Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i love you, harvey, i don't care [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

i love you, harvey, i don't care [C] Empty
PostSubject: i love you, harvey, i don't care [C]   i love you, harvey, i don't care [C] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 7:52

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit was worried about his brother. Otterkit was skittish, sure-- but it didn’t seem normal just how timid he was. He practically jumped at shadows and the world beyond the shelter of their nest terrified him. It was hard enough to coax him into exploring camp most days. He’d started sneezing over the last few days, too, and it seemed pretty persistent. Was he getting sick? Foxkit had never seen a sick cat before, but he knew what it was, had heard the telltale signs were sneezing and coughing fits. He didn’t want his little brother getting sick.

Foxkit poked his head into the nursery, a squirrel hanging from his teeth by the tail. Blue eyes swept immediately toward the family’s shared nest, and to no surprise, he found Otterkit curled up there. It looked like he was sleeping, or at least trying to. All the sneezing had been making his brother tired, too. Foxkit frowned around the prey in his mouth. He padded over to Otterkit and set the squirrel down close by before dropping heavily onto his haunches. ”Hey, Otter,” he said. He reached out a paw to bap lightly at his brother’s ears. ”I brought ya something to eat. You know, it’s pretty late in the morning--aren’t you ever gonna get up?” The words were, perhaps, harsh, but worry colored the tones of his voice.
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan Kit • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6