Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Empty
PostSubject: SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]   SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 19:26

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

Welcome to SkyClan Patrols and Duties: Elder Duty!
Apprentices should feed the elders and help change their nests as needed. If anyone has gotten into particular trouble recently, they can help pick ticks off of the elders too.

Participants: Myrtlebloom, Blazepaw

Myrtlebloom was still recovering from her skirmish with Shatteredsky, and had been demoted to the rank of apprentice. Thus she was appointed Elder Duty alongside Blazepaw, and Honeydew hoped that Robinmist would appreciate the company and assistance. She knew the elder would need more help since being confined to camp after the strange incident with the fox. And perhaps it wouldn't hurt for the younger clanmates to interact more with their elders.

Honeydew emerged from the mouth of the medicine den with herbs for Robinmist's aching bones. Outside, her friend Myrtlebloom and newer apprentice Blazepaw were waiting for her. She passed the herbs to Myrtlebloom and blinked gratefully.

"Thank you for offering to do this, Myrtlebloom," she mewed. "Being confined to the camp has been taking a toll on poor Robinmist, and I am sure she would appreciate both of your company today." Her icy blue eyes glanced down at Blazepaw sympathetically. "I know it's not the most exciting part of being an apprentice, but you can learn a lot from interacting with your elders. Without them, the clan would not be whole, and without your help, they would suffer. So please, make sure Robinmist is feeling comfortable, would you?" She gave Blazepaw a warm smile. "Thank you both again. I must be off - the duties of a deputy are never done."

As the young deputy strode off, her pelt brushed Myrtlebloom's. The she-cat was her friend, and her punishment was harsh, but necessary. Still, it didn't change the way Honeydew felt for her friend. She would do well again to re-earn her warrior name in time.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]   SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 18:32

Myrtlebloom
Tier 2 | Skyclan | She/Her

The young warrior waited outside the medicine den for the deputy to emerge with Robinmist’s herbs. She looked down at the young apprentice beside her. He was the kit that had tried escaping the camp not that long ago. Myrtlebloom smiled at the young tom. “Don’t worry, Elder duty is only as bad as you make it.” She didn’t actually mind elder duty and didn’t see why all the other cats fused about it. They were still part of the clan and it seemed they were treated like outsiders at times.

Myrtlebloom’s attention turned to Honeydew as she passed the herbs to her. “My pleasure! I’m sure Robinmist will enjoy the company.” A soft purr rumbled in the young warrior’s chest as her friend walked off. It was good to know despite everything she could still rely on Honeydew. “Ok I’m going to get these herbs to Robinmist, would you mind grabbing fresh moss for her?” She mewed as she walked towards the elder’s den.

“Robinmist, I have some herbs for you.” Myrtlebloom called out as she made her way into the den. She looked over her shoulder once more before fully going in. She was sure Blazepaw wouldn’t take long with the moss.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]   SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 19:27

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Robinmist perked up at the sound of cats entering the den, brightening as she saw one of the younger warriors, Mottlebloom was it? In any case, it was definitely pleasant to have company. Granted, she was probably just here doing chores. But that didn't bother her one bit. Frankly, it didn't seem like the other cat was too upset at being put on elder duty, either. That made her happy. Robinmist hated how cats seemed to avoid her. It made her feel so bad, because she really did try to keep a cheery attitude around her Clanmates.

"Thank ya so much, dearie! I wouldn't need these herbs so much if I could go out, but I don't think miss Wolfstar would be too happy with me. Ain't no way I be gettin' four warriors t' take me out just t' stretch my legs, either. Word of advice? Don't grow old. It ain't all it's cracked up t' be."

She chuckled at the last sentence, lapping up the herbs that were handed to her. She made a face of disgust, cringing at the bitter taste. Course, it would be worth it in the long run.

"So, how've you been, dearie? It ain't often I get t' hear bout what's been goin' on, these days. Cats avoid me like I'll give them greencough or somethin'!"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Sfr52SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Sfr5bSkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Sfr5LSkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Sfr5KSkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]   SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 20:06

Myrtlebloom
Tier 2 | Skyclan | She/Her

“No problem, we don’t want you to be in pain.” Myrtlebloom cheerfully chirped. She felt bad for the older molly, she knew all too well what it was like to be cooped up in a den for days on end. She didn’t pity herself though, because she caused her coop up, Robinmist was just old and Wolfstar didn’t want her getting into trouble.

Myrtlebloom chuckled along with Robinmist. She seemed to be a funny old cat. Her torn ear flicked as much as it could, when the older cat asked how she was doing, and she couldn’t help but look away. She was embarrassed by her recent actions. “I’ve been ok, busy with patrols and what not. There have been a few new warriors and apprentices named. The clan is busier than ever really.”

She didn’t want to tell Robinmist about all the negative in the clan, that wouldn’t be fair to the molly. Myrtlebloom smiled at the brown cat in front of her, “Blazepaw should be along shortly with some fresh moss for your bed.”

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]   SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 22:25

BLAZEPAWi can't be who you need me to be
he/they - skyclan app. - 6 moons
Blazepaw returned Honeydew's warm smile and watched as she promptly ran off. Well. He was curious about the deputy -  not much older than him, after all - but she was always too busy to get to know. Well, there were plenty of other cats he didn't know yet! He'd met Robinmist and Myrtlebloom before, though. If he had a choice - well, secretly he wasn't sure there was anyone as worth getting to know as Firepaw.

"Don't worry, I don't mind!" He grinned at Myrtlebloom, optimistic as ever in spite of the work that was so frowned upon by his fellow apprentices. "Robinmist is funny anyway." The russet tom meowed, before rushing off to grab some fresh moss from just outside of camp.

When he returned, the plump, damp moss dangling from his jaws, he found the two mollies getting along just fine. "Hi Mith Robinmitht!" Blazepaw cheered - or attempted to. He dropped the moss at his feet and tried again, amber eyes practically glowing with happiness. "I mean, hi Miss Robinmist! I'm an apprentice now, did ya hear?" The tom was practically bursting with joy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]   SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024] Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan Elder Duty [04-2024]
Page 1 of 1