Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 310

Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post Empty
PostSubject: Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post   Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 16:59

Sycamorepaw
Apprentice | Windclan | He/Him

(OOC: Rolling effect dice to see if my boi ends up in Starclan since i didn't get to do it for his moonstone
Spring was in full swing; bugs and birds spent most of their days flying through the sky and searching for food, and during the night the crickets chirped, and frogs sang a song. Tonight, the silver moon hung high in the sky illuminating the chilly world below. Chirping from crickets was the only sound to be heard; the wind was still and for a moment, time seemed to stop.

The silvery light shined down on a camp, glistening off the dew on the grass. A single ray peered into a den and landed on a beautiful soft, silver pelt that seemed to glow under its soft light. A young tom was curled up tightly with his fluffy tail laying over his face. The den laid still as the rising and falling of the young cat’s chest slowly disappeared.

Sycamorepaw has passed away during his sleep due to a heart condition.

A warm gentle breeze tussled through Sycamorepaw’s pelt, causing him to wake up. His green eyes scanned the area he was in, it was unfamiliar. The young tom sat up and blinked a few times. He could’ve sworn he fell asleep in his den, but it was light out and he was standing in a field of long, luscious grass. His ears swivel, listening for any signs of his clanmates, as he turned his gaze towards the sky. It didn’t look right either… “Am I dreaming?” Sycamorepaw softly mewed, taking a few steps forward.

A large locus flew in front of him to a nearby log, dragging him away from his thoughts. The young cat dropped down into a stalking position and fixed his eyes on his prey. A few moments of play time and then he would figure out where he was…

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Sat 4 May 2024 - 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post Empty
PostSubject: Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post   Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 16:59

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post Mistpe10
Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

Silver Wings - Sycamorepaw's Decease Post
Page 1 of 1