Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heart to Heart [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 20:17

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley kept it to herself for the most part, but she was genuinely scared. What if something happened to these kits in her belly? She didn't think she would ever forgive herself. But she couldn't help the tightness in her chest, thinking something might go wrong.

It was only natural, then, that she would go to her big sister for help. Swiftheart has had multiple litters, even if Lilyvalley had only been here for a couple. Still, she had more experience being a mother than Lilyvalley did.

And her kits actually made it to warriorhood.

If any cat would be able to offer her advice, it was her big sister.

"Hey Swiftheart? Can I talk to you?
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Heart to Heart [c] Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 20:00

With all the acting, all the deception and lies that she was put under to protect her close friends secret she had been a bit on edge. Constantly thinking about things and keeping tabs on her clanmates... making sure none of them suspected that Sable and her act was not real at all.

So far, it appeared to be fine. Still that did not stop her from starting to leap to conclusions as her little sister approached her and asked to talk.

Her ear flicked slightly

How did she find out?? she panickily thought to herself silently.

She blinked a bit nodding slowly "of course, you can always talk to me" she purred softly and sat beside Lilyvalley hoping this was about Lily and not herself

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 20:26

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
With a smile, Lilyvalley moved to sit beside her sister. For a moment, her paws just kneaded the ground, trying to find the right words to say.

"I'm scared."

There really was no other way to put it. She was terrified of everything going wrong. Because something always went wrong with her. And if she lost these kits, it might just break her.

"Rainkit is dead. Beetlekit is gone, and I don't know if he's alive. It's probably my fault that he left to begin with. And I just... I don't know how to be a mother, Swiftheart. I've tried, I really have. But I don't know if I can do it. I want to be the mom these kits need. But I am just so scared that I might just lose them. How do you do it? You've always been such a good mom to your kits, you've even helped raise me and my littermates. How do you keep everything from getting to you? You always seem so confident, and you have raised a few kits now. I just... I guess if any cat can help me, it's my big sister."

Lilyvalley let out a weak chuckle, just waiting for the response. It felt like her mind was racing a million miles an hour. She just hoped Swiftheart could help soothe her fears. And maybe even teach her a few things.
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 20:06

Swiftheart stayed quiet and let her sister speak her mind completely before saying anything. She blinked thinking about all she had said. Slowly she kneaded at the ground next to her little sister as well and leaned into her. Resting her head on Lilyvalley's shoulder and gave a gentle purr of reassurance.

Her heart tugged with emotions and care for her. She knew from experiance how hard losing kits was and the fear that came with the prospect of new litters.
"It's okay to be scared" she whispered softly into her little sisters ear and gently pulled her in closer for a hug.

"You are a good mother Lilyvalley, I know how much you cared for and loved all of your kits." She wanted to somehow promise that she wouldnt lose these kits, wanted to somehow make things all be correct and fine. But how could she promise such things? The only thing she could promise was what she was 100% sure of and that was how much she loved and cared for her sister.

"I will be there with you every pawstep of the way." she whispered nodding confidently.

How did she get through it all? A tindge of guilt hit at her when lilyvalley asked that question. She was acting as the mother to Heatherberry's kits and that whole cover was a living lie. One she wished she did not have to hide from her sister but out of necesity for the safety of their medicine cat was.

"I dont know sometimes, how I get through it all. she meowed honestly, stars knew she had lost a lot of kits as well

"but I know it is easier knowing you are not alone

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 1:29

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
For a moment, Lilyvalley was silent. Then she did something she probably had not done in so long. She certainly hadn't done it since her return, at least.

She buried her face into her sister's shoulder, and she cried. She cried for her kits. She cried for her siblings. She cried for her parents. She cried for all the time that she had been gone, scared and alone. Scared for all the nights she wasn't sure she would ever wake up from.

"I want my babies back. I want them all back. Why can't things just be like they were? Why can't everything just be okay again?"

It probably wasn't healthy for her litter, to be this upset. But she couldn't help it. Everything just seemed to weigh down on her. Even this one comfort she had in Swiftheart just felt so fragile. Like one wrong move and she would lose everything again.

She didn't know if she could handle that.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 19:47

Of all the Murky kits, Swiftheart had always been very open with her emotions, crying openly was something she did often and was used to. So, it was nothing shocking to her, she knew how to help in these situations and knew what her little sister felt here.

She never felt awkward or bad for showing how she felt and praised others for being able to show what they felt as well. As Lilyvalley cried into her shoulder she wrapped her tail around her younger sister hugging her gently and knelt her head down to nuzzle her back as she nodded gently swaying back and forth. Swiftheart not only heard her sisters words but could feel them as well, she too had wished so many times in the past that their family could be back together again. She had served four leaderships of shadowclan and through that time had lost many family and friends. She knew exactly what her sister meant by those words.

Her own personal belief in the stars told her that one day everything would be back to okay, one day their family would all be home once more. Until then, she would do everything in her power to love and to protect her last sibling here, and she knew Lilyvalley would do the same for her

Heart to Heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [c]   Heart to Heart [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart [c]
Page 1 of 1