Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shattered Thorns, Wilted Petals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2273

Shattered Thorns, Wilted Petals Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Thorns, Wilted Petals   Shattered Thorns, Wilted Petals EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 pm

Roseburn

“Hang on, Batpaw! I'm going to get you out of there!”

Roseburn clawed desperately at the pile of debris that had trapped the apprentice. The rest of the Clan had escaped to fourtrees, leaving only the two of them. And aside from the shaking of the ground, the silence was deafening.

“Batpaw? Can you hear me? I'm coming for you, it's going to be okay. Alright? I'm coming. You're going to be okay.”

Still, there was no response. It was just Roseburn standing alone in the red-stained waters.

The camp was still crumbling around Roseburn, there was no way she would be able to stay here any longer. She had to find a way out, or she would be met with the same fate.

She spared one last glance at the fallen debris. “I'm sorry….”

And so, Roseburn ran. She kept running as marsh turned to stone. She kept running as the shaking stopped,as the sound of bird song turned to monsters on the thunderpath. She had found a world the shaking had not even touched. And still she continued to run. It was not until she was faced with a wall too tall to climb that she finally slowed.

Hidden in an alleyway, Roseburn crawled under one of the large green two leg containers for shelter.

And then she cried.

"speech."

If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for. —— info.
✿ kiikko

Shattered Thorns, Wilted Petals SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down

Shattered Thorns, Wilted Petals
Page 1 of 1