Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daylight [closed training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4983

Daylight [closed training] Empty
PostSubject: Daylight [closed training]   Daylight [closed training] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 16:15

She'd had some random bout of illness confine her to the medicine den for the last several sunrises, but now that it had finally released its claws on her, she was more than ready to get out there and begin training once more. In particular, she was looking forward to working with her apprentice. Guilt had swarmed the mentor as she hadn't been able to give Thistlepaw the start she had hoped for, but that wouldn't matter now--she was feeling quite better. Popping her head into the apprentice's den, she looked for the tom that had been placed under her guidance. Ultimately not finding him, she popped her head back out, glancing around the camp until she spotted his pelt.

"Thistlepaw, y'ready for some training?" She called out, her multicolored tail swirling with hopefully infectious enthusiasm.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

Daylight [closed training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daylight [closed training]   Daylight [closed training] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 17:26

Thistlepaw
I once was a man with dignity and grace
Thistlepaw actually had a habit of being an early riser, despite having very little to do during the day. With his mentor out of commission, there was not much for him to do.

So it was a bit of a shock when he heard Crakeburn call his name.

This may just have been the first interaction he had with the cat. He hadn't even known she was out of the medicine den, and he dipped his head in greeting to the older kit.

"Of course. I'm happy to see you are feeling well, now."
Now I'm slippin' through the cracks of your cold embrace
WindClan • Apprentice • He/Him • #c0673a
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Daylight [closed training] Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down

Daylight [closed training]
Page 1 of 1