Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows and Stratagems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Shadows and Stratagems Empty
PostSubject: Shadows and Stratagems   Shadows and Stratagems EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 15:03

Larkshine
Tier 3 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

It had been a few days since Larkshine and Lilyvalley had agreed to do group battle training with their apprentices, and it was finally time to put their plan into motion! Lilyvalley went off into the forest to find a good spot for the battle and Larkshine went off to the apprentice den to round up the four young cats. She was super excited to spar with her friend as well as teach the apprentices. “It’s time to get up! We’re gonna do some training today. Oh, Cardinalpaw and Willowpaw you’ll be coming with me today as well!” Larkshine chirped as she poked her head into the den.

Once all the apprentices were awake and out of the den, Larkshine motioned for them to follow her with a flick of her tail. She followed Lilyvalley’s scent out into the forest until she was finally in the spot the older molly had decided for them to spar at. “Ok kiddos, Lily and I have decided that we would like to do a pretend battle with all of you! We will split off in teams, I will take my two apprentices and Lily will take hers and we will battle until we’re tired!” The molly gave her friend a nod then took a few steps away to prepare for the sparring.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stratagems   Shadows and Stratagems EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 15:26

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley stood, waiting for her friend and their apprentices to arrive. She had chosen a spot that was decently dry, although it still had quite a few mud patches. Hopefully the area would not be too difficult for the younger cats to navigate, but at the same time, maybe it could serve to teach them how to brawl in the mud without slipping too much. It was about as much middle ground as she could find.

When the others did arrive, Lilyvalley waited until Larkshine finished speaking, before she, too, addressed the apprentices. "We're doing a group training session so that it will be easier to help you guys improve. There may be something that I see wrong that Larkshine wouldn't have noticed, and vice versa. Maybe even one of you guys are able to catch something neither of us see. The goal here is to help everyone get better at fighting. Remember this is just training, though. I don't want to see any claws. If this training session creates a problem for Heatherberry to fix, I will make a problem for you. Are we clear?"

With all that out of the way, she took her apprentices to their side of their makeshift sparring grounds. Lilyvalley didn't want to be too mean, but by now she knew Larkshine. And she had a feeling that sweet cat wouldn't want to be the one to punish the apprentices if something went wrong. That wasn't something she would want to put on her, either. So Lilyvalley didn't mind being the strict one, in this case. Besides, so long as everyone behaved, there would be no issues.

"Whenever you guys are ready, Larkshine!"
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Shadows and Stratagems Sfr52Shadows and Stratagems Sfr5bShadows and Stratagems Sfr5LShadows and Stratagems Sfr5KShadows and Stratagems Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Shadows and Stratagems SfPQh
Shadows and Stratagems SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stratagems   Shadows and Stratagems EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 18:10

Briarpaw followed her mentor out of camp, excitement giving her step a bit of a bounce as she trotted after Larkshine. She wasn't excited about the sparring so much as she was excited to spend the day training with her fellow apprentices, her sibling and cousin among them. She did not know Stormpaw at all, but if Larkshine was mentoring both of them it wouldn't be so bad, surely?

The patchwork apprentice listened as Larkshine spoke, and then Lilyvalley also spoke. She couldn't help her nose wrinkle at the warning not to use claws. This was a spar, she didn't think anyone would need to be warned that you didn't use claws during a spar. The idea of actually hurting one of her clanmates was, well, horrifying.

"I understand, Lilyvalley." She mewed, glancing toward her fellow apprentices.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stratagems   Shadows and Stratagems EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 18:53

Willowpaw stuck close to Briarpaw's side as they all left camp. Periodically he would bump the molly's shoulder and try to make small talk with her, though it seemed she either didn't want to make conversation or she was just terribly uninterested in his topics. He couldn't blame her honestly. There was only so much you could talk about when the subject were as simple as "I think I still have mice guts in my teeth, wanna smell?" and "I bet the sun is scared of the moon, that must be why they're never in the sky at the same time." Of course, that didn't stop Willowpaw from continually messing with his cousin the entire way.

As his aunt's deformed face came into view Willowpaw smiled brightly and bolted towards her, leaving Larkshine and the other apprentices behind. He offered her a quick greeting, but before he could bug her Lilyvalley and Larkshine both began to rattle on about their training. Willowpaw's mood soured almost immediately as he was forced to comply with the wishes of his beloved aunty, and her... friend? "Got it." He chimed after Briarpaw.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Shadows and Stratagems Output12                   Shadows and Stratagems Output10                          Shadows and Stratagems Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Stratagems   Shadows and Stratagems Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows and Stratagems
Page 1 of 1