Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3152

what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] Empty
PostSubject: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] EmptyThu 23 May 2024 - 14:11

LARKSPRING
I know I'm more fool than wise...

Cindersky had been made deputy. Larkspring was proud of her. It was a little disheartening to know that she would have more of her free time taken up because of her new duties. But at the same time, she would be the one organizing patrols now instead of Poppyshine…perhaps they could have more patrols out together.

That was not the purpose of this afternoon though. He pulled Cindersky out with him and they headed out into the territory. They did not go far, and he paused when they found a nice clearing and he turned back towards her. “Now that you’re deputy, it is even more important that you are in top fighting shape. Your tail has fully healed by this point but I know you haven’t gotten a lot of sparring practice in recent moons.” She was, after all, floating through life without much focus. Larkspring had been there for it all. “So we’re going to fix that. Hit me.”
...he said to me.
RiverClan • T5 Warrior • He/Him • #787878
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 16:42

Cindersky
T3 Deputy| RiverClan| she/her
"i loved you like the sun."

Cindersky did not question Larkspring dragging her out with him. It was moreso he started speaking, and she had agreed immediately. Most of their time together now was her flopping into the nest beside him after a gruelling day of patrol after patrol and muttering whatever sort of greeting-- usually just sounds-- that came into her mind. Although maybe she should have questioned this.

"I- The lack of sparring is.. My fault, I am sorry," She began to say. "It was probably the last thing I had wanted to do-- Hit you?" Her maw clamped shut directly after the rather squeaky repetition of his outrageous proposal. Her ears went back and one paw had lifted, probably an attempt to close the gap between them but halted by his request.

"Why would I-- That would hurt you. I don't want to.." Although, she could not really say no to him. Especially not with the fact that he was looking at her. She mumbled a feeble agreement and then moved forward. Her paw swung, lightning quick, and then stopped short of his cheek-- Tap.

discord: @moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 11:00

LARKSPRING

Larkspring watched Cindersky expectantly. He listened to her voice her objection. “This is training, same as when you were an apprentice. So hit me.” He watched her lunge forward and his muscles strained but then she froze and—and that was not a hit. He let out a quiet huff and then moved up both his front paws to her shoulder shoves her to the side and down into the sand. He holds her down like that and looks down at her. “I am not asking you to tear your claws into me, paint scars upon my pelt, or even try and kill me. But you will not grow as a fighter if you hold back. You are more inexperienced than many cats in this clan. Including me. You are the deputy now. You need to be the cat that is most ready to engage in a fight, second to Poppystar.”

His expression lessened in its harshness and the sharp edges sanded down into something softer. “Being a deputy shall no be easy. But I will not allow you to be set up for failure. Should you need training, then I will train you. Should you need aid, then I will aid you. Should you need anything at all—I will be at your side. Forever. It is what I promised you.”

Larkspring shifted off of Cindersky and shook out his pelt. He stood tall and looked to Cindersky. “So I say once more: Cindersky, deputy to RiverClan and future leader, hit me.”
...he said to me.
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 9:22

Cindersky
I loved you...

A 'mrrp' of surprise left her as soon as her back hit the floor, muscles tensing on instinct to stand, but finding no movement at the grasp of Larkspring. Her ears turned back, blinking up at him with widened eyes as though it were the last thing she had expected to happen. She glanced aside at his lecture, pelt burning at how easily he pointed out her flaws when it came to inexperience. He was not wrong, but it was shameful to have it spoken out into the open. Or perhaps that burn was because of the breath of 'forever'.

She rolled out from beneath him as he stepped back, shaking out her ashen pelt and blinking an eye free of dust. Her skin itched as he invoked her rank. New rank. It still filled her with dread, unease and uncertainty-- But that would pass with time. She hoped. "Tell me if I hurt you," She said quietly. "And I will stop. And please don't pretend I'm not hurting you if I am, because I would never forgive myself. Spar or not."

She took a breath, steadied her nerves. He was right. And she could fight. She knew she could. She squeezed her eyes shut, and without giving her another second to think about it, pushed herself to move. Her paw struck out, same as before, aimed to strike his lower jaw. And as the first paw came down, her second flashed up, seeking out his sternum to disorient. And all the while, she thought a mantra of; 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry--'
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 10:44

LARKSPRING

Cindersky still displayed hesitance, which made Larkspring huff. He said, “You are not going to hurt-” but he did not get to finish his sentence before her paw whacked his jaw. He blinked in surprise and then his gaze lit up. That felt like an appropriate hit.

“You caught me by surprise,” he replied, and there’s an almost playfulness in his voice. “But that was good. Be ready as I strike back—I expect a proper spar from you now.”

Larkspring jumped at Cindersky, landing on her and pushing her back. His jaw set on her shoulder. He didn’t bite hard, but enough to give the impression of a bite in a real fight.

Larkspring used Bite, dealing 10 damage and costing 5 EP.

Larkspring
70 / 70 HP
185 / 190 EP (-5}

Cindersky
40 / 50 HP (-10)
130 / 130 EP
...he said to me.

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] EmptySun 23 Jun 2024 - 4:02

Cindersky
I loved you...

He seemed pleased? Why did he seem pleased? It gave her pause, watching his eyes brighten and the gleeful twinge to his tone seep into his voice. Or perhaps it was adrenaline. She was not paying attention, admiteddly, and the next thing she knew she was staggering backward with his teeth in her shoulder. Not breaking skin per se, but she could feel the pressure of it.

She did not say anything to him for the time, eyes narrowed in concentration. The war felt more instinctive than this, but she was moreso concentrating on avoiding that outcome. She jerked her shoulder up to hit his jaw again,-- he needed to stop giving her ways to hit that, or he'd have a sore mouth-- and then scrambled up, making sure to swipe at his hind legs as she moved and ram her side into his.

Cindersky used Trip, dealing 7 DMG and using 15 EP. Larkspring is stunned for one turn.

Larkspring, stunned for one turn.
63 / 70 HP (-7)
185 / 190 EP

Cindersky
40 / 50 HP
115 / 130 EP (-15)
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]   what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

what is love? (baby don't hurt me) [c]
Page 1 of 1