Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

check(up), please [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

check(up), please [c] Empty
PostSubject: check(up), please [c]   check(up), please [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 8:33

turbulence won’t stop us
Lightningbreeze burst into camp in a manner not all that unusual for her, beelining for the medicine den. The thorns and brambles that covered her fur, providing more than a few scratches, didn't exactly explain what she had been doing, but certainly did explain why she was seeking medical attention.

"Sorry to bother you, Thymelight," she grinned. "I might've gotten a liiittle carried away chasing a squirrel. Didn't see the thornbush."
we’ll keep pulling through || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: check(up), please [c]   check(up), please [c] EmptyThu 4 Jul 2024 - 0:14

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t3 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

There was truly never a dull day as SkyClan's medicine cat. Some days were lighter than others, ad today was one of those. Thymelight supposed she would prefer to see that the worst thing that was terrorizing her Clanmates was some simple thorns instead of predators or twolegs.

She gave the warrior a smile as she rose to her paws and headed toward her herb stash.
"Not a problem, Lightningbreeze. We'll just pull them out and put some cobwebs on them." The medicine cat told her as she brought over a bundle of cobwebs. She gently began to dislodge some of the easier thorns with her teeth before covering the small red marks that it left on the flesh with a small bit of cobwebs.

"Maybe try to be a bit more careful next time..." Thymelight stated, although her voice was light with amusement.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

PostSubject: Re: check(up), please [c]   check(up), please [c] EmptySun 7 Jul 2024 - 7:53

turbulence won’t stop us
"Thanks, Thymelight," Lightningbreeze managed to sound cheerful even as the thorns were dislodged and cobwebs applied. "Y'know, everyone always says that, but I never seem to have a problem unless I'm on the ground," Lightningbreeze shrugged.

Then she paused, tilting her head slightly in consideration. "Well, as soon as I was allowed up in the trees I hardly ever came down, so maybe that's why. Just goes to show that blood's got nothing to do with whether you're a Clan cat or not, I guess. SkyClan through and through!"

After all, she recalled that Thymelight wasn't Clanborn either; and here she was, SkyClan's medicine cat.

"What's it like being a medicine cat, anyway? I've always found myself in here, but it's not something I think I really get."
we’ll keep pulling through || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check(up), please [c]   check(up), please [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

check(up), please [c]
Page 1 of 1