Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 12:01

The morning was slightly warmer than usual, melting some of the snow that covered the territory still. Swandive stretched wearily, shaking out her thick pelt. Restless sleep had left the warrior tired, but she was still determined to bring back prey... Even if she was struggling to keep her eyes open. Nothing that fishing wouldn't fix... Right?

Seated on the riverbank, Swandive let out a yawn as she stared down at the water. A flash of movement was enough to pull her attention though, and her claws were quick to yank the fish out of the water and onto the bank beside her.

Swandive attempted to catch a fish for -5 sp, catch was successful.
95 / 100 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Tue 12 Mar 2024 - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 12:01

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] Mistpe10
Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 14:25

Ripplesong

"Hey, great catch!" came a voice from behind Swandive, as Ripplesong emerged from the reeds. "That's a big one! The coming newleaf must be bringing warmer waters to the river. Do you mind if I join you?" she asked, with a tilt of her head, seating herself beside her clanmate.

Without waiting for permission, the tempation brought Ripplesong's flashing paw down into the water, towards a shadow swimming close to the surface. The early morning sun reflected off the fish's scales.

Ripplesong attempts to catch the fish, rolling a 4 - success!
75/80 SP

She caught hold of it, scooping it effortlessly from the water onto the bank beside her, where she delivered the killing blow. She added it to Swandive's fish, her blue eyes sparkling at the she-cat. This is great! It was so nice to be able to spend time with another she-cat outside of the nursery.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 14:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 14:25

The member 'uwubers' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:08

More focused on the task at paw, Swandive jumped at the voice from the reeds behind her. "Ripplesong! I'm sorry, I didn't even notice you." Foxdung, she truly was tired if even the queens were managing to sneak up on her like this. "Thanks, I hope it warms up soon... I'm so sick of leafbare." She added.

"Oh, of course." She mewed. She was fine with more company... And maybe that would help keep her more focused. Blue eyes turned back to the water, staring intently as she waited for another fish. Hard-won patience paid off as she snagged another with her claws.

"The fish do seem more plentiful now. I'm glad for that much." She mewed. The state they had left the river in when crossing the mountains had been truly terrible.

Swandive attempted to catch a fish for -5 sp. Catch successful.
90 / 100 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Mon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:08

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 20:21

Ripplesong
Queen | RiverClan | she/her

"Thanks!" the molly cheerfully mewed, her teal eyes bright and focused on the waters below them. "Soon the clan will be fat with all the fish we catch today alone!" she half-joked. Already their pile was full of fat, healthy, shining fish.

"You know, it's nice to spend some time outside of camp, with other cats," she mentioned idly. "It gets so stuffy in the nursery, and Weepingwillow is always complaining. It's really nice to get to do... warrior things, sometimes." Ripplesong wasn't one who liked to complain much. She loved her duty in the nursery; it was why she retired to become a queen, to assist the other queens and assist with raising the kits. It was her calling, and the young molly truly believed that. "Sometimes it's just nice to stretch my legs."

Just then, Ripplesong caught sight of the shining scales of fish swimming upstream towards her. Her eyes narrowed, her body tensed, and she lashed out with one paw, claws extended.

Honeydew attempted to catch a fish, rolling a 3 - success!
70 / 80 SP

The humongous fish splashed up onto the bank beside them and Ripplesong bent down to quickly dispatch it. She looked back up Swandive, her eyes sparkling as pride swelled in her chest. I might not be a warrior anymore, but I haven't lost my skills.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 20:21

The member 'uwubers' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]   Let's Go Fishing [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Go Fishing [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1