Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let me wander [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

let me wander [c] Empty
PostSubject: let me wander [c]   let me wander [c] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:28 pm

pantherpounce
"the shining spoon to me is someone else's story."
t3 warrior | windclan | he/him

When he had been informed that it was his responsibility today to give WindClan's new medicine cat a tour of their territory, Pantherpounce hadn't known what to think. He had decided to take it in stride nonetheless. At least this role meant that he was trusted enough to be chosen. Still, he hadn't been interested in dedicating his entire day to a tour, so the only logical option was to start when the first light of day started to illuminate the moor. The medicine den had been so empty recently that it was easy for the tom to forget that it was now occupied, so he approached the medicine den slowly at first, but relaxed his muscles a bit when the stale scents failed to reach his nose.

"I'm assuming you were told already about what you'd be doing today? I'll be outside waiting." The tom said monotonously before turning and heading toward the camp's exit. This situation was still so bizarre to him. When had their ever been a case of medicine cats hopping from one Clan to another? Had the timing of Daisyfang's disappearance been more than just a coincidence. It made Pantherpounce feel a harsh sense of suspicion, but such a feeling conflicted with how he had witnessed Hemlockfox heal Tigerstar after his accident. Something was awry, but he couldn't quite place his paw on it.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 691

let me wander [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me wander [c]   let me wander [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 7:43 pm

Hemlockfox

Heather and rabbit fluff. Itchy plants and fur that tickled his nose - Hemlockfox didn't think he could stand another night in a nest so uncomfortable. It seemed so inconsequential, but he missed the soft moss and cozy feathers of his nest back home almost as much as anything else. However, moss wasn't exactly easy to find here and any that he did find had to go straight to the queens and elders which was fine, but was it so horrible to want one thing for himself? Sighing heavily, the brown and white tom sat up, finally giving up on trying to sleep. If he couldn't rest, he might as well sort the herb stores before the day began. As if there wasn't already enough to do.

This wasn't just any boring day either. Apparently, he was finally getting an official tour of WindClan's territory. Though, given what he'd seen of the moor already, Hemlockfox wasn't sure it would really be all that interesting. So maybe today would be boring after all. Grumbling, the medicine cat shuffled through a recently disturbed pile of leaves, carefully sorting them back into their respective places. Ugh - he felt like he was reorganizing every other day here because StarClan forbid he live in a normal den where the wind wouldn't blow all of his herbs around. 

Time flew, at least, and before Hemlockfox knew it, Pantherpounce was behind him, announcing that it was time for the little tour to begin. With a flick of his tail, the fluffy tom shoved the remaining roots and petals into a dip in the ground and swept out of the sheltered alcove. Blue eyes lingered distastefully on the black tom and, ears slicked back, Hemlockfox followed him across the camp. "Good morning to you too." He grunted, appalled by the warrior's absolute disregard for manners. Nevermind the fact that he'd certainly be acting the same in his paws.

Back to top Go down

let me wander [c]
Page 1 of 1