Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'm looking for a place to start [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunbear, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T5 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] T1 WindClan Warrior, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 440

i'm looking for a place to start [c] Empty
PostSubject: i'm looking for a place to start [c]   i'm looking for a place to start [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 19:32

OATFLUFFare you going to age with grace?
he/him - t3 windclan warrior
The training hollow was quiet. For as many apprentices as there were now - the adolescents far outweighing WindClan's warriors - it was odd to find the training hollow empty like this, but Oatfluff wasn't going to complain. He didn't know Redpaw too well yet, and he wasn't sure if she would get nervous in front of the other apprentices. He knew he would've been, if his first attempt at any sort of sparring would have been in front of older apprentices.

He looked back, reassured to find Redpaw looking around just behind him. "C'mon, Redpaw!" He called out to the lanky she-cat. They could take up as much space as they needed with nobody else around - it was perfect. A gentle breeze swept over the moor, and Oatfluff held on to the calm and quiet of the late morning, basking in it.

But Redpaw was waiting. "Okay. Today, we're learning a few battle moves! I know you're probably excited, but it's important that you listen closely, yeah? There are couple of rules for when you're sparring." He met her gaze to make sure she was listening. He didn't need any injuries or any fur flying. "One, listen to me. If I tell you that something is dangerous, I do mean it. Two - the most important rule - is to keep your claws sheathed. No matter what, you always keep your claws sheathed when you're sparring with Clanmates. And three, have fun!" Oatfluff grinned, not wanting training to seem too much like a chore.

"Now, to start, I wanna see where you're at. I'll get into a defensive stance, and I want you to attack me how you think is best. Then we can go over everything - things to keep in mind, how to keep a better stance, things like that!" He hadn't really done this before, even though he had two apprentices now - Smudgepaw had fallen ill before they'd gotten to do much training. He hoped he was doing okay - all of this was like a shot in the dark.

Oatfluff - T5 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunbear - T1 WindClan Warrior - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

i'm looking for a place to start [c] Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down

i'm looking for a place to start [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-