Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greatest Grandma Ever!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Greatest Grandma Ever! Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 15:22

Hickorykit
Kit | Skyclan | He/Him

Hickorykit made his way towards the nursery den entrance, a bunch of the Skyclan cats were bustling about as the sun was setting on the horizon. Many of them were retreating to their dens but most were grabbing from the fresh kill pile.

A beautiful thick white pelt stuck out of the crowd; it was his grandmother no doubt. Hickorykit quickly ran over to her and brushed up against her legs. “Hiya Granma!” He purred as he looked up at her with his sweet orange gaze and a slight smile on his lips. “Are ya getting something to eat too? I could grab it for ya!”

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 18:37

It had been a long day of patrolling, and Wolfstar was glad to be back in camp and among her clanmates. Despite all the recent losses, Skyclan was still standing. The border patrols had been uneventful and she considered that a small blessing.

Lost in her thoughts, she hadn't noticed Hickorykit until he was pressing against her legs, and the leader let out a soft purr, leaning down to touch the top of his head. "Hey there, Hickorykit." She mewed softly. The latest batch of grandkits had been quite the surprise for Wolfstar, and the circumstances around their birth was something she needed to discuss with their parents... But she was far from unhappy about their arrival and was more than happy to spend time with them.

"I was going to grab a bird... We could share, if you'd like." She responded, "How are you doing, kit?"

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 17:48

Hickorykit
Kit | Skyclan | He/Him

“Okay!” Hickorykit darted off to the fresh kill pile with no hesitation and picked the biggest bird there. He attempted to carry the feathery creature back to his grandmother but soon found dragging it was easier. “Here ya go!” He chripped through clenched teeth. Hickorykit purred with contentment at the prey he just brought to Wolfstar. Surely, she was impressed! “I’m doin just fine! I’m for sure the strongest kit in the nursery! Cant ya tell?” His fiery gaze studied the leader for any sign that she didn’t agree with him, not that she had a reason not to of course.

His eyes narrowed as some cats walked by and he fought the urge to pin his ears and hiss. Why were they walking so close to them? “Granma, whats it like being leader?” Hickorykit purred as he turned his attention back to Wolfstar. “Do you think I’ll be leader one day? Erm, not any time soon of course!” His little teeth sparkled in the fading sunlight as he smiled.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 18:09

Wolfstar's whiskers twitched as she watched her grandson dart off to the fresh-kill pile, and while he tried to carry a decently-sized bird, the young kit wound up dragging it across the ground. "You certainly are! Thanks, kiddo." The leader purred, moving to carefully pick the bird up and lead him towards a spot closer to the edge of camp. "Come on, sit here for a bit." She added, waving her tail at the tom.

"Being a leader is... Not what I imagined when I was a kit, that's for sure." She mewed, "It's tough. A lot of responsibility on one cat's shoulders." It wasn't something she would give up though, not when the clan depended on her. Much as there were days where she wished to do nothing more than lay in her nest, Falconmoon could not lead the clan all by himself. No cat could. That's why leaders needed deputies.

"It's a lot of work, and I'm lucky to have such a good deputy and medicine cat to share that burden with. There's a lot of chores and tasks that nobody particularly enjoys doing... But I also get to make cats warriors. Those ceremonies make everything worth it."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 11:54

Hickorykit
Apprentice | Skyclan | He/Him

Hickorykit sat by Wolfstar and listened as she spoke. His eyebrow raised at the mention of his parents’ positions but lowered again as his grandmother spoke about the duties of a leader. “I’m going to be the best warrior the clan has ever seen granma! You’re not gonna have to worry about me at all.” He purred with a sly smirk. He didn’t fully believe that sentence himself.

His ears flicked backwards as he heard a familiar voice calling from the nursery, it was his mother. “I have to go, but I’ll see ya around!” Hickorykit chirped. He pressed against Wolfstar with a purr and then darted off as quickly as he could to the nursery den. Once at the entrance he flashed a toothy smile at his leader before disappearing into the dark den.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 12:27

Wolfstar purred at Hickorykit's words, "I'm sure you will!" Words many kits and apprentices spoke, and yet... The forest was a dangerous and cruel place. As much as she loved ceremonies, the oath to protect and defend, even at the cost of their lives... It hit differently now, after experiencing so much loss. She wished they wouldn't have to.

The leader too had caught the familiar voice calling for the young kit, and she gently pressed against him, "You be good now, Hickorykit. I'll see you later alright?" She mewed, turning back to her prey.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Grandma Ever!   Greatest Grandma Ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Grandma Ever!
Page 1 of 1