Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clan for a rogue??? Plotting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine

Raine

Number of posts : 25

Clan for a rogue??? Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Clan for a rogue??? Plotting   Clan for a rogue??? Plotting EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 20:14

Hello!!!

I’m thinking of making a rogue/loner character that I’d like to join a Clan and slowly become a part of! I looked over the clan acceptance ploticies and it seems that I’d have a chance in any of them except RiverClan? And I already have a shadow clan cat, so not there.

I’d like for my cat to form a friendship first? If anyone wants to offer a cat that would be friendly to a friendly loner (or maybe even be saved?) lmk! Of course I will be careful to contact the clan leader to ask whether a car would be given a chance, and of course clan leaders have the final say. This is just planning!!!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Clan for a rogue??? Plotting   Clan for a rogue??? Plotting EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 21:02

1. WindClan has recently accepted two rogues over the past couple of months(Misty--her name will be changed soon-- and Sycamorepaw), so I'm sure if your rogue is nice or convincing enough you could have them join? They'd have to start as either an apprentice or a kit though.

2. If WindClan doesn't appeal to you, we also have the Crew! A user-initiated group of rogues originally modeled after pirates(we're not so heavy on the theme anymore) and currently has a number of characters(13 to be specific). It's led by Ajex(played by yours truly) and has its fair share of drama with the other Clans(RiverClan in particular). You can also later "join" a Clan as a spy <3

If you have interest in either of these please PM/DM me Wink

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

PostSubject: Re: Clan for a rogue??? Plotting   Clan for a rogue??? Plotting EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 12:54

Additionally, Sageroot (TC deputy) is definitely the type to take pity on a rogue, if neither of the above options strike your fancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan for a rogue??? Plotting   Clan for a rogue??? Plotting Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan for a rogue??? Plotting
Page 1 of 1