Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Army Dreamers [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1482

Army Dreamers [c] Empty
PostSubject: Army Dreamers [c]   Army Dreamers [c] EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 1:59

Comfreyheart

Thunder rolled in the distance. If you looked up the sky would be clouded with... well, dark clouds. Wind blew leaves and sticks across the campgrounds. Rain dripped down onto the heads of any cat still outside. Puddles formed slowly and steadily. It wouldn't hinder any determined warrior from their duties, but who really wanted to spend their day soaked when they could be bundled up in a den instead? Comfreyheart, that's who. She'd always go out on patrol no matter the weather. But Comfreyheart wasn't given that choice to begin with. The molly watched the ground outside the den as it was beaten by rain, her chin resting on her paws. The day didn't feel much gloomier than her heart did. There was nobody she needed to take care of anymore. Nobody who depended on her, or who wanted to cuddle with her. Every kitten had their own mother to be with. She only had herself.

Through the rain, she saw someone. Comfreyheart raised her head. She hesitated to call out to him. It wasn't his fault her litter had... The queen did not try to finish that sentence. She didn't want to force him to spend time with her old and lonely self. He was a warrior now, grown and independent. She watched the tom somberly. But he's still my son, right? He'll want to speak to me, won't he? She swallowed and called out his name. "Curlyfluff! ...Be a dear and keep me company? I don't want you to catch a cold."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5917

Army Dreamers [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Dreamers [c]   Army Dreamers [c] EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 2:38

Having just returned from a patrol, Curlyfluff's pelt was drenched, which naturally made it heavy. Honestly, it might as well have been a metaphor for his current state of mind, hurt and heavy. He dragged his paws through each passing day without much interest in anything and it wasn't like he had any-cat to go to about his troubles or sorrows, seeing as though everyone was dead or hated him. Well, his daughter at least.

As he walked across camp with his head hung low, a familiar voice sounded and his soggy ears perked up. Turning his gaze towards the voice, the sight of Comfreyheart resting comfortably in the nursery brought a sense of comfort to him deep down. She was someone who he should've been leaning on, someone who stilled loved him. But what had he been doing instead? Wallowing away in his sadness; like a mousebrain.

Padding over to the queen and giving his pelt a good shake before entering the den, Curlyfluff ducked down into the dimly lit den and without hesitation took his place beside the dark-pelted she-cat.

"Mom," he started, a soft smile on his maw, although a twinge of uncertainty covered his face. "I'm so sorry I haven't been around more for you and have been so distant. I'd love to keep dry with you," he mewed, getting straight to the point. Hopefully she wasn't holding any grudges towards him for being so distracted lately. With all that had happened with her kits he was kicking himself that he should've been around more. He was just so, so foolish.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Army Dreamers [c] VHQrlk5
Army Dreamers [c] 1QYZaRo

Army Dreamers [c] Molex311
Back to top Go down

Army Dreamers [c]
Page 1 of 1