Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]

Go down 
+2
Mistpelt
Byrin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 21:29

It must have been seasons that he was stuck in that monster, rumbling underneath him. Flecks of grey peppered the brown tabby's fur. Age, it seemed, waited for no one.

He took a sharp breath. The monster had stopped moving for the night. It was a very long monster, complete with climbing stumps and weird food. A door creaked, the arm on top tapping the screen outside.

The Twoleg that lived here was bizarre. Fuzzybelly didn't know that one could live in a moving nest, but Twolegs managed to do all sorts of weird things.

The greying brown tom looked out the window, seeing another Thunderpath outside. The particular pattern of the Carrionplace was familiar, he mused. It even had the same stumps that Snakebite and him would play with when they were idiot apprentices and didn't know better. Duskflight probably thought his sons had frogs for brains.

To be Fuzzypaw again...

His eyes clouded at the thought. Stars, life was so simple back then. Basilbloom loved him like a son, his brother had no self preservation around herbs but it was almost endearing, his dad, a strong warrior of ShadowClan.

...they're gone now.

He pursed his lips, staring at the sky. There was a time that they couldn't even look at their ancestors. There was a time he alone carried the burden of the ancestors. And then there was his apprentice. Stars only knew what happened since.

When Basilbloom died, it broke him. Did his disappearance do the same? Did she take on an apprentice‐ what had happened to his home?

He was about to go to sleep on the fake grass floor when he noticed the door creak, ever so slightly.

Go.

The conviction of his inner voice jarred him. He had poked his head out the door, wondering if it were all some weird dream.

He glanced back over to two gnarled stumps, the only ones above water during the floods, when Froststar succumbed to illness in SkyClan. What ever happened to Plumleaf and Fogfeather?

Go.

He walked out, the door pressing against his pelt. Fuzzybelly opened his mouth, and his heart stirred.

It's... familiar.

His fern green eyes darted around him. Great StarClan, could it be? Was he truly back in the forest?

Fuzzybelly darted over to the stumps, feeling their grain under his paws. Good Silverpelt above!

Ecstatic, the tomcat bounded to the edge of Carrionplace, wrapping around the border between the territory proper and the path that took them to Highstones.

The tom jittered with excitement, flexing his claws in the dirt. No more fake grass, no more weird Twolegs or the weird noises that came out of the loud box inside. He could hear his thoughts here. He was home.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 21:42

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilypaw never quite got over how weak she felt, even now. She could barely even hunt. Maybe that was what had her setting out on her own to do just that. She had to prove to herself that she wasn't useless. That she could still do something.

She spotted a vole, and slowly began creeping to make her move. Of course, her stupid leg just had to give out on her, and she let out a huff of annoyance as the rodent scurried away.

Then she realized there had been another sound. When she did lay eyes on the figure, it took her a moment to recognize just who it was that she was looking at. She hadn't expected to see the former medicine cat there, but she couldn't help but grin as she approached Fuzzybelly.

"Well, well, well. I guess I'm not the only one making a grand return?"

Lilypaw is attempting to catch a vole. Catch was unsuccessful? -5 sp
25/30 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 21:42

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] Mistpe10
It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 10:01

Leopardstar had never been able to shake the habit of going on solo patrols across the marsh. Her ears perked up upon hearing Lilypaw's voice, sounding unusually playful, and talking of a grand return.

She followed the sound--and froze in place when she saw the cat before her, sure she'd seen a ghost.

"Fuzzybelly?" Her voice came out unsure and incredulous. "You're... Alive?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 10:09

The tom, sure he had been dreaming still, saw the two she-cats approach him.

"Hullo, Leopardsun," the fluffy tabby meowed with a grin. "I was looking for dandelion, and some Twoleg scooped me up in the herb patches. I hope Burdockroot's alright..."

He then turned to the other, who made a comment about grand returns. "I'm normally not for show, but I'm just glad not to be living in a monster belly."

He felt his posture relax; he was in ShadowClan again, and by the stars, he would savor it.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 14:34

Sunflare was not far behind, having been hunting a short distance away. The cinnamon tom’s ears pricked as he slithered through the shadows towards the strange voice and scent. Seeing the stranger talking to his leader, he stretched himself to full height, his slender build cutting an imposing figure. “Leopardstar, how does this interloper know of Burdockroot?” he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 16:01

"Fuzzybelly was mentor to Burdockroot." It was rude to answer anothers question when it hadn't even been directed towards her, but Heatherberry was in a trance. One of the last remnants of Burdockroot now stood before her. She hadn't heard much of him but she knew of him. Heatherberry shouldn't have even been on this patrol, but needed to replenish the herbs that had begun to run low with the influx of all the kits ShadowClan had been blessed with. "Hello, Fuzzybelly. I'm Heatherberry. ShadowClan's medicine cat, trained under Burdockroot. Are you hurt anywhere?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JGgdMsS It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JGg3TFt  It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JGg3GK7 It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JGg2WjR

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JcTsSP1  It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JcnAVnI It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] Grub_f10It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 13:23

i've given up on counting blessings
"As Heatherberry said, Fuzzybelly was Burdockroot's mentor. That was a long time ago now, before you were born, so you'd have no reason to know. We all thought him lost to us." Her attention now turned to the former medicine cat himself. "And yet, in a blessing so rarely granted to us... Here you are. Allow me to welcome you home."

She did not correct him calling her by her warrior name, though Sunflare's statement would indicate well enough that she was no longer only warrior or deputy. It was refreshing to be called by the name she had earned, the one that still felt more hers than Leopardstar ever would.

"Do you intend to stay, or are you passing through?"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptyFri 5 Apr 2024 - 16:29

"Burdockroot trained an apprentice fully since I left? Stars, it has been that long, hasn't it...?"

The tom glanced at the cinnamon warrior sizing him up. He meant well.

"I'm fine, thank ya. More confused than anything; monsters are weird things."

He turned to Leopardstar. "If you would have me, I would be honored. You know I spent many a season in the medicine den, though the den has to be ready and run by the future. Basilbloom, stars bless her, she picked me out as a kit. I would be willing to train as a warrior."

Stars light THAT cat's path... I think I'd lose a fight with an honest apprentice.

He chuckled a bit at the thought, glancing back to Leopardstar. A name he'd have to get used to for sure.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 10:24

i've given up on counting blessings
So long as you wish to stay, you'll find a place here," Leopardstar assured him, honestly somewhat relieved when he said he would be willing to remain. She certainly hadn't wanted to greet an old friend and immediately remove them from the territory. "I wouldn't ask you to trade your name for an apprentice's, not when you've already earned it, but... Yes, you would need to train as a warrior regardless; and to refamiliarize yourself with the code that guides our pawsteps."

Hesitantly, she stepped forward and gave him a friendly nudge. She'd always liked having Fuzzybelly around, quite honestly.

"If you have any questions, or need help with anything, just ask."
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]   It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a while [o, Fuzzy's return]
Page 1 of 1