Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beneath the towering pines (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Beneath the towering pines (c) Empty
PostSubject: Beneath the towering pines (c)   Beneath the towering pines (c) EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 9:10

Sunflare found Pineblossom with a meal between patrols. “Evening, Pineblossom,” he mewed. “How are you holding up with all that’s happened? I… am not as well as I could be myself.”
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3115

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the towering pines (c)   Beneath the towering pines (c) EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 10:41

PINEBLOSSOM
If I could tell you how I feel...

Time seemed to pass swiftly before Pineblossom even noticed it. Cats were born and cats died, usually without warning. The loss of Forestbreeze and then later the loss of Tawnyshadow both hit hard. They were deaths that weighed on the clan as a whole.

She enjoyed her clanmates’ presence through it, though, and so was happy to have Sunflare as a companion as they ate a meal together. She offered him a weary smile and replied, “I am also making do…It helps that I have my children to focus on. Having trouble through it all is understandable, though. Is there anything I could do to help you?” She shifted, holding out a paw towards him amicably. “I know Tawnyshadow’s loss has been hitting you pretty hard.”
...would you know what the words meant?
ShadowClan • T5 Warrior • She/Her • #6699ff
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the towering pines (c)   Beneath the towering pines (c) EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 19:47

Sunflare let out a small sigh. “It’s just… Emberkit is gravely ill and I fear she won’t pull through. Sometimes I think StarClan doesn’t trust me with children. I… used to be very different than I am now. All I cared for was myself. I think perhaps StarClan have taken the cats closest to me away, either to teach me a lesson (which they have), protect them from me, or both. I’ve changed, I really have, but I fear all those close to me are doomed by fate.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the towering pines (c)   Beneath the towering pines (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beneath the towering pines (c)
Page 1 of 1