Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Make Friends, They Said [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2391

Make Friends, They Said [c] Empty
PostSubject: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 14:34

Thistlekit
I once was a man with dignity and grace
Personally, Thistlekit would have been just fine being in the nursery with his mother all day. He actually enjoyed just listening to her talk. But Brightripple wanted him to make "friends". With such a big litter, he must have been "feeling left out", and she wanted him to "be happy". He tried to tell her he was happy. But that had failed, and so here he was, outside the nursery, scoping out potential candidates for a "friend".

He spotted a rather messy looking kit, and figured that he was probably about as good as he was going to get, and so he strolled right up to him.

"Hello. My name is Thistlekit. My mother wants me to "make friends", so you're my friend now." That was how friendship worked, right?  ....What next?
Now I'm slippin' through the cracks of your cold embrace
WindClan • Kit • He/Him • #c0673a
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Make Friends, They Said [c] Sfr52Make Friends, They Said [c] Sfr5bMake Friends, They Said [c] Sfr5LMake Friends, They Said [c] Sfr5KMake Friends, They Said [c] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Make Friends, They Said [c] SfPQh
Make Friends, They Said [c] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 14:39

Ryekit
Kit | WindClan| he/him
"comin' thro the rye, poor body."

Ryekit was daydreaming. Slouched at the edge of camp, grooming himself with eyes so wide they were beginning to ache from dehydration. He heard a voice, partly uncertain yet confident in what it needed. He lifted his head, tongue poked out between closed lips. And he blinked.

"Okay," Ryekit answered blankly. And then he blinked, slurped his tongue back into his mouth and offered this Thistlekit a wide, snaggle-toothed grin. "Nice to meet'cha, friend. I'm Ryekit. And you're my friend now."

He stood up on big, bumbling, clumsy paws and leaned on, pressing a snout to Thistlekits shoulder. "What'cha wanna do then, friend?" He mrrowed. "Somethin' fun?"

discord: @moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptyMon 20 May 2024 - 0:31

Thistlekit
Well that had been easy enough. Ryekit had simply accepted the friendship, no questions asked.

Except one question.

What did they do now? Part of Thistlekit had thought he could declare friendship and then simply walk away and never speak to this kit again. But then, that wasn't how things worked, was it?

His face screwed up as he thought about what they could do. His littermates often wrestled, but that was not an appealing thought at all.

Finally, he gave up, relenting the choice to Ryekit. "What do you normally do for "fun"?"
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Make Friends, They Said [c] Sfr52Make Friends, They Said [c] Sfr5bMake Friends, They Said [c] Sfr5LMake Friends, They Said [c] Sfr5KMake Friends, They Said [c] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 10:14

Ryekit
Kit | WindClan| he/him

Ryekits nose scrunched up. Oh dear, he thought, I have to make a decision. He let out a long humming sound, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the sky as if SkyClan themselves would divine him an answer. And then he shrugged, and looked back at Thistlekit.

"We could nap, nappings good," He said. "Or eat. I've seen some of the warriors eat together and laugh so it must be fun-- But we're not sharing. I don't share food, or..."

Mossball was too much effort. He'd have to go fish one from the nursery. Pretend was equally as exerting. Guessing games needed too much thought. "Sometimes for fun I watch people," He then said. "And make up stories about what they're up to."

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 23:35

Thistlekit
Nap and eat... Those were things Thistlekit did a lot, but to do them just for fun? Usually he just did them when his mother would tell him to. He also took note of how Ryekit immediately turned down the thought of sharing food. Personally, the thought had never crossed his mind, but part of him was curious why he was so against the thought.

He supposed food was important for survival. Ryekit probably didn't want to diminish his chances of living by giving his food away. Smart. So this kit was one that knew how to survive. That was good to know.

He quirked an eyebrow at Ryekit's next suggestion. "Come up with... stories?" That was something he had never considered. He did like to observe, but to make things up from what he saw?

"What kind of stories do you think of?"

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptyFri 31 May 2024 - 8:51

Ryekit
Kit | WindClan| he/him

What kind of stories, indeed. Ryekit grumbled something incoherent, and then craned his neck around Thistlekit to peer past him. After a moment, he jerked his head in the direction of another warrior.

"Lit'rally anything," He mumbled. "Like, y'see them? With the uh.. the limp? They slept on their leg all night 'n now they can't move it. They walkin' around with it all funny and they're pretending that they twisted it on their last patrol."

He then hummed and looked around again. "Your turn. Find someone. Make somethin' up."

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 21:05

Thistlekit
Alright, just look at a cat, and make up some sort of story. He could do that, right?

He pointed to a cat that was just now entering the camp. "That cat just came back from a hunting patrol. He caught a rabbit, and now he is going to drop it off at the fresh kill pile, before he goes off to take a nap. It's hot and he is tired."

He looked back at Ryekit, before giving this really forced looking smile as he tried to seem cheerful. "Was that a good story? I believe it is your turn now."

Wow, this was actually pretty easy. It was just watching other cats like he usually did, but now he just had to talk about it. Who knew other kits were so easy to entertain?

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Friends, They Said [c]   Make Friends, They Said [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Make Friends, They Said [c]
Page 1 of 1