Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Serpentkits paws [o]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae-Day

Mae-Day

Characters : Serpentkit
Clan/Rank : Winclan Kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 4

Serpentkits paws [o] Empty
PostSubject: Serpentkits paws [o]   Serpentkits paws [o] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 11:49 pm

As the sun beat down upon the windclan camp, a small black kit slowly stamped from the nursery, his stride wide and tall upon the ground. As he looked out upon the camp, sauntering around the opening, he kept a puffed up chest and heavy step. Patrolling the edge he huffed as he felt what he hoped would not become as regular occurrence. Plopping his rear upon the dirt, he lifted his paw to his mouth and began to bite between his toes, a small twig having lodge itself between his furthest bean and his extra thumb. Gnawing at it, he seemed to be having trouble getting to it properly, making little grumbles of annoyance as he bit at it, his sharp yellow eyes squinting as he tried to find it within his paw again.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkits paws [o]   Serpentkits paws [o] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 11:57 pm

Rapidpaw had just gotten back from patrol. She scratched an itch on her ear as she glanced around camp. The happy-go-lucky apprentice got wide happy eyes at the sight of a new kitten. OHH! they could play together maybe!?

She did her classic skip-hop over towards the small black kit and looked with wide eyes at what he was doing. Tilting her head watching him curiously as he seemed to be licking his paws??

She gave a friendly purr of welcome, "Hi, I'm rapidpaw!" she meowed waving her tail at him.

"are you... are you trying to eat your paw?" she giggled in a loving way and inspected him closer...

"ohh... you got something stuck in there?" she meowed almost to herself.

She wondered if she could somehow help get whatever was out.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mae-Day

Mae-Day

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkits paws [o]   Serpentkits paws [o] EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 12:27 am

He paid the apprentice no attention, as if he hadn't heard her, all his attention focused on his predicament, not an iota to spare upon the feline attempting to steal his attention. Growling softly, he continues to bite at his digits, hit tail darting side to side in frustration at his misfortune, cursing the mutation, try to keep his claws retracted as his agitation grew and grew, the heat within his body mounting as his embarrassment and anger snowballed within his tiny frame, the beating sun not helping either.
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkits paws [o]   Serpentkits paws [o] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
Following Rapidpaw back in from the patrol, Sleepyhollow threw the hare she had caught onto the top of the freshkill pile and shook the snow off her pelt. The small black kit stood out against the snow piles around the outer edges of the clearing, his paw high in the air as he gnawed on it.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she padded over to sit next to Rapidpaw, the little kit paid them no mind and Sleepy felt like Serpentkit was having a moment, one she probably shouldn't interrupt. But she glanced to Rapidpaw in a silent, 'What's wrong?'

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Mae-Day

Mae-Day

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkits paws [o]   Serpentkits paws [o] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 3:45 am

The small black blip in the snow gave yet another huff as he growled out around his busy teeth "I would appreciate not being watched like my predicament is humorous." He said, address the two she-cats, still refusing to look at them. "I snagged a twig between my toes, and while trying to get the starclan blasted thing out-" He suddenly gave an angry huff, cutting himself off while stamping his little paw on the ground, groaning out in an almost defeated, frustrated tone, "I gnawed it to a point where its too small and I! Can't! Reach it!" He squeaked out, flailing his paw about, exerting more and more effort as he accumulated frustration over his deformity, he thought to be inferiority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpentkits paws [o]   Serpentkits paws [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpentkits paws [o]
Page 1 of 1