Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chillin on Sunningrocks

Go down 
+5
Pinely-san
Sun
Sandlyness
not fish
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 9:05

Deadfrost narrowed his eyes at Pinespirit. "We didn't lay a claw on him. I have a thorn in my paw, so I stopped." His tone was level, but not friendly. He was aware of Leopardheart beside him. He bent over and whispered to her so no one else could hear: "These rocks need to go back to us sometime...now wouldn't be a good time, would it?"

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 9:17

Leopardheart growled. "I'm still debating on it."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 9:25

Deadfrost pulled the thorn out with a small gasp. "I think Newleaf would be better, but it's you and Goldenstar's choice," he replied. His eyes remained narrowed. "They've had it too long."

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 9:35

Angelclaw padded up to the group of ThunderClan cats. "Hi," she mewed shortly, noticing the RiverClan cats.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 Angel110

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:52

Leopardheart shrugged. "Now would be a good time as ever. It's cold, and these rocks are a great place to rest."

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:11

Pinespirit stepped back and looked at Sleepyyawn. She felt nervous. They were surrounded by ThunderClan cats. "And... what do you guys want?" she asked bitterly, frustration in her voice.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 N6a5zHfChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 IMrnxD6Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 GMXQgOOChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:14

Leopardheart shrugged. "Just looking." She grinned/snarled.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:23

Deadfrost decided it was appropriate to act somewhat hostile. "What do you care?" he sneered at the RiverClan cats. "After all, these are your rocks." His tone was mocking, but he was careful not to take it too far.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:27

"Yeah.. you're right. I know these are our rocks! Why are you cats near them!?" she hissed, bristling her fur a bit, glaring at Deadfrost.

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 N6a5zHfChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 IMrnxD6Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 GMXQgOOChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:30

Deadfrost stood, claws unsheathed. He was not to attack unless Leopardheart said, but he was not just going to sit there and do nothing. "These rocks were and are always ours! Can't you accept the fact they are joined with our territory now?" he hissed.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:37

"These rocks aren't yours.. they were but nobody said they are!" she hissed. Pinespirit's eyes flared with anger. "And if you lay one paw on these rocks, I swear.. I will rip out your eyes from your sockets, shove them down your throat so when I rip open your stomach, you can see it from the inside!" the black she-cat screeched.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:45

Deadfrost was bigger in size than Pinespirit. She did not scare him, however, picking a fight with a Clan deputy...he wasn't sure how others would react. He shrugged. "Fine. Attack me. These are rightfully ours, and I'm not afraid to say that." His eyes were burning with challenge.

OOC: If we fight, can we NOT use the battle system? (no, it's not because you have more health, it's because I hat the battle system. =_=' XD)

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:53

Pinespirit lifted her nose up. "These aren't rightfully yours. And that's a fact. And you are not worthy to fight me. I don't want to fight.. i'll get my paws dirty, and that will be a bad example to my kits when I return with bloody paws." she said, turning and padding closer to Sleepyyawn, keeping her tail high in the air. She sat next to him and stared at them. "Do what you want, but I won't lay a claw on any of you unless you touch these rocks." The warmth of the rocks soothed her, and made her sigh heavily.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:55

Deadfrost spat. "They were once yours, but they are ours now. RiverClan, greedy and proud," he scoffed. "I'd be the one going home to my kits with bloody paws. But they don't want to see that." He searched Leopardheart for a reply.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:59

"Nice comback." she spat sarcastically. "We're not greedy. These have been ours for countless moons, and some stupid Clan comes and ambushes us for it.. yeah we're really greedy." The she-cat rolled her eyes. "We were defending our territory."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillin on Sunningrocks
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next