Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c) Empty
PostSubject: what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c)   what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 7:04

Cindersky
T3 Warrior | RiverClan| she/her
"i loved you like the sun."

Cindersky had not spoken much to Rowansong while he was in the medicine den. Spoke, yes. Idle things in passings, like pleasantries or quiet commentary. But not actually spoken. She'd bring in prey to Littlesplash when she was allowed to walk around again after her tail, and she'd bring him some too. She did not realise how empty the medicine den would feel now that he had moved to the elders den, and it was strange. Rowansong had not been an important part of her day, per se, but prominent enough that she found a strangeness in the lack of him. So, in lieu of Larksprings own words about walking around like a ghost, she made an effort.

She wasn't quite sure what sort of prey he liked best, so she merely took the staple fish and coiled through camp to the well-enclosed den. She meowed a quiet announcement to her arrival and stepped in, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the sudden dim of light. She smiled behind the scales held in her mouth, and put the fish down near him. Close enough where he could reach, but far enough so that he would not have to smell it every time he breathed.

"How are you settling?" She asked softly, traipsing around the edge of the nest so that she could crouch in front of him. Like the pleasantries before, the question never had any proper weight. She still asked, like she always would. She didn't know how else to get the ball rolling. Rambling usually worked. "And.. I didn't know if you'd prefer anything else to eat, but if you would, let me know and I'll go grab it. Have any of the apprentices been by with fresh bedding?" It hadn't been long since he'd been moved to the den, but at least in the medicine den he was always tended to. She wouldn't let him be forgotten here, out of sight and mind.

discord: @moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c)   what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c) EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 8:17

"I want for us this: that we are well."
Rowansong
T5 Elder | RiverClan | he/him

Rowansong had plenty of visitors since his retirement, and he got around well enough outside the den to still maintain contact with his Clanmates. Poppyshine and Sprucebark and Perchstar and Stormdance all had come to speak with him. But those were the faces he expected to see. The one that appeared before him now… was not. Rowansong lifted his chin from his paws, blinking curiously at the figure that appeared at the mouth of the den. Cindersky was not a cat he was especially familiar with, but he’d grown used to her frequent company during his stay in the medicine den. He knew she was particularly close with Larkspring too, and that alone endeared her to him. But beyond that… well, her appearance was a surprise, to say the least.

But it was a welcome one. It made Rowansong’s chest squeeze, with both gratefulness and regret, that she would go out of her way for him. He nodded appreciatively toward the fish and bent his head to regard Cindersky as she settled in front of him. ”Fish is quite alright,” he assured. With a laugh, he added, ”What form of RiverClan-born warrior would I be were I to deny a simple fish?” His eyes crinkled with amusement, though they weren’t entirely full of it. ”I am settling alright, though… as well as one can under this circumstance, I suppose. But I am restless. He tossed his head back with a dramatic, beleaguered sigh. ”It really is quite miserable, only being able to crawl around camp and swipe at the occasional minnow. When I had wished to return to camp during our journey, I did not intend to be confined to it permanently. Perhaps that is why you ought to be specific with wish-requests.” Rowansong winked as if that was some grand advice, or perhaps just something funny.

”But that is alright.” His voice got a little quieter, resigned. Rowansong’s eyes drifted from Cindersky back toward the fish. He paused a beat before stretching out to take a bite of it, swallowing before he nudged it toward her in offer to share. ”I am getting used to the feeling. It is a part of settling, I suppose.” He sighed again, less dramatized this time, and looked back to Cindersky. ”Yes, the apprentices have been by. No need to worry there. It seems Elmpaw in particular has nothing better to do than tend to the elders currently.”
profile | playlist | discord: downfive  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down

what's the most you ever lost on a coin toss? (c)
Page 1 of 1