she couldn't help falling for him. "Of course," she giggled, her sheepishness seeping through. It was fun, though, hanging out with him. She wanted to know more about him.

"Same here," she said, smiling back at him. "I'll always cherish the flower you gave me." Were there any other things that he would be interested in? He seemed pretty particular about taking care of his appearance - Laurelpaw was the same way, meticulously grooming herself to make herself attractive to other toms - but she wondered if there was anything else they could bond over. Maybe... just spending time together, like they have been.

"It's been so much fun walking with you, Falconpaw," she said, twining her tail with his. The fields were beautiful to gaze, especially with a lover alongside her. "I wish we could do this every day." She had training, unfortunately, and so did Falconpaw, but if Kestrelchirp and Larchbreeze could put them together - or maybe they could be on a hunting patrol together, chase rabbits into the other's waiting paws.

Wait. This was a hunting patrol. With how much fun Laurelpaw had been having, she had completely forgot. Embarrassment held her pelt, but that quickly shifted to excitement. We could do that now. "Falconpaw!" she said, an excited grin growing on her face. "Let's go hunting!"

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 7:58

FALCONPAW

The warm flush that had been a constant under his fur for the last several minutes deepened as Laurelpaw twisted their tails together. Though it gave him pause, a gesture of intimacy that felt far too close, Falconpaw didn’t miss a beat before letting his tail curl around hers in return. While he hummed along to Laurelpaw’s sentiments, he wondered if she was reading too much into this. If she thought he really liked her--thought they had a future together. And then he was wondering why the thought of that scared him so much. Wasn’t that what most cats wanted--someone to settle down with, to love and be loved by? Then why did the idea of it make him feel cold all over? This wasn’t supposed to be serious. It was just for fun.

”We’ll find the time,” he purred, just before Laurelpaw separated with a burst of energy. Falconpaw blinked, a little surprised by the suggestion before he remembered that’s what they’d come out here for in the first place. Right… we’re slacking right now, aren’t we? So he just grinned and took it in stride. ”Sure,” he said. ”You know, I’m a pretty good hunter. Caught a rabbit as a kit, and everything.” He grinned smugly before stepping away from Laurelpaw to pad further along, scenting the air as he went.

The Flower Fields were rich with prey this time of year, he’d heard. Rabbits loved it for food as much as they loved the beauty of the place. It did not take long for Falconpaw to find one further out in the fields. He sank low, letting the wildflowers shelter him as his paws crept forward. When he was close enough to be sure he could close the distance, he dashed forward like a shot. He was on top of the rabbit in an instant, bowling into it and catching its neck between his teeth. The fight in its limbs was gone within seconds. Grinning around its scruff, Falconpaw lifted his head and turned to search for Laurelpaw. When he found her eyes, he lifted his catch a little higher and waved his head proudly. Did he impress her? Falconpaw hoped he did. But what if that only served to deepen their attachment? A shiver ran down his spine. Falconpaw swallowed around the rabbit hanging between his teeth.

Falconpaw attempted to catch a rabbit... attempt successful! -2 EP.

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Sun 11 Aug 2024 - 8:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15438

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 7:58

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

new perspective [C] Mistpe10
new perspective [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new perspective [C]   new perspective [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

new perspective [C]
Page 1 of 1