Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

motherly advice [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

motherly advice [c] Empty
PostSubject: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 20:33

She may have had her name, but that didn't mean that her mother couldn't still provide her with guidance. Not to mention, her mother had been her mentor. If it hadn't been for Fennelbreeze's training, Crakeburn was certain that her interaction with Shadowclan's deputy would have ended up more lethal than it had already proven to be. Still--it was what pushed her to seek out the fellow curled-ear molly. She needed to train, but needed someone who she felt safe needing to ask to go easy with because of her shoulder. It had proved exceptionally sore for her recently, and so she wanted to try and stretch it in one of the best ways she knew how. At least, sparring so close to camp meant that if she had to stop, she wouldn't have a long trek back to her nest or to Daisyfang to assist in the way it strongly ached. Running amidst the territory ran the risk of it flaring too far out, and forcing her to limp the entire way back, causing it to get even angrier.

... It was through experience she'd learned about the latter.

Still, once she came close enough, the molly nudged her nose right into her mother's fur. "Hey ma," Crakeburn asked, gently, "...Can we do an easy spar? My shoulder needs stretched but... I can't fight full-force right now. I can't go to Heather."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 5:38

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
Concern rose in the duo-colored molly when she initially heard that Crakeburn wanted to get back to training so quickly—but knowing her daughter and the inherited stubbornness that she bore, Fennelbreeze knew trying to argue back her was useless. As much care and defense as she usually wanted for her - there was an undeniable truth that Crakeburn was not so little anymore. And her, as the she-cat's mentor, shouldn't shelter her so protectively, nor give her 'special treatment'. Even if Fennelbreeze would always gladly be the younger molly's safe space should she need one.

"That's alright. We can do an easy spar," Fennelbreeze gently nuzzled back into her daughter's fur, smiling. "Just be mindful of your shoulder, hm? I know it's easier said than done - especially when you're so used to putting a stretch on yourself. But trust me when I say it'll do you more harm than good." She chuckled, licking Crakeburn's ear in affection. "We'll go slowly, okay? Then, once you're better - we can resume your spars with me, Heather, or whoever else you want. Deal?"
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
motherly advice

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 20:00

"Deal." Crakeburn was quick to agree, thankful for her mother in even more ways. Leaning into the affection that she was receiving, it was after a couple heartbeats of allowing Fennelbreeze's presence to soothe her that she finally parted, leading the both of them towards the outskirts of camp. Close enough that she could go in to rest if she needed, but far enough away that no kits would be harmed.

"I--we can tap out at any point Just gotta say when." With a nod, the molly spun towards her mother, tail flicking before she bunched up... and with a slight bit of a limp, launched right for her mother.

Crakeburn used Jumping Strike! Moor Runner is active! Dealt 9 (7+3-1) damage and used 7 stamina.
Crakeburn
30 / 30 HP
73 / 80 SP (-7)

Fennelbreeze
51 / 60 HP (-9)
140 / 140 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 20:23

Fennel
breeze
Fennelbreeze landed with a soft grunt against the grass, but her eyes gleamed full of determination - and care, as ever. Almost gingerly cautious to not accidentally harm her daughter, she snapped at Crakeburn's back, testing to see if her instincts still served quickly even with an injury. She had hope in Crakeburn, after all—she knew the molly wasn't to be underestimated. But of course, this remained a friendly fight.

Fennelbreeze used Snap, using 7 SP and dealing 9 (10-1) damage!

Fennelbreeze (Moor Runner active!)
51/60 HP
133/140 SP (-7)

Crakeburn
21 / 30 HP (-9)
73 / 80 SP
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
motherly advice

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 17:43

Truth be told, it was extremely hard for the molly to balance her need to win with the current limitations and capacity that she had. Still, as her mom obliged her in her need to continue sparring, she could feel the excitement once more returning to her veins. She hadn't felt this alive in some time, only ever getting pulled out from her stupor in the heat of battle. As teeth snapped at her back, she pivoted, twisting her body to allow minimal damage. Sure, it meant that her mother got the mouthful of a few hairs of her fur, but that was better than entire mouthful. Reaching out, she grabbed the end of her mother's tail, and tugged.

Crakeburn used Tail Yank! Dealt 6 (7-1) damage and used 15 stamina. Fennelbreeze is stunned for 1 turn!
Fennelbreeze (Moor Runner active!)
45/60 HP (-6)
133/140 SP

Crakeburn (Moor Runner active!)
21 / 30 HP
58 / 80 SP (-15)

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 22:34

Fennel
breeze
Fennelbreeze could only grin, laughing despite getting a mouthful of a few tufts of fur in her mouth—but that wasn't what she was happy about. It was that her daughter, despite her major disadvantage, still managed to overcome the attack lunged at her, and twisted away to avoid damage last-minute. It was something she found admiring, seeing both herself and Sootstorm in her kit.

At the snap and tug of her tail, though—she let out a curt hiss of surprise; yet snickered anyway for her daughter's wittiness. She had to give it to her. "Not bad, kiddo. Not bad."

Fennelbreeze (Moor Runner active!) (Stunned)
45/60 HP
133/140 SP

21 / 30 HP
58 / 80 SP
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
motherly advice

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:53

There were few things that got kit-like adrenaline surging through Crakeburn's veins, and even fewer that made her cheeks burn with the embarrassment. However, it was a good singe of heat as she felt her mother's compliment reach her ears. She was doing good. She was doing good.

An elated mrrp reverberated through her chest and out through her whiskers. As her mother was stunned, her paws battered at the molly's side in rapid succession--but her bad shoulder was noticeably slower. "Still getting speed back," Crakeburn commented in self-reflection.

Crakeburn used Front Paw Strike + Swift Strike! She dealt 12 (5+7) damage and used 17 (10+7) stamina.

Fennelbreeze (Moor Runner active!) (No longer stunned!)
33 / 60 HP (-12)
133 / 140 SP

21 / 30 HP
41 / 80 SP (-17)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motherly advice [c]   motherly advice [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

motherly advice [c]