Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

not the drill sargent - closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

not the drill sargent - closed Empty
PostSubject: not the drill sargent - closed   not the drill sargent - closed EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 11:32

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
The early morning mist hung low over the moors, shrouding the landscape in a ghostly haze. Sleepyhollow stood at the exit to camp, awaiting Stoatpaw for some early morning battle training. She had seen the apprentice looking a little sullen and going out for trainings with any of the older warriors had always cheered her up as an apprentice.

As Stoatpaw advanced, Sleepyhollow offered a smile and waved her tail in greeting, "Are you ready?" she inquired. She had a few things she wanted to make sure he knew, and maybe a few new things as well. Regardless it would be fun.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

not the drill sargent - closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: not the drill sargent - closed   not the drill sargent - closed EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 9:48

STOATPAW
Sleepyhollow had good intentions, that much was clear to the spotted tom. However, her idea of a distraction was not seen very fondly by Stoatpaw. He was always off training with a warrior that wasn't his mentor. His frustration and moody behaviors were from the fact that his father wasn't giving him the attention he desired, instead pawning it off onto some other warrior.

His left ear twitched and he let out a heavy sigh, eyes wandering elsewhere. Was he refusing to look at her? "Yeah, I'm ready." He muttered. "I guess."

Back to top Go down

not the drill sargent - closed
Page 1 of 1