Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) Empty
PostSubject: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 14:40

Cat Name: Weepingwillow

Appearance: A lithe and sleek, short-haired black she-cat with captivating fierce green eyes. She has an elongated face adorned with prominent big ears and crooked surplus teeth in various states of decay.
visual faceclaim:

Personality: Weepingwillow is an intense, confident personality with grand ambitions of leadership, who eventually embraced the role of a permaqueen after developing a dependence on pain-relieving herbs as the result of unfortunate circumstances. She is quick to irritate, yet an undeniable sense of strength emanates from her that demands respect. Generally, she tends to be abrasive and condescending towards cats she believes to not be meeting her standards and she is not hesitant to tell them. In contrast, though, when it comes to kits - a softer side of the she-cat emerges. In her eyes, they can do no wrong and she is their strongest ally.

Origins: NPC x NPC

Mother: Nightfog (Deceased)
A sleek and mysterious, short-haired black she-cat with yellow eyes.
A cat that Weepingwillow claims shaped her into the cat she is today. Despite Nightfog dying many seasons ago, when she was young, Weepingwillow still mourns her mother and tells fascinating stories about the cat she was. It's usually unknown if these stories are exaggerated, but sometimes it's obvious.

Father: Storkstrike (Deceased)
A seasoned short-haired grey tom with green eyes and white paws.
A cat that Weepingwillow claims was the worst warrior RiverClan has ever had the displeasure of having. Despite him dying only a season ago as an well-respected elder, Weepingwillow refuses to acknowledge she had a father at all.

Clan: RiverClan Regular

What would you do with this position: I'm going to have a lot of fun with it if I'm approved! I have a lot of plans when it comes to Weepingwillow being an interesting part of clan life, including an interesting opportunity with the other permaqueens and medicine cat. It'll be fun to also be in a permaqueen role for RiverClan, as my cats are far from having kits of their own and it always looks like so much fun! Also, there's very little kits in RiverClan and I believe Weepingwillow along with the other permaqueens can be a great help! I'd be able to make the camp livelier and expand more on the life as a kit.

Why do you deserve this position: I think this would be a great learning opportunity! This would be my first time having kits or a character who's based in the nursery. I've been on one side of the relationship, the kit, but being a queen looks like so much fun. I'm really excited at the prospect of being Weepingwillow, having kits of my own, and the plot ideas that come along with that. Additionally, I am an active member of WCC and I believe I'd be able to do this role justice!

Important Notes/Backstory: Weepingwillow, an intense she-cat in the prime of her life, once harbored great ambitions of leadership within RiverClan and strived to one day become deputy. Unfortunately, her dreams were thwarted after encountering dental issues stemming from retaining her baby teeth ever since she was an apprentice - eventually leading to a reliance on pain-relieving herbs to navigate daily clan life. It was unsustainable and it wasn't long before she dreaded hunting or battling. Eventually, she opted to retire and become a permaqueen to ensure her continued service to the clan. Despite the emotional strain of adjusting her aspirations, she still tries to wear her responsibilities with grace. Unfortunately, it has made her a 'little' spiteful.

Recommendations: ?
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 22:36

Recommended!!!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 22:37

recommend!! i love the retained baby teeth so much
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 22:42

reccomend !! come and join us !!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 23:23

Reccomended!

Kewl

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) ?3qsSL=party Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) ?3qjRT=party Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) ?3NSVJ=party Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) ?3XjWK=party Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 0:29

recommended! this is so detailed and i love the thought you put into it <3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 1:16

Weepingwillow is approved!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)   Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weepingwillow of RiverClan (Permaqueen)
Page 1 of 1