Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

are you that somebody? [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

are you that somebody? [c] Empty
PostSubject: are you that somebody? [c]   are you that somebody? [c] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 4:22

It was a cool night, right after sunset. There was a frigid chill permeating the air, rushing into camp from the blanket of snow that laid over the moorland grass. The camp had started to quieten down, but yet Cloudypetal was restless - grooming herself right outside of the poorly repaired warriors den. As she tidied her chest fur, she spotted Pantherpounce walking across the clearing.

Honestly? She didn't know much about him. While she had always enjoyed the company of the tom, they never got the opportunity to consistently interact apart from Sootstorm assigning them on patrols together or her celebrating his warrior ceremony. To be entirely honest, she didn't know how to approach him or what he even was truly like. Now that the tom has been assigned an apprentice - they actually had a breeze breaker. She could ask him about that!

With her newly crafted scheme, she rose to her paws and walked across the clearing to join the tom. "Hey Pantherpounce!" She purred, feeling awkward. Her pelt felt hot with embarrassment despite the chilly air that pierced it. "Mind if I join you?" She could only hope that she wasn't annoying.
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: are you that somebody? [c]   are you that somebody? [c] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 23:46

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherpounce
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Pantherpounce was actually grateful for the amount of work there was to be done around camp and throughout the moors. While the majority of WindClan's ranks slept amongst the stars with no official dens, many aspects of camp needed to be rebuilt. Borders needed to be marked again, and the fresh-kill pile needed to be restocked. Life was moving again, and with time, it would be as if they had never even left. The job was rewarding, but there were benefits to taking a break every now and then. The days of leaf-bare were still cold, although no climate would truly compare to the harshness and thin air that the snowy mountains provided, and Pantherpounce had discovered that a few rays of sun had managed to slice through the clouds and illuminate the corners of camp.

His fur desperately needed to be groomed, and although the thickness of his pelt acted as a barrier from the chilliness, a bit of sunlight would keep him even warmer. He lapped as his paw and drew it over his ears as a slight breeze rustled the grass in the middle of camp. His eyes were shut, but a voice caused his yellow gaze to reveal itself. He blinked as Cloudypetal approached him. The she-cat was one of his denmates, one that he didn't speak with too often but seemed tolerable enough. She seemed rather enthusiastic as he approached and he wasn't too sure why, but it didn't bother him. His emotionless stare locked onto the other warrior's eyes for a few heartbeats before he nodded and flicked his tail.
"Nice to see you, Cloudypetal." He greeted her.
There was still some space in the patch of sunlight beside him, and he gestured with his head for her to join him in the warmth.
"If you're looking for anything interesting, I'm afraid you've caught me at a boring time. I wanted to take a break before I got back to work."
and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: are you that somebody? [c]   are you that somebody? [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 15:59

Cloudypetal dipped her head in acknowledgment, a relieved smile spread across her face. Thank the stars. "Thanks!" She replied, settling down next to him in the patch of sun. It was nice! The warmth embraced her, and it was a nice change from the cool air that lingered around the camp. At least, it's nice for now - with her fluffy pelt, though, it'll quickly become suffocating.

"Oh, don't worry about it being boring! I've had enough adventures to last a lifetime. Whenever you're ready to get back to work, I don't mind helping you out, too." She reassured him. She didn't think he was boring, anyway. In fact, the tom was the opposite and this was the perfect opportunity to get to know him. Her gaze briefly scanned the camp for his apprentice, but she failed to find Fidgetpaw. With a twitch of her whiskers, her gaze returned to the tom. "Err, I was actually curious about something too - your new apprentice. How's that been going? I'm afraid Sootstorm is going to assign me as a mentor, too, with the influx of kits. I'm a bit scared." She admitted, glancing at her paws self-consciously.

She wasn't sure how Pantherpounce felt about mentorship, but hopefully, he would be able to offer her some advice or at least something. She was a little desperate. Maybe he could mentor her for mentorship - which is a hilarious thought. Regardless, there were more kits than there were warriors - being given an apprentice felt more like an inevitably instead of a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you that somebody? [c]   are you that somebody? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

are you that somebody? [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: