Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c]   she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:12

It was just before sundown. The sun had casted a warm golden hue across the snowy blanket covering the WindClan moor. The wind was crisp, yet pure, and it burned Cloudypetal's nose. She had exhausted herself the past, give or take, quarter-moon - with all of the repairs she had volunteered herself for. It was a good escape from everything and was helping this camp look more like home. She had opted to rest today, yet her paws itched to be some sort of productive.

She wasn't the only one, she noted, watching Crakepaw in the camp clearing. Cloudypetal couldn't help but be jealous of the small apprentice and all of their energy. With a twitch of her whiskers, she approached the fiery apprentice. "Hey kiddo," She mewed, "Want to show me what Fennelbreeze has taught you so far?" With a soft nod towards the fresh-kill pile, "Looks a bit empty to me." She added.

Last edited by kieer on Sat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops i messed up dialogue color)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c]   she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:04

Crakepaw had quite the lengthy evening of sparring and training with her siblings, well past the sunset. It had been practically moonhigh before she'd finally retired to her own nest, feeling worn out and satisfied with just how much she had accomplished. Every limb was deliciously achey, the symbol to the molly of a job well done. Fennelbreeze had let her take a break in the morning once she'd seen how much of an exhausted pile of fur she was at trying to rise at sunhigh, and for the moment, she couldn't have been more thankful that her mentor was her mother. She would have certainly been a bumbling idiot during training this morning, and that was no way to behave. No matter how hard she had tried, there was simply no way for her to muster strength in her limbs to move. Now that some time had past to sleep in just a little bit longer, though, she was ready to go.

Having found an open clearing in camp, she had been practicing her sparring moves. Twists, ducks, dives, blows, all on an imaginary target. She practiced flipping herself mid-air to protect her belly from an oncoming foe, only to use the brunt of her shoulder to slam into the sandy earth below and get right back up again. It certainly made the aches worse, but it was all for good reason.

Cloudypetal's approach was met with the halting of her practice and a dip of her head. She may be the deputy's daughter, but she was still just an apprentice. Every single warrior outranked her, and they were due that much respect. Tilting her head to the side, her two-toned eyes seemed to practically light up at the invitation. "Absolutely!" Her tail had risen straight into the air, her paws practically leaping towards the entrance of camp. "I'm sure mama will appreciate a break, too. Let's go!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c]   she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 1:19

ooc: super sorry for the late response on this! fast responses from here on out as im feeling much better, i'd love for them to bond <3

Cloudypetal's eyes sparkled with a mixture of admiration and amusement as Crakepaw eagerly accepted the invitation. Her enthusiasm was best described as contagious - she couldn't help but be excited too! "Let's go then!" She purred, reciprocating her energy and bouncing towards the entrance. Let's do this!

As they padded towards the camp exit, Cloudypetal couldn't ignore how much she was enjoying this. Most of the time, she thought she could never hold down an apprentice of her own - but when she was around them, it warmed her heart. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? She glanced at Crakepaw with a warm smile. "What has Fennelbreeze been teaching you lately? I bet you could use it in hunting too  - especially those battle moves you were practicing! A well-coordinated attack can make a significant difference in hunting as well, but I bet your mama has already told you that." She mewed, genuinely curious and light-hearted. It felt like it hadn't been long since Fennelbreeze had the kits - she could only imagine the strain on the poor queen. Well, at least when you factor in this energetic apprentice!

As they left the camp, the snowy moor stretching out before them in the warm glow of the setting sun, Cloudypetal took a deep sigh after scanning the moorland. It was beautiful like this. "Where do you think would be best to hunt at this time of day?" Cloudypetal turned to her smaller companion. She wanted to hear what she had to say! Rabbits are typically most active at dawn or dusk - perfect chance at finding a few foraging on these open plains alongside a few mice or voles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c]   she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

she's a sunrise dressed like dusk [c]
Page 1 of 1