Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

papaoutai (c)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 18:53

Snow-crusted birch trees. Frosted grasses, frozen-over puddles, and the sound of the river overflowing with melting slush. The late afternoon apricity soaked into Dovetail's pelt as he made his way through the territory, the sun gleaming almost orange as it began to set earlier than ever. How he'd missed RiverClan. He felt so drawn to it, one would have assumed that he was born to it through-and-through, birthed by the very mouth of the river itself, nurtured by river-silt and fish scales. But it wasn't the case. He'd always thought, then, that he had rogue blood. The idea had disgusted him but he'd been at peace with it. Former rogue, he'd told himself, echoed by Owlcall's kindness in adopting him and his siblings unconditionally. Owlcall hadn't been invited to this gathering. It was only the found kits. Because he suspected now, with a wariness that twisted his stomach into knots, that neither RiverClan nor rogue were his origins.

"Your mother is actually a former ThunderClan warrior. She left after her mate, me, was falsely killed."

As ever, Starlingflare's voice echoed in the barest recesses of his mind. At first Dovetail had pushed it away, explaining it off to himself as a dream. Just a dream. A frighteningly realistic one, to be sure, but definitely not a real visitation. And all that hopeful façade had crumbled with the second dream. When he'd learned a new fighting technique and awoken exhausted, sweating. And the subsequent times he'd risen mid-nightmare, claws unsheathed. He knew that all it would take to confirm his fears would be a single conversation. Starlingflare had said he'd visited the others. So, if they had never heard of him before, then it would all be made up. It would not be real. It would not have repercussions on his life. But, if they answered in the affirmative... Well. Dovetail was uncertain of what exactly the next step would be. He desperately wanted his father's love just as hopelessly as he wished to forget about him entirely, wished to protect his siblings from the strange ghostly appearances that he could not explain away. Because he had been to StarClan. At the Moonstone, he'd unmistakably interacted with Egretswoop, and the starry landscape had looked nothing like the grim and dismal foggy forest from which Starlingflare emerged. And if he was a real dead cat, and he wasn't in StarClan... there was only one other option.

But none of that would be relevant if Swandive and Pigeonpaw and Ravenpaw had no clue what he meant. So he'd brought them out here--asked them to talk, to walk with him on this leaf-bare afternoon, to go out on the territory for old time's sake... and because he wanted to talk with them. Because if it was true... then for some reason that itched at the back of his mind, the last thing he wanted was for Perchstar to get involved.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 16:04

When Dovetail had asked her to go on a walk with him and her siblings, Swandive had jumped at the chance, excited for the chance to walk on Riverclan's own territory again. On her territory, a place she knew like the back of her paw. She and her siblings hadn't been born into the clan, that was true, but Swandive couldn't imagine her life any other way than what it was now.

Well, she could imagine it was warmer, with no snow on the ground and the water's chill soothing rather than shockingly cold. But still. "I've missed this place." She mewed, "I'm so glad we're home again." Being stuck away from here had made her appreciate what Riverclan had left behind even more than she had, truthfully. For however long her apprenticeship had seemed, she was glad it had happened on their own territory instead of along that unfamiliar lake or miserable mountainside. Sometimes, thoughts of what could have been if her life had turned out different nagged at the back of her mind. Becoming a warrior in the dense forests of another clan, or perhaps not becoming a warrior at all... But Swandive was intent to ignore those thoughts. Riverclan was all she needed.

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2517

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 17:42

"Like any misfit, I spit on some good advice."
Pigeonpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | she/her

Pigeonpaw stayed close to Ravenpaw as she followed her littermates out into the territory. It felt good, to walk the world of reedbeds and paw-sized frozen pools again instead of the unforgiving mountains, the strange lake territory. She would have enjoyed their walk a lot better if it was green-leaf again so the cold air wouldn't aggravate her lungs or send her into shivers, but she didn't mind it too terribly. If she kept "accidentally" knocking into Ravenpaw's side, she'd stay plenty warm--until he got fed up with her. There was a stranger bite in the air, too: not the usual bitter cold of leaf-bare, but a gentle, persistent gnaw. It always made Pigeonpaw's whiskers get quivery, when something was undeniably off about something, because she could never place quite what it was. Just that she could feel it, like the creaking before a big branch snapped, and it agitated her heart.

Blinking, she looked ahead to Swandive's voice and slowly broke into a smile. Setting the worry as much aside as she could, Pigeonpaw agreed, "Yea... me, too." Her shudder was partly chill, partly disturbed memories. "That whole journey was awful! I never wanna do somethin' like that again. One'f you'se gotta whack me next time I say 'M bored with somethin', 'right?"
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 22:45

Ravenpaw didn't hesitate a second once the invitation was extended to him about going on a walk with his siblings. Just the four of them. It was a little strange to not have Owlcall with them but he couldn't be here all the time even if he tried to be. He didn't linger too much on it, happy to be out in the territory once again with his siblings. It was a feeling that couldn't be replaced.

At every nudge Pigeonpaw gave him, Ravenpaw returned it just the same, not saying anything about their little competition to annoy the other, knowing it probably wouldn't end anytime soon. The apprentices were both hard to break when it came to something like this. Though he couldn't help but nudge her once again as soon as she said something about whacking her next time. A small chuckle leaving his maw. "Even if we did whack ya, I doubt ya would listen." Ravenpaw commented. "It would take Owlcall threatening ta throw ya in the gorge for ya ta listen."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 20:05

The mix of emotions that settled over the small family like a cloud seemed hard to pin down, exactly. Part wistfulness for the past, part gratitude for the present. Part hurt over what they'd experienced, and part warmth from the comfort of knowing they would still have each other. It was like settling back into a familiar routine. Walking here alongside his siblings, Dovetail could feel content... or he would have, if not for the question creeping up his spine. The other reason he'd brought them all here with him. Not just to spend time with the most important cats in his life, but to determine the worry that had nagged at him ever since the first time he'd had the dream. If it was real. Still, despite his ulterior motives, he couldn't help but smile slightly at his sisters' and brother's antics. "It is great to be back," he agreed quietly with Swandive. "And Pidge, if you ever wander off like that again, Owlcall won't be the only one threatening to throw you in the Gorge. Next time you're bored, just bother me and we can spar or something."

The sun grew only lower behind the distant birch trees as they padded through the snow. Once Dovetail had deemed they were far enough, truly in an area of the territory that none other would stumble upon accidentally--no patrols, hardly anything but the distant sound of river water and the faint crunching of flakes beneath their paws--he stopped. "Hey. I have a question for all of you." Now that he'd said it, now that their attention turned to him, he felt a lump well up in his throat. What if he was making this up? Even worse... what if he wasn't? Would this change how they felt about each other? Would this turn their life upside down again? No, if he was wrong then they would just laugh at him... and if he was right, then they would all be wondering the same thing, too. So he had to ask. He had to ask. Pale blue eyes regarded each of them in turn--Swandive, Pigeonpaw, Ravenpaw--before he drew in a deep, shaky breath. Perhaps he should have brought his fox pelt for the comfort it would give him. "Have any of you been having... weird dreams, lately? Dreams about a tom who calls himself Starlingflare."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 14:44

"I had to fish Willowwisp out of the lake, she was so sick she didn't know what she was doing. I never want to do that again. The lake, the mountains... Just awful." She nodded at Pigeonpaw, "And Ravenpaw's right, it might take more than a whack for you." She snickered. Then her tone grew more serious as Dovetail spoke up, "Yeah. Don't... Don't scare me like that again. Being thrown into the gorge will be the least of your worries."

Dovetail came to a stop and turned to them, and Swandive could tell that something was on the tom's mind. He wasn't good at hiding it, that was for sure, and her paws kneaded into the snow. Whatever it was, they would deal with it, just as they always did. As a family.

The question that Dovetail asked caught her off guard, but it was the name he spoke that rang in her memory. "You've had those dreams too? I've been wondering about it... I've had just one so far, but the tom you mentioned is the same." She mewed, "It's not just some random tom - Starlingflare. He says he's our father." She breathed. The idea of it was both frightening and exciting, just as much as it was intriguing. It had been a while since her own dream, but she still remembered it. She hoped that she would have another one like it soon, the tom had seemed honest, and like he genuinely did care for his kits. It was simply a shame that he couldn't be there in life for them.

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 20:42

Pigeonpaw

The returned jostling from Ravenpaw and bout of gentle heckling from all her littermates made Pigeonpaw laugh. It was the only sound she could think to make that would release the sudden awareness of how much they all loved her. "Alright, alright," she puffed out as the fit of giggling subsided, "think I got the point now! I'll- I'll try not to do anythin' bad 's that again."

Pigeonpaw almost hadn't noticed that the sun continued to sink until Dovetail drew their quiet walk to a pause. Taking in the encroaching darkness made that uneasiness work into her pelt again. She pressed a little closer to Ravenpaw, though she'd given up on the roughhousing. Pigeonpaw looked to her older brother, whiskers twitching at his sober tone. Whatever Dovetail had to ask, it had to be serious, especially if he'd dragged them all the way out to the middle of nowhere. Pigeonpaw's tail swept up against her flank, but she kept her attention on Dovetail. A pawful of suggestions came unhelpfully to mind, trying to figure out what he might ask before the words came out; and while the question Dovetail asked had been one of the options, Pigeonpaw hadn't expected to actually hear him ask it.

Her eyes grew wide, rivaling the fullest moons. Dovetail dreamt about him too--and so did Swan! The fog-shrouded story had even told Swandive, at least, the same story. Fatherhood and ThunderClan and-- "He said he was murdered," Pigeonpaw blurted out suddenly. When she realized she'd yelped aloud, she sank into her ruff with a sheepish laugh and a glance between her three siblings. "I mean... yea, I've had a couple'a dreams... at least, I met 'im, ya'know. He told me the same thing." Mirroring her sister, discomfort made Pigeonpaw work the earth beneath her pads. "That... that he 'n' our mom were from ThunderClan 'fore he--well. Y'know."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 0:34

Ravenpaw wasn't expecting the question. He wasn't expecting for them to know about Starlingflare but it made sense that they would, he was their father after all. It made sense for the tom to want to see all of them and not just one of them. While others seemed unsure about their connection with Starlingflare, Ravenpaw was certain. "He is our father." Ravenpaw said. "I know his eyes anywhere.. they match mine. Well.. Eye." They were the exact same. No matter how much Ravenpaw searched for a difference all he could see in his reflection was the single eye staring back at him. To him it proved their relation.

"Ya guys can look for ya selves if ya want but M' certain of it." There wasn't any doubt in his mind that he was related to the tom that visited him in his dreams.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 15:02

"You've had those dreams too?"

"I mean... yea, I've had a couple'a dreams..."

"He is our father."

That confirmed it. Dovetail let out a quiet sigh, taking in everything that they said. There was no way that they were just making this up. They all said the same things. Starlingflare... father... ThunderClan... murdered. This wasn't just him. It had to be real. His stomach twisted with the conflicting senses of joy and concern. That really had been his father, then, who praised him and congratulated him. But... he spoke to the others, too. And the strange foggy landscape in which the tom appeared looked nothing like when he'd spoken to Egretswoop in StarClan. What if Starlingflare was bad, in some way? He couldn't be. There was no reason for him to be. But why, then, did it trigger his protective instincts to hear that they'd all been having these same dreams? "I... worried that I'd made it all up. But he told me that he had seen you all, too. So I thought, since we're back, I would ask." Dovetail hadn't really thought this far ahead. Anxiously, his paws kneaded at the ground beneath him. Just like his siblings were doing; perhaps it was a trait they had all picked up from either of their deceased parents. What was he supposed to say? Would they think he was weird for expressing his concerns?

"He told me all the same things, too," he said instead, his voice quiet. "That we have ThunderClan blood, that he was murdered... that this is a good place for us to stay. So it has to be real, then, if we've all seen it. Right? The shadowy tom with one golden eye?" He wasn't crazy. They weren't crazy. His pale-blue eyes looked at each of them in turn--at the physical similarities they had with each other, and with their "father." "I don't feel like going to ThunderClan. I like it here, in RiverClan. We're RiverClan cats." That was something he was sure of, even in the midst of all the nauseating uncertainty. He knew that much at least. "But, aside from that, does this... change anything? About the way we're going to live? I mean. Owlcall and his family adopted us. Are we going to leave them behind for a father who... isn't alive anymore?" Dovetail swallowed back the lump in his throat.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2024 - 15:46

It was not just Dovetail to have these dreams, but Pigeonpaw and Ravenpaw did as well. Swandive released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. So, they weren't just seeing things for the fun of it, it was real. It was... Nice, almost. To be vindicated. To know she wasn't alone in her dreams.

"I thought I believed it, but it's nice to be... Vindicated, I suppose. To have it confirmed. Know I'm not the only one, y'know?"

"...Yeah. I think they do." She murmured to Ravenpaw. The one-eyed tom had golden eyes too, she was pretty sure... Though it had been some time since her last dream.

At the mention of Thunderclan, Swandive's nose wrinkled. "Who could possibly want to go there? They killed our parents. Our mother ran from them." Perhaps if she hadn't, she might have survived kitting. "It was Pechstar and Owlcall who found us, they took us in even though they didn't have to. Riverclan is where we belong. They raised us, trained us... We are Riverclan in every way that counts." She declared, "I don't see why it should change how we interact with Owlcall and the rest, personally. They're still family, regardless of what we learned."

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 10:19

Pigeonpaw

Even Ravenpaw confirmed it: he'd seen the strange, shadowy tom, too. Pigeonpaw felt disquiet and comfort in equal measure. A quiet briefly fell over them until Dovetail's voice broke it again. Pigeonpaw looked back from where her eyes wandered off to, blinking big eyes at her older brother. Where did they go from here...? Swandive expressed her thoughts before Pigeonpaw could bring voice to them herself. Which was just as well, as nothing came out when she first tried working her mouth open. Maybe she didn't agree with Swandive's vitriol, but the end sentiment was the same. Eventually, she gave up and let her sister finish up before getting to her paws. She moved forward, to Dovetail, until she was close enough to butt her head heavily against his chest.

"We're not goin' anywhere," Pigeonpaw said with surety. "Swan's right, 'n' I mean-- Starlin'flare--Dad--he said we were RiverClan cats through 'n' through when I talked t' 'im. Said he was proud 'f us, y'know?" She pulled away and looked up at Dovetail. Pigeonpaw nodded a few times to emphasize herself before she went on. "Our family 'n' all our friends are here, right? Our-- whole lives, y'know. I don't wanna walk away from RiverClan. They raised us; not ThunderClan." Even if she wasn't as inclined to the water as her Clanmates, or her own siblings, and may have preferred a dryer life... everything they had was here. She couldn't leave them or Owlcall or Scarletpaw. "We're RiverClan, 'n' that's that."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) EmptyThu 21 Mar 2024 - 22:53

Ravenpaw nodded along with what his siblings were saying in response to Dovetail's question. He didn't feel the need to say much more on the subject considering that they covered it for the most part, but he added, "Thunderclan wouldn't treat us right anyway. Especially if they knew who our parents are." Not that he had an interest in Thunderclan, they smelled bad. Riverclan was his home and he wasn't going anywhere else.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

papaoutai (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: papaoutai (c)   papaoutai (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

papaoutai (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-