Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cat Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 717

Medicine Cat Events Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat Events   Medicine Cat Events EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 16:23

Hello WindClan! Now that Hemlockfox has settled into WindClan (And I've gotten used to the role of MC) I've decided to open up a new form to help ensure bonding and topics between Hemlock and the rest of the clan! It'll also help you all get reqs and even meet the rest of your clanmates as well! I don't want Hemlock to be the kind of medicine cat that only focuses on moonstones or the other requirements - I want him to actually know everyone and be active not only as a Meddie, but in plots and just in general!

As for the form itself, it'll be anonymous and anyone in WindClan can vote! You can select multiple options, but the two with the most votes will be what I go with! I'll update this thread on the 1st of every month to allow anyone to sign up for the selected topics! And depending on how many people sign up for what, I may make multiple topics for one event. 

Topics will be posted on the 15th of every month.

The link for the June form is here: June Medicine Cat Event Poll

On top of this - I wanted to include a way for everyone to request plot-related topics with Hemlock! This way, anyone who had a plot that requires or could benefit from his presence can easily let me know about it! I can't promise that Hemlock will act how you may want him to as he does have a particular personality, but I can assure you that he will make things interesting if nothing else!

Be sure to let me know in the other section if you'll be pming me details! (Particularly in the case of [redacted] plots)

The form for making these requests can be found below:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character(s) Involved:[/b]
[b]Hemlock's Role:[/b] (Ex: Healing)
[b]Topic Link[/b] (If applicable)
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by GravisCordis on Thu 9 May 2024 - 21:52; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 717

Medicine Cat Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Events   Medicine Cat Events EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 21:50

Come one come all for the event of the month: Basic Herb Training!

It's not exactly how I planned to begin the events, but given the recent craziness, I just wanted to get out a simple, informal topic! However, events will begin as planned starting next month! And, there will most definitely be an herb hunt on the 1st of June! That said, I'm opening voting for June's events a little early!

So, here's the training topic! 
Planting Seeds [Open WC Herb Training]
Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Events
Page 1 of 1