Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

all the good words have left my mouth [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunpaw, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T4 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] WindClan Apprentice, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 420

all the good words have left my mouth [c] Empty
PostSubject: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 14:35

SUNKIT."you keep begging for forgiveness, but  you  don't  think  you've  done  wrong."    she/her - windclan kit - nectar x kestrel.
Being a kit sucked, and Sunkit's life so far had revolved around futile attempts to fend off boredom. Keeping the sheer nothingness of kithood at bay was frustrating. Moonkit was always sleeping, so she couldn't pester her, and her other siblings were usually playing with each other. Today was one of those days where they were playing something absolutely stupid - it wasn't even a game, if she was honest. No, they were eliciting badger rides from the warriors. It wasn't like mossball, where they were at least learning skills that could help them come warriorhood - no, badger rides only distracted the warriors from their real duties and made the kits lazy.

The sour tortoiseshell sighed and turned away from the idiotic scene before her. Maybe someone was still in the den who wanted to play with her. It sucked, but at least if they played hide and seek or something, she could imagine she was already an apprentice - on a hunt, maybe, or staging an ambush. Sunkit's pale green eyes narrowed, her pupils becoming thin slivers as they were swallowed by color, and she scrutinized her options. There. Weevilkit. They hadn't met before (at least, she didn't think), but she'd definitely heard the other cats calling her name. The she-kit was weak and unbalanced, and Sunkit despised her very presence. But maybe she could provide some kind of entertainment. "Hey, wobbles," the molly called as she padded over to Weevilkit. Her voice was sweet, and her smile didn't reach her eyes. "Do you wanna play or something? Hey, maybe we can race." Sunkit snorted, but played it off as a harmless joke.

Oatfluff - T4 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunpaw - WindClan App. - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

all the good words have left my mouth [c] Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 16:12

Weevilkit
Kit | Windclan | She/Her

Weevilkit sat near Rapidfire’s nest, watching as her little siblings slept while their mother was out. She was waiting patiently for one of them to wake up and play with her. Sure, there were other kit that were awake and playing but Weevilkit really only wanted to play with her siblings. She was so consumed with watching her siblings she hadn’t even noticed another kit heading her way.

Her head twitched a bit as Sunkit called out to her. Had she really just called her wobbles? She turned to face the molly and almost landed face first in the dirt, but she caught herself. ‘Hm maybe wobbles is a fitting name?’ She thought to herself. A smile formed on her face as the kit offered to play, but quickly disappeared when she mentioned racing. Weevilkt shook her head ‘no’ but then swatted a wet moss ball at the kit. It smacked the little cat in the shoulder before rolling on the nursery floor. She motioned with her paw that is was Sunkit’s turn.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunpaw, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T4 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] WindClan Apprentice, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptyMon 3 Jun 2024 - 20:48

SUNKIT."you keep begging for forgiveness, but  you  don't  think  you've  done  wrong."    she/her - windclan kit - nectar x kestrel.
Sunkit bit back a hiss. Why was this kit so frustrating? She'd just hit Sunkit with a mysteriously wet mossball, and she hadn't even had a reaction to being called something as demeaning as wobbles. The molly curled her lip in disgust as she looked down at the scrap of moss. Now her shoulder fur was damp, and she'd just finished her grooming. She leaned down and sniffed at it - it smelled earthy, like it'd been swatted through a puddle or something to get it to stay together better. Well, Sunkit wasn't afraid of getting her paws dirty. She just wished she'd been warned.

"Do you talk?" She batted the ball absentmindedly between her paws as she looked at Weevilkit. Anyone would think she was holding their game hostage until she got answers. But there was some genuine curiosity in Sunkit's tone; she'd never really interacted with the other kit, even though they were born around the same time, and she hadn't said a word back yet. Maybe she was just quiet. I would be too, if I were so pathetic.

all the good words have left my mouth [c] Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 12:59

Weevilkit
Kit | Windclan | She/Her

Weevilkit opened her mouth like she was going to speak but then closed it just as quickly. She had actually never tried to talk and wasn’t comfortable trying at the moment so instead shook her head ‘no’. Her amber eyes watched as Sunkit swatted the moss ball back and forth between her paws. She desperately wanted to play with it too but was nervous to reach forward.

Finally, she laid down and scooted closer until she was mere centimeters away from the green blob. She quickly lunged forward, grabbing it in her teeth and tried to run away with it. Unfortunately, she stumbled over her own feet and rolled a short distance away. Weevilkit purred as she righted herself and swatted the wet moss back at Sunkit. She couldn’t quite tell her den mate how she wanted to play but she was sure they would figure it out!

chicago

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 22:29

At Weevilkit's 'no', Sunkit wanted to seethe. But she knew if she was any meaner to this cat, she'd go crying for her mom - and she was pretty sure this was one of Rapidfire's kits. Frankly, she didn't want to be on any authority figure's bad side. The kitten's eyes narrowed. She didn't press the issue. If Weevilkit didn't want to talk, fine. She didn't want to hear what the other she-kit had to say, anyway.

But Sunkit didn't appreciate when she tried to steal her ball. And it was very hard not to snort as Wobblekit stumbled over her own paws, having so very successfully made it less than a mouse-length away with her prize. "Almost," Sunkit called gently, her voice laced with fake encouragement. "Keep it up, and you'll be ready to be apprenticed in about forty moons or so!" Her voice was nothing but friendly, though the words that left her mouth were cutting at best. The tortoiseshell stretched forward and batted the ball away from Weevilkit with ease. She passed it back and forth between her front paws, then flicked it up in the air toward her denmate. "Catch!"

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 13:41

Weevilkit
Kit | Windclan | She/Her

Weevilkit staggered as she tried to catch the mossball, one of her claws snagged it and she purred as she regained her balance. She hadn’t fallen backwards this time, and she was happy that she caught herself. Her teeth gripped the moss and she tried to dart away a short distance, but it was more of a wonky prance. She basically high-stepped over to her nest.

She turned around to face Sunkit and tossed the moss ball back. This was a tiring game, but most activities were tiring for Weevilkit. Her little body was always moving more than it needed to and even when she was sitting still, she was always either swaying or shaking.

chicago

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 20:48

SUNKIT."you keep begging for forgiveness, but  you  don't  think  you've  done  wrong."    she/her - windclan kit- nectar x kestrel.
Sunkit frowned. Her denmate seemed to be overexerting herself... and she'd never admit it, she suddenly felt bad. Sure, the weak had no place in WindClan, but leaders weren't mean to their Clanmates. And picking on the deputy's kit would surely not win her any favors. Besides, that was kind of an impressive catch, she had to admit.

She trapped the ball under one paw and looked back up at Weevilkit. "Are you okay? We... we don't have to play so rough." There was something like an apology on the tip of her tongue, but she'd never let it slip. "Good catch, by the way." There was no encouragement in her voice; she spoke flatly, as though she were simply stating a fact. Sunkit rolled the ball gently back to her denmate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all the good words have left my mouth [c]   all the good words have left my mouth [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

all the good words have left my mouth [c]
Page 1 of 1