Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)   Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 5:49

Lighttail could scarcely believe it. The last time she’d felt this pain, she’d been left with three dead kits at her paws. Now, four healthy ones snuggled up to her belly. They were okay. She would be okay. “We did it, Stoatclaw,” she mewed, voice breaking slightly through her tears of joy. “We have two sons and two daughters.”

“As for names… I’d thought of a couple.” She nudged the silver and white she-kit. “Frostkit. For my grandfather. I hope nobody minds, with him being ShadowClan leader and all…” She then licked the little gray tom on the head. “And Snowykit, for my mother.” She looked back to Stoatclaw. “I think you should name the other two.”

The black she-kit cuddled up to her mother, kneading contentedly as she nursed. For now, her world was perfect. Just her, her brothers and sister, and Mama.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)   Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 15:18

"We did it."" The tom echoed. Without complications, they had both brought four kits into the world. It still felt surreal to him, even with the tiny bodies squirming and mewing at their mother's side he still couldn't believe they were a product of the both of them.

Frostkit and Snowykit. "Those names are beautiful, dear." Oh, he was going to name them? For some reason Stoatclaw had assumed Lighttail would name them all. One of his children was already suckling, one of the two that hadn't been named. "I'd like to name our daughter Mistykit." He had no reasoning for the aside from thinking it was a pretty name. Hopefully Mistflower wouldn't mind.

Next was the darkened tom, nearly a shadow of the sister he had just named. "And I'll name you Asterkit, after my friend. He was a brave warrior, if not a bit weird, but I loved him all the same." Stoatclaw's voice quivered. Astershine had always occupied a special place in his thoughts, and now he could walk among his clan once more.

The black she-kit wiggled on the floor, seeking warmth that she just couldn't find. A paw correcter her path and scooted her along, much to the kit's displeasure. That act earned the paw a few ferocious howls, but with a couple extra scoots she was latching on to the scent of milk.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Output12                   Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Output10                          Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)   Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 1:21

Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Aster_10
Asterkit
_

Asterkit let out a tiny wail, his black fur sticking out in every possible angle. Though his eyes weren't open to see it, he already had himself a great beginning. With two loving parents and his siblings by his side, life would be an endless opportunity.

Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive:Maplekit, Snowykit, Fogkit Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)   Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 21:47

Snowykit was a bit weaker than his siblings at first, however eventually he did get enough energy to keep up with the rest. The only thing on his mind was the scent of milk. The Sun hitting his fur perfectly to actually make his pelt look slightly white. It was all a small little kit like him could ask for at that moment in time. Loving parents, 3 siblings, the scent of milk, and heat from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)   Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Babies! (Open after parents and kits post)
Page 1 of 1