Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Update to the Post Template Investigation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Update to the Post Template Investigation Empty
PostUpdate to the Post Template Investigation

Hi, WCC.

As you know, there has been an ongoing investigation regarding code theft on our site. On WCC, we highly value artistic integrity and giving credit to the original creator of artwork/templates/etc. Our own investigation into the matter has found that the permission was never granted to use these templates, and there was insufficient evidence to support the idea that Kiikko truly didn't know they had been stolen. As a result, Kiikko has been banned, and after three months they must submit an appeal to staff to consider if they can return to the site as well as the Discord server.

We have allowed Kiikko to choose what happens to their characters, and will provide an update to this announcement once a response has been given.

Staff is currently removing the stolen templates from the site. If you would like assistance in removing templates from previous posts, please let a member of staff know, and we are more than happy to help!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Update to the Post Template Investigation :: Comments

No Comment.

Update to the Post Template Investigation

Page 1 of 1