Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Change (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Change (c) Empty
PostSubject: Change (c)   Change (c) EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 9:40

Sunflare found Sablestrike relaxing in camp and padded over to him. “Greetings,” he mewed. “I… I just want you to know that I love you, as a cousin and as a mentor. I… haven’t been telling cats I care about them nearly enough in my life, and I don’t want to waste any more time. I may not always agree with everything you say, but I’ve got your back.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

Change (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (c)   Change (c) EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 23:33

"I, er..." Sablestrike blinked. He should have expected something like this, but the way Sunflare brought it up was just so... Odd. The deputy had trouble expressing his feelings, but Sunflare had come right out and said it, in the middle of camp no less. Truthfully he had no idea how to respond. Did he love Sunflare? Sure. The young tom had been his first apprentice, and excelled in every field a warrior should. He was proud of Sunflare to an absurd degree, but to say "I love you" was something else entirely. "I am, um, quite fond of you too." Sablestrike squirmed in his pelt.

"As long as we're being honest, I may as well share in your openness." He took a deep breath to steady his nerves. "You are one of the few cats I trust with my life. I would have no problem coming to your aid if needed, and I value you as a clanmate." There was more he could say, but he would quickly start talking in circles. "And... Well, I'm here if you need to talk. About anything. I know it can't be easy losing someone you love, Sunflare." Truly, it had become his biggest fear the moment a certain someone had mentioned leaving Shadowclan, but it had become even more terrifying as soon as Heatherberry and himself had started seeing each other, and worse again the day his kits had been born.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Change (c) Output12                   Change (c) Output10                          Change (c) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Change (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (c)   Change (c) EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 8:45

Sunflare sighed. “I didn’t tell her nearly enough, Sablestrike. Truth be told, it wasn’t love that drew me to her. I didn’t know what love was then, just that she was attractive and I wanted to be with her. I search my memory time after time, but I don’t know when I truly started loving her. I only know that she changed me, and I can never thank her enough. You’re fortunate, Sablestrike. Your mate is safe within our camp, not… buried somewhere.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

Change (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (c)   Change (c) EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 21:52

"That sounds like love to me." The deputy hadn't known why he was drawn to Heatherberry for the longest time either. He had thought it was Starclan pushing him to make strong relationships just as they pushed him on the path to becoming leader, but the moment words of love had left his mouth for the first time, he had realized that had driven him the entire time.

"You don't need to know what love is to experience it. For me, it happened as soon as I saw her. I remember feeling awkward around her, but I loved spending time with her more than anyone else, even my family. It wasn't until I was alone with her that I fully realized what my feelings were... But, I suppose I don't tell her how much I love her, even if she's so close to me." To be fair, he felt it was impossible to tell Heatherberry those things. The medicine den always had at least one warrior residing in it, he couldn't speak his mind without the fear of someone overhearing him and putting two and two together. At the very least, he could still see her every day. She was only a couple of strides away.

"Just cherish the moments you two spent together. She was a star among our clan, don't sully that with sad thoughts, just remember her as she was. I'm sure she'd want you to be happy, as do I."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Change (c) Output12                   Change (c) Output10                          Change (c) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (c)   Change (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change (c)
Page 1 of 1