Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

boys will be bugs [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

boys will be bugs [C] Empty
PostSubject: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 9:48

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit couldn’t keep his paws still. He kept pacing back and forth antsily, his short tail waving back and forth, back and forth. He’d already gotten in trouble today for being under the warriors’ paws, and now he didn’t know what to do to have fun. Harespring was out of camp, Silent and Wasp were busy together somewhere, and Otter was being fussed over by their mother. Foxkit’s body itched with the desperate need to do something--anything. His eyes kept drifting longingly toward the entrance of camp. How hard would it really be to make a run for it and come back before someone noticed he was gone? Harespring wasn’t even around to know, and so he couldn’t be upset.

Or maybe he could get away with it without getting into trouble. Foxkit’s eyes slid around camp. He’d heard someone in the nursery say that kits could leave camp if they had a guide. Now Foxkit didn’t know if that was true… but there was no harm in trying. He just had to find a good cat to take him, and be really, really convincing.

When his eyes landed on an apprentice nearby, Foxkit wasted no time in trotting over. He puffed himself up and smiled as big as he could up at the larger tom. ”Hi!” He said, tail sweeping side-to-side in greeting. ”What’s your name? And are you busy?” He didn’t look busy, although he certainly looked… angsty. Oh well. Hopefully Foxkit could sway him in his favor.
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan Kit • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 15:03

Firepaw

Firepaw's attention dropped as the pitter-patter of small paws alerted him to a quickly approaching kit. He stared down at the little tom for a moment, trying to place who, exactly, his parents were. Then, it hit him. Right - this was one of Harespring's kits. His mentor's litter had arrived very recently and, frankly, Firepaw wasn't sure if he should celebrate his new clanmates or not. A part of him was more worried that it meant more cats to protect. There was, after all, only one of him and the task of keeping SkyClan safe seemed like a task that grew larger and larger by the day. The weight of it was crushing and, with each loss he couldn't prevent, it got worse.

But, at the end of the day, no. He wasn't busy right now even though he should be. He should be fortifying the camp of practicing his battle moves. He should be taking care of the elders or queens or doing quite literally anything beneficial. But he wasn't. Each task seemed so monumental that it was just easier to ignore them and hope some cat fixed everything for him. Of course, nobody did. So, with each passing day, the things he needed to do grew whilst the cats he cared about died or vanished. Mintglade, his mother, had been gone since the day before and though Firepaw knew she was capable of taking care of herself, he couldn't help but worry. 

Sunfire had vanished in much the same way - overnight - and no cat thought to be worried until it was too late. Heart in his stomach, Firepaw tried to focus on the kit in front of him, an increasingly difficult task. "Oh. I'm Firepaw and no, I'm not busy." The tortoiseshell tom glanced past Harespring's kit, towards the camp entrance, and sighed. He really should look for Mintglade...he was just scared of what he might find if he did. It could wait a little longer - he was certain she was okay. She had to be. "Is there something you need, kit?" And, more importantly, couldn't he find another cat to bother? Someone with more patience than him?

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] EmptyTue 9 Jul 2024 - 15:11

FOXKIT

Foxkit nodded at the introduction and responded, ”I’m Foxkit.” Pale blue eyes followed Firepaw’s gaze and found his attention was traveling toward the thorny tunnel that led out of camp. He must’ve wanted to leave, too! What luck. He would be even easier to convince. Foxkit swung his gaze back around and, rather than answering the question directly, said, ”Hey, I gotta question for ya.” He swayed forward and back, weight shifting from flat pads to toes, and his short tail waved back and forth. ”Someone told me it’s okay for kits to leave camp ‘s long ‘s they gotta guide with’em. Is that true?” Hope shined brightly in his eyes. ”’Cause I wanna see outside. And you kinda look like you’re looking for someone anyway, so why don’t we go together? I can be helpful about it--seriously.”
SkyClan • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 14:36

Firepaw

Firepaw hummed noncommittally, his yellow eyes distant. The kit's name when one ear and just about out the other as he daydreamed of leaving the camp and going somewhere far far away where all of his missing family were waiting for him. Though, as Foxkit continued to insistently pester him, Firepaw lowered his gaze once more to the flame point kit, his tail tip twitching. Whatever the question was, Foxkit seemed determined to ask it, so he didnt bother arguing and simply listened with mild curiosity. Of course, he hadn't been expecting the little tom to make such a bold request. With an uncertain look towards the camp entrance, Firepaw mulled over his options with perhaps not the right frame of mind. 

"Alright, kit. I'll take you out, but you need to stay beside me at all times, got it?" He wouldn't even take the little tom far - they'd stay within eyesight of the camp the entire time. Probably. "Doubt you could help me though. The cats I'm looking for are long gone. Way beyond the reaches of our territory." Regardless, that didnt mean it wasn't worth a little look around the camp. Maybe they'd find something he'd missed? It was unlikely, but not impossible.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] EmptySat 3 Aug 2024 - 9:39

FOXKIT

Foxkit’s eyes got big and he lit up at Firepaw’s answer. ”Wait--you mean it?” Foxkit gasped out. Then he quickly snapped his mouth shut, like he could retract the words, because he didn’t want his surprise to turn the apprentice toward changing his mind. Foxkit took pride in correctly guessing that Firepaw was looking for someone. It didn’t really matter that the patch-pelted tom seemed sour and hopeless about the idea of finding them.

Foxkit rocked forward and back on his paws. ”I mean--yeah, of course! I’ll stay close.” He promised with a very serious nod. ”Whatever y’say, Firepaw.” Then he was starting to turn away. ”Yeah, they may be gone, but a fresh pair ‘f eyes never hurt, right? And ‘M real small still. Bet it’ll be easier for me to see any tracks they left behind.” His tail waved with enthusiasm and Foxkit bustled off toward the thorn-and-bracken tunnel leading out into the great, wide world of trees beyond. ”Hurry up! We won’t find anyone waiting around. Gotta get out there so I can help, right?”
SkyClan • Kit • he/him • #9964B1

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] EmptySat 10 Aug 2024 - 0:06

Firepaw

Firepaw quirked a brow at Foxkit, suddenly uncertain about this entire thing. He'd already said yes, though, so he could hardly back out now. Besides, grown warriors took kits out of the camp all of the time - he hardly saw the difference. And he'd do just about anything to get out of this stale camp, too. "Sure, whatever. You'd better, or I'll drag you back faster than you can say 'mousedung'." He paused suddenly; eyes wide. Was he supposed to say that in front of kits? Well, the damage was done. So, with a flick of his tail, Firepaw raced after Foxkit and thrust himself ahead of the small tom. "Hey! Close to me, remember?" 

He wouldn't have the young tom getting snatched by some creature no more than a pawstep from the camp. If they were going to do this, they'd do it the right way - with him in the lead, checking for danger. "Now come on." With that, Firepaw squeezed himself through the thorn barrier and out into the quiet forest outside. Anxiety prickled his paws as Foxkit followed closely behind and Firepaw sighed. Was this what it was like having kits? Constant insanity and the fear that something would happen to them? Blegh. He hated it.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [C]   boys will be bugs [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

boys will be bugs [C]
Page 1 of 1