Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rapid Oatmeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 17:21

Rapidpaw had just returned back from a hunting patrol. Her whispy tail flicked side to side as she hip-hoppity forward while humming a little song to herself. She had caught a rabbit this time and it swung from her jaws as she ran over towards the aprpentice den. With the kits, queens and elders already fed she could finally get a bite as well.

She saw Oatpaw nearby. She had not gotten to know him lots apart from their practice spar that dad made them all do. She had beat him there but that was proabbly just cause he had been under the weather, she did not consider herself to be a very good fighter.

She waved an eager hello to him and invited herself to go sit next to him. "I got my first rabbit" she explained dropping it to their paws as she spoke.

"are you hungry? Wanna share?" she asked with her usual hyper-ness.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 194

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 23:29

OATPAWare you going to age with grace?
he/him - windclan apprentice
Oatpaw perked up as Rapidpaw approached him. He'd been laying a short distance from the boulders which made up the apprentices' 'den', basking in the sun - or what little warmth it provided. The wind wasn't quite so bad in camp, and it was considerably warmer here than out on the territory...though still, unfortunately, chilly. "Hey, Rapidpaw!" He tilted his head, his ears perking up. His soft brown gaze glowed with friendliness. "Your first rabbit? That's awesome! All I seem to catch these days is bugs." He joked, purring gently.

"Sure! I'm starving." He groaned, flopping over onto his side dramatically. In truth, he was just happy to share prey with a Clanmate. Oatpaw scooted closer to her, letting her take the first bite of her catch. He fluffed his fur out, trying to ignore the cold. "Say, when's newleaf? I'm starting to think it's a lie all the older warriors made up to mess with us." He narrowed his eyes in mock conspiracy, snorting. But seriously - he couldn't wait for the prey to start running properly. He vowed to himself to stock the fresh-kill pile beyond belief come the first hint of warmth.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal EmptyFri 16 Feb 2024 - 21:39

Rapidpaw nodded in agreement as she munched on their shared meal. She had also only ever known the snow and icy cold that was this season. "maybe we can train together at some point" she purred excitedly and in a friendly tone. She loved getting to know her clanmates more and was the very excited type. She was also the one who loved to cheer on just about anyone around her. So, she leaned in interested when he said he was catching bugs... hmm--

"maybe you will get a cool bug suffix for your warrior name?" she mused grinning. "we should train again at some point if you wanna, now that you are feeling better." she felt a bit bad that she had beaten him in their game with the bush but that was only because he had been really sick at the time and she hoped that he was well more now.

She pushed the rabbit closer to him wanting to share.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal EmptyWed 28 Feb 2024 - 21:04

Oatpaw nodded, a warm smile finding its way to his maw. His gaze shone with affection. "I'd like that! Maybe I'll challenge you to a rematch - you left me reeling after our little mock battle!" He purred gently, as if to show there were no hard feelings. He shouldn't have pushed himself so hard when he was sick, anyway. He'd learned a lot of hard lessons in the past few moons.  I suppose that's what apprenticeship is for, after all!

Oatpaw leaned down to take a small bite of the rabbit. In spite of its thin leafbare frame, it was juicy and warm. He purred again, relishing the taste on his tongue. "Say, this is a good catch, Rapidpaw!" He remarked, nudging her gently with his shoulder. He was always quick to encouragement, but he wasn't just saying it, either. It really was. He grinned in return, amusement dancing in his soft chestnut gaze. "Maybe I will! Oatbeetle...Oatsnail...Oatspider! I like the sound of that. Oatspider, hmm..." He mused along with her, tilting his head to the side as he thought. His warrior name was something he thought about a lot - he wondered what Tigerstar would name him. Would it suit him? Would he like it? No use in worrying about that now. Oatpaw shook his head, bringing himself back to the present. Right now, he was an apprentice, and he was talking to a new friend. And that friend wanted to train with him.

His eyes lit up as he had an idea. "Hey. We should go for a spar!" Oatpaw looked over at Rapidpaw, his ears perking in excitement. He wasn't trying to prove himself - he really just wanted an excuse to spend time with a denmate. He hadn't made many friends yet, but Rapidpaw seemed like a good cat! "Maybe tomorrow." He smiled, waiting to see if she'd take to the idea.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 16:31

Rapidpaw blinked at his nudging and encouragment. She gave a playful grin and purred back just as happy. She felt so melty meeting his gaze. She pawed playfully back listening to all the names he was listing off. "ohh I like them all!! So cute!" she nodded, "Spider! they are such fuzzy cute little critters"

Her ears perked up as he mentioned a spar. She did not love sparring but to get more time with him?? She gave an eager nod in yes.

"tomorrow it is! You better be ready! I am not great at it but I picked up a thing or two from my sisters" she challenged with a little laugh

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Libra Rooster

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:03

Oatpaw chuckled, loving her enthusiasm. The tom wasn't a fan of violence, and hadn't sparred much, but he wanted to be able to defend his friends should the time ever come. "Great!" He blinked happily, feeling his heart swell. "We can meet in the flower fields, then! I'm not great either... our mock battle is the only time I've ever fought." Oatpaw admitted, snorting in amusement. "Should I be preparing to have my butt handed to me again?" He remarked with a smirk. 

He cocked his head to the side in consideration. "Spiders are cute! It's a shame so many cats are scared of them. There's one that hangs out in my corner of the den sometimes." Oatpaw blinked warmly, his heart skipping as he met her gaze. "I've named him Fuzzypaw." He said with playful sincerity, grinning as he rolled onto his back, feeling comfortable with his new friend. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rapid Oatmeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Oatmeal   Rapid Oatmeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapid Oatmeal
Page 1 of 1