Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I bet i was a cute baby [o]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2383

I bet i was a cute baby [o] Empty
PostSubject: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 9:01

Life was hard when you were amazing at everything. Petalkit’s claws dug into the soft dirt outside the nursery in frustration, tearing it up as she dug frantically. The other kits had grown tired of her beating them at everything, and now they didn’t even want to look in her direction. Well, what did it matter?! It wasn’t her fault she was good at fighting and running and outsmarting all of them. It also wasn’t her fault she was much bigger than them. She was a feral, and the little molly would be damned if she didn’t flaunt it. Once she felt the hole was large enough, Petalkit dived into it, leaving only her white spotted ears exposed. She would play with them whether they liked it or not. Hidden in her little hole they’d never see her attack coming.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I bet i was a cute baby [o] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw | Emberpaw | Echokit | Lilackit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan apprentice | Shadowclan kit | Windclan kit
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 11:00

Emberpaw approached the nursery dragging a heap of fresh moss. She’d started helping with chores around camp while recovering from her sickness and the habit had lingered. Plus she figured it was still nice to help out, even if she was well enough to do much more exciting things now.

Lost in her thoughts, the apprentice accidentally let the moss snag on a root and came to a sudden stop. ”Mousedung.” Emberpaw dropped the bundle with a huff, still unaware of the hidden kit nearby. Her tail flicked in frustration as she prodded the tangled fibers.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan

Last edited by Triangle on Wed 22 May 2024 - 11:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 8:39

Feral Speak
Forest Speak

Petalkit had only hoped to catch a kit, but the prey that lumbered ever closer was more than she could have ever hoped for. Her rump trembled, as the apprentice fiddled around just a whiskers length from her. Maybe it wasn’t just the kits that were idiots, but the apprentices too. Everyone that wasn’t feral just seemed to be lacking. No matter, winning was fun. With a growl, Petalkit unleashed herself upon Emberpaw, jumping onto the other she-cat’s back. Given how large Petalkit was becoming it looked very comical, but she did not notice her attack completely serious.  ”Now you will pray for mercy from Petalkit!”

Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw | Emberpaw | Echokit | Lilackit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan apprentice | Shadowclan kit | Windclan kit
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 19:53

"Ow- hey!!" Emberpaw yelled and went staggering sideways as a sudden weight landed on top of her. She barely registered the Thunderclan scent in time to stop herself from going into an all out panic. Even so, the apprentice thrashed wildly to escape. "Get off of me!" Bewildered she took in the sounds of feral laungauge, but the noise only alerted in her mind as a battle cry. The rapid thud of her heartbeat in her ears made it impossible to remember any of the few feral words Vinecrawler had taught her. It did help her, at least, to register what was happened and exactly who's overenthusiastic offspring was to blame. Finally shaking off the ambush she turned her glare to find one of Vinecrawler's oversized kits, of course. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. 

"What-" Her scorn was quickly cut off by a coughing fit, the flurry of activity too much for still weak lungs. The apprentice spent several painful seconds having her angry scowling interrupted by angry hacking for air. "What was that for??" Emberpaw huffed out once her breathing had calmed into -still angry- wheezes. ”If you wanted to play you could just ask, you know.” Emberpaw made an attempt to sound gentler. This was still a kit she was speaking to, even if the kit was massive for her age massively rude.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 7:23

Being bucked from Emberpaw, did not deter Petalkit. She rose from the ground, a triumphant grin plastered on her maw, basking in the annoyance that marred the older cat’s face. Her brow furrowed at her spluttering, raising a paw to cover her own face from the spittle. Gross. Being gross was such a forest cat thing to do. So was being a sore loser, maybe if the apprentice was a better fighter she wouldn’t have fallen into her trap. Petalkit of course being who she was, refused to dignify Emberpaw with a response, instead rolling her eyes and crouching. Hopefully, that would qualify as a clear sign that she wanted to play.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1946

PostSubject: Re: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] EmptyFri 26 Jul 2024 - 6:56

Quailprowler watched her kit with careful eyes. With Vinecrawler gone, she remained her only parent. With a sigh, the tall molly stalked over to the pair, eyes narrowing on her daughter. "Do not bully your clanmates." She spoke in feral, her voice pure scolding mother. Taking a large paw, the warrior slid her kit away from the poor apprentice with a large paw before returning her gaze on the victim.

"My apologies about her behavior."] She shot Petalkit one last look.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Waspswarm : Burnetpaw :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : #ff9900 : #ff66cc
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T4 Warrior : SkC T1 Warrior (Bonus) : RC App
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bet i was a cute baby [o]   I bet i was a cute baby [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

I bet i was a cute baby [o]
Page 1 of 1