Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

toebean crusade! [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

toebean crusade! [c] Empty
PostSubject: toebean crusade! [c]   toebean crusade! [c] EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 20:52

Her jaw hurt. Budding fangs meant that her maw perpetually ached, and the insatiable urge to chew on every single thing that came across her path nearly got her in several instances of trouble. The sticks of the pine trees that littered the camp had become her favorite thing to chew on, but it had gotten to a point that the onyx-furred molly snapped nearly every single stick the moment she attempted to gnaw on it. Frustration was beginning to bundle up in her little body, and it had her skittering around camp to find someone to play with. Or, ideally, gnaw on.

Hopping about the camp, her ears wiggled excitedly as she spotted a cat whose fur may as well have been the opposite of hers. It was only several more bounds before she found herself at the unsuspecting cats side, and a half-toothy grin appeared on her maw as she once more got the urge to chomp. Every inch of her little kit body wanted to surprise the older feline by clamping her teeth right around their paw, and just as it seemed like she would as she opened her mouth wide...

"Excuse me, miss..? I need help finding something to chew on. My fangs are coming in and it hurts, and mama Swiftheart is busy." Instead of the suspecting bite came an overly polite voice, spoken with just a slight lisp from the mismatched budding teeth. Wide, hopeful, honey-yellow eyes awaited the answer of her chosen friend, and her entire body wriggled with hope... and withheld impulses.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

PostSubject: Re: toebean crusade! [c]   toebean crusade! [c] EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 15:57

i'm wishing too
Muse tilted her head slightly as a kit approached, whiskers twitching, and prepared herself to defend against the all-too-common assault--only to be blindsided by what the kit actually had to say.

She hummed, considering this dilemma, and nodded once. "Okay... You can bite me, but only if you're willing to play a game! I'll teach you how to be super tough, 'kay?~" Her tail swished lightly. After a moment, she leapt to her paws, rising to her full--albeit not very tall-height. "Pretend I'm a big, scary beast; and attack my paws!~"

Of course, even if the kit were trying she'd be hard pressed to actually hurt Muse. But to play the part of a monster, destined to be slain by a brave fighter, was even more fun when she was just playing.
for something new || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: toebean crusade! [c]   toebean crusade! [c] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 15:51

There was nothing short of absolute excitement that seemed to supercharge the onyx kit at the confirmation that she would, in fact, have an outlet for her particularly itchy maw. Now that was something she could do. "Yes, miss!" She gleefully chirped, hopping around the other molly on her paws. She had to run a full lap around her 'predator' before she dove in, paws and maw closing around the other cats' hind paw.

"I will protect Shadowclan and bring down the beast! Omnomnom--" Though it wasn't the most graceful she could have been, there was no denying the happiness that came from Hollowkit as she giggled out every little nom of her playmate's paw.

Hollowkit used Ankle Biter for 4 damage and 30 SP! Half damage for two turns!
10 HP / 0 SP (-30 SP)

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit

Last edited by Kitty on Mon 1 Apr 2024 - 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15454

PostSubject: Re: toebean crusade! [c]   toebean crusade! [c] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 15:51

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

toebean crusade! [c] Mistpe10
toebean crusade! [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

PostSubject: Re: toebean crusade! [c]   toebean crusade! [c] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 16:31

i'm wishing too
As the kit leapt at her paws, tiny kitten-teeth nipping at her flesh with all the ferocity of a particularly determined mosquito, Muse let out a playful cry; falling dramatically to the ground. "I am... Defeated...!~"

Then she rolled back over, regarding the kit with more curiosity. "Oh, courageous defender and slayer of beasts! What's your name?~"
for something new || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toebean crusade! [c]   toebean crusade! [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

toebean crusade! [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum