Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] Empty
PostSubject: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 8:31

Silverpaw's visit to Wiggleworm was long overdue. Having spent so much time in the company of one another, the distance apart felt far longer than it had. It was a nagging, neglectful feeling to be without the tom, especially after everything that occurred. The choices Silverpaw had made ate them up from the inside, protecting the kits had left them unable to help Wiggleworm, not only when the wolves attacked, but on the journey too. She knew he could have used her help, that it would have made all the difference... But... The apprentice shook her head. Regrets were not useful, they would only hinder her, stop her from moving forward. Wiggleworm had not joined StarClan, or Gekala if he followed the same path as his brother, and if Silverpaw had their way she would make sure he didn't join either one soon. The largest squirrel on the fresh-kill pile between her jaws as she made her way into the den, crouching through the entrance due to their height.

It was not hard to spot her friend, the warrior was easily the largest cat in the den. But he was also the sickest. The sight of Wiggleworm, made Silverpaw's heart clench. He looked so tiny, his pelt sagging from the weight he lost, and vicious wounds curtesy of the giant lake beasts criss-crossed his back, yet to heal. He smelt too, of sickness and pain. It was beyond awful. Green eyes stung, threatened by tears. Silverpaw would not cry though, they knew how he felt all too well, it was only recently she herself had been freed from the illness' shackles. Forever grateful to be well, but they found it unjust that Wiggleworm had not gotten better. In fact, he had gotten worse. So much worse. Was it suffering or a miracle decreed by a higher power that he lived? One paw still tethered to the world that Silverpaw walked, the rest already over that edge waiting for him to lose his balance and fall with them. She should go, leave him be, let him rest and pray to whoever was merciful that their bestest friend would be well in the morning, that he could feel what it felt like to be a true warrior. Wiggleworm didn't even have to know that they had come to see him.

Was she being selfish? Cruel? The tom was so pitiful, as his chest rose and fell in an awkward rhythm, only pausing when he hacked up a lung, or two. Twitching in his nest, tossing and turning. Was this pity the same Quailprowler had felt when Silverpaw had become sick? Was this the pity Wiggleworm's own kin had felt? It certainly felt to the lithe apprentice like the pity they had loathed - that they had both loathed - during their time in the sick den together. Silverpaw was being unfair to their relationship, to the honesty the two had shared. So on silent paws, they forced themself to approach the older cat. Carefully maneuvering to avoid disturbing him, or making him more uncomfortable as she siddled up next to him. The squirrel was placed neatly beside the two, within reaching distance, but still out of the way.

Gently, Silverpaw nudged Wiggleworm awake. "Sleepyhead," she mewed quietly trying to keep the sadness from their voice. "It is Silverpaw. If you are hungry I have brought a squirrel with me. I thought you may like some comapny... and I miss my favourite denmate."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 14:39

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Though warm with fever, Wiggleworm was not entirely as ill as he used to be at the land around the lakes. Some herbs from the medicine cats helped him through the worst of the illness that coursed through his body, but he had to wait a while longer yet for the cure. Fawnshine and Echosong had lost many herbs in the frantic scramble to escape the wolves that fateful night and had yet to find enough to cure him or his other clanmates. Luckily, they'd found enough to at least treat the massive gouge along his back and just barely got to him in time to stave off infection.

Wiggleworm was grateful for that, at least. If infection had been allowed to settle in to his already weak body, he would have surely passed on to Gekala. Heaving a shuddering breath, the spotted tabby tom curled tighter around himself, ignoring the searing pain of his wounds, and closed his eyes. When he was sick, he could still somewhat move around and take care of himself, but now, such a thing seemed impossible. They said it was a matter of time before he would be able to move on his own again, but Wiggleworm wasn't sure.

The journey home had been the hardest part, he hoped, and trying to trek on alone had evidently caused serious damage to the muscles in his back. With any luck, they would heal and recover, but Wiggleworm knew better than to hope for such a thing. Still...he would be eternally grateful if, by some miracle, he made a full recovery from this. Just as he resolved himself to sleep through the pain, a familiar scent bathed his nose, followed swiftly by a gentle nudge.

Nose twitching, Wiggleworm finally managed to put a name to the smell. It was Silverpaw - one of his closest friends. A shaky smile worked its way onto the tom's face, and he tipped his head back to get a better look at them. Aside from passing glances, he hadn't really seen much of his friend. They looked an awful lot better since receiving the cure and as he examined her, a weak purr rumbled up from his chest. "S-Silverpaw? You look...you look good" He murmured quietly.

Then, with a hoarse chuckle, added. "I was not sleeping." He coughed briefly, "Just resting my eyes." He joked. Now certainly wasn't the time to mess around, but making a joke of himself was better than the alternative. His dark eyes slid down to the squirrel Silverpaw mentioned, and his purrs grew stronger. "Oh...Silverpaw, you did not have to." Despite his words, Wiggleworm couldn't help his mouth from watering. Taking a deep, rattling breath, the warrior leaned against them, happy to have the company of another cat. "I have missed you too. But please, eat with me - I cannot hog an entire squirrel all to myself."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 15:19

A purr rumbled in their throat as Wiggleworm recognised her. A grin worming it is way on to Silverpaw’s features, despite the despair they felt at the tom’s compliment. Even in the worst situations he knew how to make them smile. “Thank you, it is only from not being ill. You also look… You are looking a little better.” she meowed never the best at mincing her words ”Being home is good for you.” Honesty had been important, amongst what Silverpaw valued most in their friendship, just because she was better did not mean their time in the sick den was forgotten. They would not lie to Wiggleworm, even if the words that left her mouth were less than gentle. Gentle words had not saved them, and Silverpaw hoped Wiggleworm was the same. A fighter. Even if he was far kinder than them. The clan needed him, and so did she. There was much on the horizon, and hopefully the large tom would be by their side through it. Silverpaw sent prayers to StarClan and Gekala that he would be, not for her sake they told herself, for his.

“You could have fooled me, you looked as cozy as a badger. Here.” Silverpaw pulled the squirrel towards the two, offering him the first bite. “Of course, I would not have expected you to eat a whole squirrel, you are still sick after all… Plus it looks too good for you to have all to yourself.” she teased, bumping him slightly. With a sigh, they melted into his side, returning Wiggleworm’s gesture. The fever still burned through him they noticed, he was so warm. Their green eyes looked to his, sorrow she did not want to show in their gaze. “I’m sorry. You should be better now.” the apprentice took in a shuddery breath, forgoing the sadness, and pushing thoughts of his condition from their mind. No one wanted to dwell on it, and to force him to think about it… Silverpaw felt guilty all over again. “Let’s talk about something else… How is being home?”

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 21:01

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Wiggleworm snorted a laugh, his sides and lungs aching from the movement. He might look a little better, but that was just because he wasn't actively dragging himself across a snowy mountain while sick and injured. Rest and a little extra fresh kill than usual had already helped out a ton. "Oh, you are just saying that. But...it is definitely good-" He broke off to cough for a moment, then continued. "Good to be home" Silverpaw didn't have the best nestside manner, but he would take all of the company he could get - especially since Softpaw hadn't visited him yet. She was...probably just busy, yeah, that was it.

Thinking about his best friend's absence made the tom's heart clench, but he tried to push aside the concern that he had done something wrong to warrant this silent treatment. If he could, he would march right out of here, find her, and politely demand an explanation. However, it was difficult enough as is to stay awake long enough to hold a conversation. With a drawn-out sigh, Wiggleworm turned his attention back to Silverpaw, grateful that she, at least, was still here.

"Hush you. You will regret sharing when my appetite is back." Rolling his eyes at their insistence that he take the first bite; the spotted tom dipped his head and took an experimental nibble. Flavor burst across his tongue and, for the first time in nearly a moon, Wiggleworm's stomach growled. "Great Sun and Moon..." He whispered before tucking into the squirrel. After a moment, however, his stomach lurched, threatening to heave everything back up if he didn't stop. 

With a groan, he leaned his broad head against Silverpaw's shoulder, exhausted from the effort of simply eating and talking. Her voice echoed in his mind for a moment, fuzzy and distant, before his head cleared once more. "Hm?" He'd missed whatever they had said first, but her question didn't go unnoticed. "Ah, I am glad to be back..." His mind wandered back to Softpaw, before he shut his eyes stubbornly. If she wanted to avoid him, let her. "Ready to hunt once more. What about you, though? You only ask about me now." He meowed slowly, a slight frown on his face.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 2:54

Forest Language
Feral Language

Silverpaw shook her head. "I am not, you really are looking better." she grinned "You are even laughing." Their whiskers twitched in amusement, trying to stay serious as the tom laughed. Silverpaw was being truthful, and he was laughing at her! They sighed deeply, inhaling through their nose. They had not been this happy in moons, had not smiled so genuinely since they were a kit. As funny as Wiggleworm thought it was, Silverpaw couldn't understand his reaction, their own happiness coming from him. Her brow furrowed, trying to understand. "I don't get it, but it is good you are laughing. I am happy you find it funny." they meowed earnestly. Even if the joke escaped the apprentice, they were just happy to make their friend laugh, after everything the tom had been through recently, it was hard to believe they were laughing. The sickness, wolves, Softpaw's disappearance... Did Wiggleworm even know about that? Silverpaw frowned at the thought, they did not want to be the one to tell him. Maybe Vinecrawler or Crocusfrost had let him know and she would be making more trouble by mentioning it... Why ruin his good spirits?

Wiggleworm's voice pulled Silverpaw from their moping thoughts, and this time she did laugh. Her eyes crinkled shut, as her sides heaved. "I doubt it, we have plenty of  food, but now that you mention it..." Silverpaw reached forward taking a bite of their own of the squirrel. Akin to her friend's reaction, their pupils also went wide as flavours burst on her tongue. "Mmm!" she exclaimed, swallowing their mouthful "I have never had a squirrel that good before!" Wiggleworm clearly in agreement as the large warrior chowed down on the meal. It is good he has his appetite back- Silverpaw had spoken to soon, for a moment it looked like he was about to bring the entire thing back up again. It reminded Silverpaw of when she had been sick, and how often a good meal had been wasted on them, at least he could keep it down this time. There had been many times where neither of them had.

While the sudden weight on their shoulder was unexpected it wasn't unwelcome. Silverpaw hesitated then gently nuzzled him, letting out a soothing purr. Confusion and sadness passed over the warriors face, and for a moment she worried he had upset him. That her gesture had made him uncomfortable, or their comment about the sickness had brought back negative feelings. But when Wiggleworm spoke there was no malice in his voice - there never was - just sadness. Silverpaw wanted it gone, like she wanted the sickness that plagued him gone. They pressed against him more ignoring the heat he exuded. "I do not want you to think I am bragging," she replied quietly "You stuck here, but I can come and go as I want... Do you really want to listen to that?" Silverpaw's green eyes met Wiggleworm's own brown eyes, waiting for him to agree with them, but there was only silence. She turned her head away, resting it on their paws. He was sick, she might as well indulge him with what they had busied themself with in his absence. "I am the same, though happier to be home, and I am a little excited too. I am certain I will be made a warrior soon... I returned to Highstones several sunrises ago for my moonstone..." The scent of rain, and salt came to Silverpaw's mind, along with the sound of strange birds calling out and the lapping of waves. That trip had been the final nudge they had needed to truly abandon StarClan. The dream she had experienced similar to what Vinecrawler had told her he had seen, the silver molly made a mental note to tell him when she found time. "... It was eventfully uneventful. Quailprowler has also taught me more of your language, I am not the best at it, but we can speak in it if you prefer.See?" Their own broken accent making her snort in embarrassment "She and Vinecrawler have both... been teaching me the language and of Gekala, but as you can tell... I am clearly not very good." laughed Silverpaw bumping the tom affectionately "But, this is good practice. Maybe we can go hunting... and you can give me some more lessons... I would really like that, Wiggleworm. If you feel up to it of course."

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 11:56

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Wiggleworm resisted rolling his eyes again, more chuckles being brought forth by Silverpaw's obvious confusion. He was pretty confused himself, to be honest, but wasn't about to look too closely at his sudden good mood and energy. "I am not quite sure either. I suppose I am just in a good mood." He meowed after a moment.  Really, it was just amusing that Silverpaw was being so optimistic. They were usually gloomier, but perhaps that was just because there had been little to be happy about when they were both sick. But she was doing great now! In fact, they'd probably become a warrior in no time! The tom furrowed his brows at the thought, then looked away. He really hoped he'd still be around to see it.

Surely, he'd be fine. This boost of energy almost made him certain of it. Though, Silverpaw had gotten suspiciously quiet...what was she thinking? Luckily, his playful remark seemed to free them from whatever had been bothering her. With a concerned flick of his tail, Wiggleworm opened his jaws to ask what was wrong, but Silverpaw bounced back before he could. With a warm smile, he watched as Silverpaw tucked into the squirrel, pleased to see that she was taking care of themself. From the sound of it, there was no shortage of prey, thank Gekala. Thunderclan had experienced enough hunger and illness to last several lifetimes.

Closing his eyes, Wiggleworm fully leaned into Silverpaw, content to let her finish off the meal. Once they were done, she readily nuzzled into his fur, much to his relief. There weren't many cats he knew that would risk contracting his illness, but Silverpaw didn't seem worried in the slightest. Rather, they seemed more concerned with what he'd just said. Seconds seemed to pass, each longer than the last, before Silverpaw finally spoke again. She turned fully to him, uncertainty etched onto their face, and he wasn't really sure how to respond. 

Would it bother him? Hearing about the adventures she had been on while he was stuck in the medicine den? He didn't think so, but there was always this hollowness in his chest whenever he thought about the forest. It helped not to think about everything he was missing out on, but he would never ask Silverpaw to avoid such topics. Their entire life revolved around training, the forest, and becoming a warrior. It simply wouldn't be fair if he tainted her good mood.

Regardless, Wiggleworm didn't know what to say, so he opted to say nothing. With a reassuring smile, he leaned his broad head against their shoulder, listening as she spoke. His stomach twisted with guilt, though, at the mention of their moonstone journey. He hadn't even known it had happened. And to hear that Vinecrawler and Quailprowler were teaching her their language...Wiggleworm wasn't sure if he was happy or uncomfortable to hear the news. Most cats saw him, and the others as equals now, but he wasn't sure he would ever fully get over the things Cloudychase had said and done to him. It was strange to think that he hadn't even known Silverpaw at the time - hadn't known anyone, really.

He tensed though, as Silverpaw spoke his language, and lifted his head to peer thoughtfully at them. He couldn't deny the thrill of fear that coursed through him at the familiar language being spoken where others could hear. He usually only spoke in his home tongue when he was alone with his littermates. Swallowing thickly, Wiggleworm smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes this time. "They are good teachers, Silverpaw. You are better than I was when I first learned your language." He said eventually, body tense.

Despite knowing in the back of his mind that it was safe, Wiggleworm couldn't bring himself to utter the words in his own language - not here. Just the thought made his pelt stand on end. He trusted Silverpaw with his life, but some small part of him was still frightened that she wouldn't look at him the same if he stopped trying to be just like the rest of Thunderclan - normal.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptySat 24 Feb 2024 - 20:38

Being so close to Wiggleworm, Silverpaw felt him tense as they used his tongue. Had she butchered it so badly? Heat flooded their face, but the tom's next words quickly reassured them that it was something else. Their brow furrowed, he had also not picked up on their suggestion at spending more time together. Did he really feel so uncertain of his future? Surely... Surely after so much suffering he would be granted the fortune of good health and a long life. He was entitled to it, more so than any other cat they knew. Their ears drooped at the thought of the large warrior leaving her.

"Wiggleworm," mewed Silverpaw quietly, turning her head to meet his brown gaze "Can you promise me something? Can you promise me not to die here in this Stars forsaken den?" Their voice drew to a whisper as they spoke, gaze intensifying. She almost wanted to ask promise not to die at all? But immortality was a blessing gifted only to StarClan's blessed leaders, and even they couldn't outrun the god of death and his messengers forever.

A sigh escaped her maw, and she lowered their head, resting it atop his large paws. "I am sorry about speaking your language too, I shouldn't have assumed." Their eyes closed briefly, comforted by the rise and fall of Wiggleworm's chest - a reminder that he was still alive. Silverpaw purred softly. "Quailprowler is of the same mind, she holds it close to her, I understand."

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 18:15

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Wiggleworm frowned deeply at Silverpaw's words, and his heart clenched at the heaviness of them. Was she really worried about him dying? Why? They were friends, yes, but it wasn't as though they'd known him more than a few moons...they weren't even kin. However, he nodded regardless and brushed his cheek comfortingly against her's. "Do not worry, Silverpaw. I will try to be here a good while longer." He said softly, ears pinned back at the words that felt like a lie. It was true, though. He would, at the very least, try to live.

It hurt, almost, to hear such serious words from a cat he cared about so much. He may not understand why she worried about him so deeply, but it wouldn't do either of them any good if he demanded an explanation. Wiggleworm sighed, simply grateful that any cat would at least miss him if he was gone. Their next words brought a wave of guilt crashing down on the spotted tom, however, and he was quickly wrenched from his brooding. Jaw agape, he shook his head, fighting off the nausea the movement brought with it. "Silverpaw, no..." He rested his tail reassuringly over her back and cleared his throat as a cough threatened to rise.

"It is not that at all, I swear." Wiggleworm looked away, then, his shoulders tense. How could he explain everything without making it as though he was complaining? Not only that, but everything with Cloudychase...he had yet to truly discuss it with, well, anyone. How could he possibly explain that one cat from his apprenticehood was the reason he still questioned every aspect of his life? Though, how could he allow Silverpaw to feel guilty by not explaining?

Heaving a shaky breath, the warrior rested his head on his paws, his muscles suddenly feeling too tired to hold himself up. "You did not do anything wrong." His voice was low as he spoke and, oddly enough, Wiggleworm found himself speaking in his tongue. It was easier this way, even if Silverpaw didn't understand most of it. "My first mentor, Cloudychase, he - he didn't like me all that much. I could tell from the start, but I always tried to please him regardless. He hated the feral blood in my veins and, eventually, taught me to hate it too."

Wiggleworm closed his eyes, avoiding Silverpaw's gaze, and pressed himself against their side. "He got mad anytime I did something a normal cat wouldn't do. Especially when I spoke my tongue. I did it once on a patrol...once." Resigned and ashamed, he lifted a paw to his ear, gesturing to the two long nicks in the thin flesh. "He didn't like it when I spoke it, so I didn't do it again. Sometimes it's...just hard to forget that he's not watching still."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 7:31

Forest Speak
Feral Speak

Silverpaw sighed "Try is not the same as promise, but... I will let it slide. Just this once." Trying was better than nothing, and mindset was just as important as any other factor. If he would try, as hard as they had, then she was certain, someday -hopefully soon- Wiggleworm would be leaving this den. "I won't worry if you really try." mewed the apprentice, brushing her cheek against in his return. They tried to ignore his pinned ears. He would be okay. Her bestfriend had to be okay.

It was comforting to hear that they had done no wrong, but it was almost worse to try and think why it had upset the spotted tom so much. Their ears fell back as numerous possibilities crossed her mind. Before Silverpaw could try and guess again, Wiggleworm was speaking. Speaking the feral tongue. The molly remained silent, ears tilted towards him, hanging on to every word. A lot of the words he used were knew to them, but from the hurt in his voice, and his gestures she was able to piece together a rough idea. A low growl rumbled in her throat, directed at the tom that had done those things. If it weren't for the fact Cloudychase was now dead, they would have brought down the dark forest and the likes upon the foxheart. To be so cruel to anyone, especially a clanmate, and his own apprentice no less? It made them sick.

Wiggleworm's choice of the feral tongue when talking about the tom didn't go unnoticed, the story was personal, too personal for anyone else to over hear. "I think I understand." Their green gaze fell upon his torn ear, a heavy feeling settling in their stomach "Cloudychase is wrong... and he did not deserve... the honour... of having you as an apprentice." meowed Silverpaw in broken feral. "Your feral roots... it is something to be proud of... do not let dead cats... tell you otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]   can't wiggle your way out of this one [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

can't wiggle your way out of this one [C]
Page 1 of 1