Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

healing incantation [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

healing incantation [c] Empty
PostSubject: healing incantation [c]   healing incantation [c] EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 4:59

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t3 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

Thymelight hadn't known true responsibility until she had become a mother. Her giving birth to kits didn't mean that she was no longer a medicine cat. She still had cats to look after regularly while ensuring that she herself was alright along the way. Now, her kits weren't the small scraps of fur that they had been a few moons ago. She was watching them grow, and although it scared her to know that the dangers of the outside world now had access to them, she was still proud of them nonetheless.

The medicine den had been quiet that day, but the she-cat had kept herself awake and alert in case there were any surprise visitors. The slightest rustling sound outside of her den caused her to look over with her ears pricked. She relaxed a bit when she saw it was only one of her Clanmates and gave them a tired smile. "Hi, Lighttail. Are you alright?"
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: healing incantation [c]   healing incantation [c] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 8:45

“I suppose I am,” Lighttail mewed hesitantly. “But I’m… worried. Thymelight, um, I’ve had another litter in the past. They were born too soon and didn’t survive. Please don’t tell anyone, by the way, only Stoatclaw knows. But, um… is it normal for queens who’ve lost a litter to go on to have healthy kits? I’m worried for my current kits. They’re still moving and kicking, but I can’t help remembering their siblings.”
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: healing incantation [c]   healing incantation [c] EmptyThu 4 Jul 2024 - 2:59

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t3 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

Thymelight's gaze softened as Lighttail spoke. She was happy that the warrior had decided to confide in her. Such a serious topic was sure to worry even the toughest of cats.
"It's completely normal for queens who have lost kits to have another healthy litter. You've been blessed with a second chance, and I'm sure it wouldn't have been given to you if it wasn't going to be a success this time. I understand why you're worried, though. Is there anything I can do to help you with the kits?" Thymelight sat down near the she-cat and offered her an encouraging smile.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healing incantation [c]   healing incantation [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

healing incantation [c]
Page 1 of 1