Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] Empty
PostSubject: Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c]   Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 20:42

It would be a lie to say this confrontation didn't make Heatherberry even a little bit nervous. The actions of a certain apprentice had raised some major red flags, all in the open air of ShadowClan's very own camp. Had any other cat seen what she had seen? Heard what she had been told? Part of her hoped there were others who held her concerns about Wolfpaw; it would not be too good of a look to be the only one who saw the ghost of a long dead red warrior within the small body of one of Pineblossom's sons. It would be best for the two to talk privately and away from prying eyes and ears should the wrong cat hear of the medicine cats worries.

The trek to Pine Grove was a quick one, Heatherberry stopping every so often to gather a stray herb and to go over in her head how she would break this strange interaction to Pineblossom. Though it really felt unfair to not just be straightforward with the molly. She sighed, taking a seat. "I wish I had asked you out on a stroll for a more joyous occasion. I hold a lot of respect for you, so I will get to the point: your son, Wolfpaw, has shown some concerning behavior as of late." Her eye carefully lingered on Pineblossom's white patched face. "Before I continue, I'd like to make sure you want to hear it. I cannot promise you'll be very happy to hear what I have to report."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JPzjwJV Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JPzNeMg Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JGg2mwx Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JPzwPEb Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JPzwXQn

Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JcTsSP1  Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JcnAVnI Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3152

Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c]   Eine Bestie im Entstehen [c] EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 10:20

PINEBLOSSOM
If I could tell you how I feel...

Heatherberry’s tone did not hold good news. Pineblossom had been pleasantly surprised at the invitation to spend some time with the medicine cat, but as their path kept stilting and pausing, she felt like there was something on her mind. Now, she could tell there was something of great importance.

She replied, “Given your tone, it sounds like something I should hear whether I want to or not. If you think it’s important, I want to hear it, even if it doesn’t make me happy.” She wondered briefly what it could possibly be, but he tried to keep her mind from imagining what the options were. Pineblossom had long learned how her mind could chase away her ability to keep calm when she thought too long and hard.
...would you know what the words meant?
ShadowClan • T5 Warrior • She/Her • #6699ff
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit