Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me) Empty
PostSubject: What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me)   What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me) EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 8:28

Asterspark paced back and forth in the clearing next to the marshes deep into ShadowClan territory, his tail flicking back and forth nervously. Where was Thornbriar? He had asked her if she wanted to go hunting with him, but she had been busy with helping Mothpaw with something and was unable to join straight away. So instead, he had asked if she would meet him by the marshes in the territory at sunhigh.

Well ... he didn't want to just hunt with her. He had been itching to tell her exactly how he felt about her for moons now, but he had never had a good opportunity to do so. Would she accept his confession? Or would she turn him away? It was clear she could get annoyed quite easily at his jokes and japes, but that didn't mean she didn't like him, right? ...Would she love him, too?

It was past sunhigh. Where was she? Had she decided not to come? Was he just being a total frog-brain, expecting Thornbriar to fall in love with a lonely, nihilistic, lazy furball like him? Or was this just StarClan's way of telling him his one true love was and always had been the long-deceased Sparkfeather, and he would never find joy or happiness in love ever again for the rest of his life?

He winced and hissed in pain when he stepped down wrong with his left hind leg, sharp pain shooting up his hip until it dissipated into dull pulsing. Was he really getting so old? He couldn't help but think about his brother. He and Poppyheart were born into the same litter, yet he was still just as spry and energetic as a young warrior -- yet he was still the same warrior rank as himself. They were both the same age, yet Asterspark could already feel his body slowing down, while Poppyheart's seemed to remain lively and fit.

Was he going to be seen as too old for Thornbriar? Of course, she herself was older than him, but she was still fit enough to continue serving ShadowClan. As for him ... he could easily see himself retiring to the elders' den in a moon's time. Two if he was lucky.

Oh, stars, what was wrong with him?

...Perhaps it would work out better for him if he had caught something for her. Food always cheered himself up, so maybe a nice plump mouse would put her in a good mood.

Sniffing around the clearing, he came across exactly what he was looking for: a brown mouse scouring the leaf litter in search for food. He couched down and stalked forward slowly, and once he was close enough he pounced and landed on the creature's body, bending down to chomp down into the back of its neck and end its life.

Asterspark caught a Mouse, costing 5 SP.

Asterspark
245/250

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 0:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15117

What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me)   What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me) EmptySat 6 Jul 2019 - 14:20

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me) Mistpe10
What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

What Is Love? (Baby, Don't Hurt Me)
Page 1 of 1