Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

little chill. [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

little chill. [o] Empty
PostSubject: little chill. [o]   little chill. [o] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 10:57

BRIARKIT | WINDCLAN | KIT

Briarkit had never been this excited in the entirety of her very short life. Finally, after moons of begging and pleading, her mother heaved a deep sigh and allowed her to venture outside of the nursery. Her heart hammered in her chest with excitement, butterflies exploded in her belly-- she had so much catching up to do! She had gotten terribly sick when she had first come into the world, nearly died, and her mother now would not let her anywhere out of her sight. Until today.

Masking her nervousness with a confident grin, Briarkit stepped out of the nursery and into the sunlight. The sun was high over the horizon but provided no warmth, the grassland blanketed in crisp white snow, dotted with the pawprints of warriors; Briarkit's paws sunk into the snow, nearly to her chest with how short her little legs were. Her pawpads stung from the cold, her nose stung from the biting wind, and Briarkit quickly decided that maybe she did not want to go outside after all.

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 194

little chill. [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: little chill. [o]   little chill. [o] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 21:18

OATPAWare you going to age with grace?
he/him - windclan apprentice
"Briarkit!" The fluffy tom called, bounding across the camp with a scrawny mouse dangling from his jaws. He'd just returned from dawn patrol, and the patrol leader had dismissed the cats for a small bite - but Briarkit was finally out and about! How exciting! Oatpaw liked to keep up with the Clan's kits when he could. New faces were always exciting to him, and watching his Clan grow and thrive always gave him  a rush of satisfaction. Besides, he thought he'd surely ventured out of the nursery at a younger age than Briarkit - had everything been okay?

His tail raised in greeting, and he perked his ears up happily. "Is this your first time out of the nursery?" The mottled tom set the mouse down and sat in front of the small she-kit, curling his fluffy tail around his paws to keep warm. He wasn't sure he'd ever get used to leafbare. "Oh! Are you eating real prey yet?" Oatpaw asked excitedly, nudging the mouse gently. "You could totally try some of my mouse! Er, if your mom would be okay with it, of course!" In spite of the tom's outgoing nature, he had no real idea how to talk to kits unless they were playing a game of some sort. They were just so small! Had he really been that small once?

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

little chill. [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: little chill. [o]   little chill. [o] EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 19:22

BRIARKIT | WINDCLAN | KIT

Briarkit swung her head in the direction of a voice calling from the distance-- a big mottled brown tom ambled jauntily in her direction, a mouse swinging from his grinning mouth by its tail, and greeted her with a happy trill that frankly made her ears hurt. It was far too miserable and cold to be this excited.

"Hello," she responded tersely, giving the tom a sideways look as he sat down in front of her. "It is. It sucks out here. It's cold." Much to her surprise, he gently placed the small mouse at her snow-logged feet, so generous and kind of him, her mother would have said-- Briarkit blinked up at him owlishly. "Of course I can eat real prey! I'm not a baby! Do I look like a baby to you?!"

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 194

little chill. [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: little chill. [o]   little chill. [o] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 16:52

OATPAWare you going to age with grace?
he/him - windclan apprentice
Oatpaw purred, amused more than he was deterred. I don't think I've ever met a grumpy kit before. Her tone was clearly disapproving - she didn't even try to disguise her annoyance - and it took everything Oatpaw had not to let his mirth show. A mrrow of amusement halted on his tongue, but his eyes danced with entertainment and warmth nonetheless.

He tilted his head to the side as he listened. It was cold. Especially for someone used to the warmth of the nursery. His own nose was numb and frozen, and he'd surely grown used to the cold by now. He nodded sagely. "It does suck out here.  Are you sure you don't want to go inside? My brain thinks my paws have walked off on their own." He could hardly feel his toes. 

Oatpaw paused. Yes, she did look like a baby, but he couldn't exactly say that. He looked at her with wide, surprised eyes, purring softly. "What? Of course not. I would've mistaken you for another apprentice had you not been sitting outside the nursery!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

little chill. [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: little chill. [o]   little chill. [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

little chill. [o]
Page 1 of 1