Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 18:49

Morningfog was irritated, chasing a squirrel across the territory. It skittered over the gorge and to WindClan and she followed it for a few seconds before quickly getting back to her side of the border. With a scowl, she scented the air for another chance at a meal for her clan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 15:17

Padding along her side of the gorge border, Kindleblaze walked in silence, searching for any signs of prey, until something from the corner of her eyes caught her attention. Ever so slightly turning her head, the warrior kept low, making sure to keep herself hidden in the tall grass and watched as a cat raced across the border, only to run back to their side. Staying where she was, Kindleblaze tried to figure out who the cat was and soon remembered. That was the RiverClan warrior that they'd run into on a patrol not too long ago!

Letting out a growl from deep in her throat, Kindleblaze lashed her tail back and forth, and bounded towards the place where the other cat was standing. "Trying to hunt our prey? Does RiverClan not know anything about the code?" they lean, grey she-cat hissed with her eyes narrowed and fur bristling as she stood across the gorge from the RiverClanner.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) VHQrlk5
A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) 1QYZaRo

A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 16:39

"Of course not. If you actually watched, I chased it from RiverClan and then I stopped when I followed it over the border. I barely crossed." She meowed as if it was a stupid thing to assume. "If WindClan is still bitter over our victory this isn't a very warrior-like response."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 20:23

A very warrior like response? The young warrior's blood started to boil and she let out a hiss, hackles raised as she stared down the RiverClanner. Was this cat trying to mock her? If so, she had another thing coming, Kindleblaze would make sure of that. But no, she couldn't get too carried away, she had to remember what her father told her.

Letting out a deep breath and trying to calm herself down, Kindleblaze lowered her hackles, but didn't let her gaze leave the other she-cat's. "I was watching you perfectly well, and saying that you barely crossed, what excuse is that? You should be crossing at all!" the grey she-cat smirked, her heart racing. She wanted nothing more than to claw this mangy fish eater's pelt, but knew that she had to try and stay collected, for now at least.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 20:44

"I didn't intend to steal your prey, I was simply trying to catch mine. RiverClan tries to stay productive. If a few steps over the border bothers you, I can just walk backwards to make up for it. No need to have a hissy fit over it." she groomed her glossy chest fur and sighed. "Certainly there's plenty of other problems for your clan to take care of, why don't you get back to that?" Her white paws batted a stone over the edge of the gorge. "I've got my eye on a fishing spot after this,can we wrap it up?" she added, exaggerating her boredom. Usually, she would have insisted on it being a mistake and then leaving but, the last confrontation made her rather irked by the younger warrior.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 12:30

Listening to the she-cat, Kindleblaze let out a hiss, unable to hold her rage back any longer. Easily leaping across the gorge, the grey she-cat rammed her head into the RiverClanner's side, and the two she-cat's went flying to the ground. Quickly getting back up, the warrior jumped onto her opponent pushed her down so that she laid on her stomach, and held onto the warrior's back with all of her might. "Don't you dare mock WindClan like that, you RiverClan scum! You fish eaters are nothing but a bunch of lazy mousefodders who do squat to earn their place on the river, and you know it" she hissed in the she-cat's ear, digging her unsheathed claws into Morningfog's side as she stood over her. So much for staying calm and collected.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 13:36

She coughed as she felt the pain in her ribs and hit the ground. Were they really doing this? Lifting her head, she was pushed back down and hit her jaw harshly on the ground. "We don't waste time when we have the wits and skill to hunt. Meanwhile the other clans cower at the river. Fish eater is a compliment! Now get off of me you windblown mutt!" She hissed, rolling over to weaken the others grip or at least leave her winded.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 16:10

Having almost knocked off of Morningfog, Kindleblaze's sides heaved as she gasped for air, but she wasn't done yet. Jumping up, the lean, grey warrior rushed towards the RiverClan cat, claws extended as she ran. Letting out a yowl, Kindleblaze leaped through the air slashed her a claw filled paw across the RiverClan cat's face, feeling as her claws got caught on skin. Letting out a hiss, she jumped a few paces away so that Morningfog couldn't reach her and watched, wondering how much damage she'd caused.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 16:32

Morningfog puffed as she was relieved of the weight. Though she would never admit it, WindClan had speed and it wasn't helping her out very much. Again, she was bested by the quickness and felt claws burn her face. The she-cat yowled in pain, staggering back and shook blood from her face. She squeezed her eyes she, guessing that blood was dripping into them but when she opened, her eyesight was horribly blurred and nearly pitch black. She kept trying to clear her vision and the pain was setting in and growing unbearably strong now. She hunched over and tried to orient herself thankfully, she backed away from the gorge a good few fox-lengths before trying her luck at sight again. It was still futile. The other cat was forgotten in the midst of her struggle to see.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 17:30

Watching as blood dripped from the yowling cat's eyes, her heart started to race and she began to slowly back away from the edge of the gorge. She... she'd just injured this RiverClan cat and by the looks of it, those injuries weren't going to heal very well. Although she should've been glad that she was victorious over her opponent, Kindleblaze couldn't help but get the feeling that she'd made a mistake. Turning around towards the direction of the camp, the warrior ran off, leaving Morningfog and her injuries. 'That's what you get what you mess with WindClan,' the she-cat thought to herself, racing across the moor, although she prayed to StarClan that this wouldn't come back to bite her in the rump someday.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 18:39

Fallowstripe was padding along the gorge.

As the water seemed to be in turmoil below her, she was completely calm on the outside. She smiled to herself as she thought about Finchpaw's progressing training. She then saw Morningfog across the gorge, hanging her head in sheer pain. Fallowstripe's heart lurched. "Morningfog!" she cried, racing up to her former mentor. "Morningfog, are you okay?" asked Fallowstripe, clutched. She was on the verge of weeping, trying to hold the she-cat up.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 23:29

Dawnsong had been hunting, and she had just gone to check no Windclan cats were over by the gorge again. They were a pain in the tail.

However, she froze once she saw her mother, hunched over and backing away from the gorge. The young warrior leapt over, glad to see that Fallowstripe was also here. "M-Morningfog?"

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 15:09

Morningfog grit her teeth and leaned against her apprentice. "I-i can't see!" She meowed, groaning at the stinging. Hearing her daughter's voice, she meowed "Let's get back.. ugh.. to camp.. Hopefully I'll be able to see by then." It was wishful thinking and her blurred mind that added the last bit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 4:51

"You-You'll be okay... you've got to be okay..." whispered Fallowstripe, as her smaller body fringed under Morningfog's. She lifted the blind she-cat up, panting, and turned to Dawnsong. "Da-Dawnsong, I saw a... a WindClan cat while I was patrolling... but I didn't see Morningfog nor was I cl-close enough to scent her... I'm so sorry..." she sobbed. Fallowstripe's sorrow quickly melted away into anger for the WindClan warrior. WindClan! Rabbit-eating scum! Fallowstripe had grown to loathe WindClan with a passion.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)   A Tad Bit Too Far (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tad Bit Too Far (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: