Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Know Your Elders [Robinsong]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

Know Your Elders [Robinsong] Empty
PostSubject: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 16:40

Wolfstar was relieved to find the camp still standing when she'd come back from patrol. The patrols hadn't found anything after that fox had been ripped apart... But the news was deeply unsettling when she and so many of her clanmates had witnessed the damage just one fox could cause. The wake of that clan meeting had left the air in camp tense, and now that Wolfstar had a few moments, she needed to spend more time among her clanmates.

The elder who had spoken up during the meeting seemed a good place to start, though Wolfstar was ashamed to admit that she did not know Robinsong as well as she should have. Picking up a squirrel from the fresh kill pile, Wolfstar padded toward the elder's den, finding the she-cat easily.

"Evening, Robinsong," The leader greeted the elder, setting the squirrel down at her paws, "How are you doing?"

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 23:02

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Given that it was currently dangerous in the territory now, Robinsong found that she didn't leave her den as often as she should. Even just walking around camp seemed to be more of a chore. Camp wasn't nearly as big as the territory, so walking from den to den didn't seem to loosen up her joints as much. Not to mention it irritated a lot of cats when she got in their way. Hollydew had promised to provide her with herbs to compensate for her having to give up her walks, and she did make good on that promise, but it wasn't nearly as effective when she couldn't stretch her legs out. It was just growing so painful to walk these days, now.

As restless as Robinsong was growing, it was always a welcome relief when she had visitors in the den. Mostly it was either Blazepaw (bless the young tom and his endless cheer. He was coming so often, she was even able to remember his name!) or it was cats the deputy would send to take care of her. So wasn't it a surprise when her own leader had been the one to walk through that entrance.

[color:6d5a=4e5164]"Wolfstar! Now, ain't this a nice surprise? I be doin' just fine, thank ya for askin'! To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, today?"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Know Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr52Know Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr5bKnow Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr5LKnow Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr5KKnow Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Know Your Elders [Robinsong] SfPQh
Know Your Elders [Robinsong] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 17:31

It was plain to see that the elder was restless without being able to leave camp for a walk. Wolfstar could sympathize, the tightened patrols applied to herself as well, much as she wished that Skyclan did not need to resort to them.

"Ah, no reason in particular, I mostly just wanted to check in." Wolfstar replied, nudging the piece of prey toward her, "The apprentices haven't caused you any trouble, have they? They and the medicine cats taking care of things okay?"

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:33

Robinsong gave a smile to her leader. "The apprentices have been wonderful! They're so much more well mannered than ev'n some o' the warriors. That one apprentice, Blazepaw, is such a dear, too. He's been such good company to have. I was startin' t' think the apprentices forgot they could come 'ere just t' talk, and 'ere he comes, listening t' all o' my stories!"

She gave a nod of thanks as she accepted the prey, taking slow bites out of the squirrel. "But enough about me, dear, how've you been? You holdin' up alright? These be hard times, what with that big baddie out in the territory. I don't envy you're position."

Know Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr52Know Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr5bKnow Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr5LKnow Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr5KKnow Your Elders [Robinsong] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptyFri 3 May 2024 - 10:33

"Blazepaw seems like a good cat, I'm glad he's been visiting you. More of the warriors could remember that too, I'd wager." Perhaps she would assign a couple of them to the elders and nursery, just to break up the monotony of hunting and border patrols.

"I'm... Alright, I suppose. It feels like there's been one thing after another since leaf-fall, honestly. This filth on our territory... It will pass too." And something else just as nasty would take the predator's place, because that just seemed to be the way of things for Skyclan. "What I wouldn't give to be a new warrior again... It seemed like Skyclan was in comparatively less danger, at least."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 0:23

Robinmist let out a low hum, contemplating her words. "Not t' be a poor sport, but I don't quite think we were evah in any less danger."

She paused, letting those words sink in. Maybe she was just misremembering things, that was certainly possible, but to Robinmist, it felt like something has always been going on. This was nothing new.

"I think I know what's goin' on, 'ere. This danger ain't nothin' new. What is new is your position in it. Bein' a new warri'r, ya didn't have all this weight on your shoulders. You're a leader, now. Ya gotta look out for the Clan. And now it's all comin' down. Ya think there is more danger cuz ya know every cat in this Clan is gonna be relyin' on ya. Ya gotta take a step back and realize that none of this is anythin' new for us. This Clan has survived the whole dark forest comin' down on us. And we'll survive this, too. Don't ya worry, hun. It'll all be just fine."

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 14:37

"Sunfire's patrol said the fox they found had been ripped to shreds. I don't think they would exaggerate. Skyclan knows how to fight foxes, but I've never seen one ripped apart in the manner they described." The leader grimaced. She did not enjoy the restrictions that she'd had to place on her clanmates, and she knew they didn't. But if the predator could rip a fox to shreds... No, better to not risk it at all.

What Robinsong said was definitely true, though. "You're right on that... Leadership is... A lot. I know I was deputy for a while so should be used to at least some of this, but... I'm not. Having the whole clan relying on me is a little unnerving, honestly. I definitely didn't envy Birdstar or Briarthorn when she was leader. Being in their position now... I understand their stress."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 17:36

Robinmist nodded, listening as her leader spoke. "'t's definitely frightin'in, but I don't think it's nothin' we can't beat. StarClan ain't gonna let the Clan die out. We've been 'ere for many moons, we'll be 'ere for many moons more. Ya just gotta have faith that everythin' will turn out alright."

She looked at Wolfstar with a sympathetic gaze. "Ya know what the problem is with you leaders? Ya forget what bein' a leader really is. It ain't takin' on all the challenges on yer own, it is leadin' yer Clan through em. Ya might as well be a loner if ya gonna do everything on yer own. There's a reason we got Clans. We look out for each other. That includes you, missy. Let the Clan look out for ya. Let us take some of that weight off yer shoulders. Stars, even I'll fight if I gotta! Don't let yerself drown in all this, hun."

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 10:33

"You're right... Skyclan has always come back from anything the forest has thrown at us. I hope we'll get through this too, it's just... A little worrying." Still, as Robinsong continued to speak, the leader found that her words were reassuring. "Huh... I told Honeydew something similar, after I appointed her as my deputy." She smiled, "Guess I ought to take that advice, shouldn't I? And thank you, Robinmist." She added, "I appreciate that."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Elders [Robinsong]   Know Your Elders [Robinsong] Empty

Back to top Go down

Know Your Elders [Robinsong]
Page 1 of 1