Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shooting Stars [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Shooting Stars [c] Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Stars [c]   Shooting Stars [c] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 8:59 pm

This was one of the rare times that Silverdusk had lingered in camp longer than they had to. Her bushy tail twitched once, twice, before making their way over to the fresh-kill pile. One thing she had learnt was that cats tended to not refuse your company when you brought free food with you. Their eyes skimmed over the pile, eventually landing on a fat squirrel. Squirrel was always a safe choice, no one in ThunderClan they had met so far disliked their most abundant prey, they hoped Nightdancer was the same. She had no clue what had overcome her today, but she wanted to talk to the black warrior. She was the only warrior who could even understand how Silverdusk felt, and seeing as their cowardice hadn't gotten out yet, maybe Nightdancer actually liked them. Which, they couldn't understand, the older she-cat should hate them. Wiggleworm may have assured them that she was brace, and had done the right thing, but... As ThunderClan lost more and more, it didn't feel that way.

Across camp the silver warrior spotted Nightdancer's black pelt, as she was about to vanish through the bramble tunnel. "Nightdancer!" called out Silverdusk, picking up the squirrel and smoothly padding over to her. "Keep me company? You do not have to though, I see you are about to leave." They gazed down at the warrior hopefully.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Shooting Stars [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

Shooting Stars [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars [c]   Shooting Stars [c] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:12 am

you know no one’s perfect
The guilt and grief and sorrow had settled easily on her shoulders, another weight so familiar it felt almost weightless. It was a struggle, a constant battle with her mind, to keep from falling back into the spiral of despair that had kept her despondent for so long. She was herself again, and she would not lose sight of that.

She was nothing if not stubborn.

Deciding that pacing the territory was as productive as anything else, she made toward the brambles that lead out of camp, interrupted by one of her denmates' voices. She tilted her head, regarding the cat in question with clear curiosity. "Silverdusk," she greeted with a nod. "It wasn't anything important. I would be honored to keep you company."

Bonding with her Clanmates was an important activity, wasn't it? Something she'd still been neglecting, for the most part. She resolved in that moment to make a more earnest attempt to fix it.

That started by turning swiftly and confidently leading her companion to a particularly warm patch of sunlight.

"This is one of my favorite places," she offered. "As long as there's sunlight, it's not too cold."
but i’m pretty close || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Shooting Stars [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars [c]   Shooting Stars [c] EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 8:26 am

A soft smile spread across Silverdusk's face as the older warrior accepted her offer, even calling it an honour. Their whiskers twitched at the unexpected compliment, but she would address it later, for now they followed Nightdancer happily. The sunlight that filtered through the canopy was inviting, gently warming Silverdusk's pelt as they stepped into it. "I can see why. You have great taste. Let's sit." The tall molly slid onto there belly and placed the squirrel between the two of them. "I hope you like squirrel, I was not sure what you preferred." they mewed, lazily sweeping their tail back and forth.

There was silence as the reason she had wanted to speak to Nightdancer, became more pressing. Silverdusk had never been the best at conversation, or bringing up difficult topics. Somehow they had summarised the entire battle to the entire clan in about two sentences. It wasn't due to a lack of care, they were just straightforward and blunts, words were not to be minced and the truth was not to be hidden. Lately though, that did not seem to be the best approach, but she didn't know how else to go about it. Nor did they want the black she-cat to feel like she was being cornered. It would be best to get it over with, waitng to ask important questions out of fear of hurting others had only hurt them more. "I must ask, Nightdancer..." they began, turning her green gaze onto the warrior "... You said before it would be honoured to keep me company, I am glad you have joined me, but I do not understand why it is an honour? I mean this kindly, but I have disgraced ThunderClan, I do not see it as honourable to sit with me. Not anymore."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Shooting Stars [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shooting Stars [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars [c]   Shooting Stars [c] Empty

Back to top Go down