Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 19:22

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight had felt horrible about not having the time to speak with Ploverpaw ever since it had been discovered she was safe. She had even been busy on the very day that she had returned, but now she finally had a chance. Her eyes were wide as she whispered just loud enough to be heard by the sleeping apprentices, "Ploverpaw, please meet me outside."
She blinked apologetically as a few other apprentices stirred in their slumber. She really did hate disturbing any of them when it wasn't their turn yet.

She couldn't stop the smile that began to spread on her maw as the she-cat padded out of the den to join her.
"I've missed you so much Ploverpaw... I had no idea what to think when you were gone, but that's all in the past now, fortunately. I'm just glad that you're safe, and I wish I could've been there to greet you on the mountains." Her voice was still low as she spoke to her friend in order to avoid waking any cats in the dens nearby. It wasn't an ideal first meeting. She wanted to shout for joy at the top of her lungs that one of her closest friends was still alive, and that wishes really did come true, but she restrained herself.

How could she have forgotten what she was there to say in the first place?
"Oh! And these herbs are for you. I'll be taking you to the Moonstone today, if you don't mind."
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 28 Feb 2024 - 16:00

But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.

Ploverpaw's tongue rasped her fur in a calm rhythm, thoroughly untangling the scruff that easily tangled when she slept. Her ears perked in recognition of the voice calling her name outside. "Yes, Thymelight?" She very nearly spoke an old suffix, but the beauty of the molly's name grew fonder on her tongue each time she said it. Ploverpaw stepped out of the den, a warm smile crossing her face once she saw her dear friend glowing in the morning light.

As much as she had worried for her family and friends when she was lost, their reciprocation was often more painful than the colder nights she'd spent on those cliffs. A kind cat like Thymelight who already held so much on her back did not need another ounce of stress, let alone a missing friend. Ploverpaw regretted the accident more than anything. But as Thymelight reminded her, she was grateful to be home. The apprentice moved closer to briefly brush her cheek against Thymelight's. "It's all in the past," she repeated quietly. "We're here together, now, and that's what makes me happy."

Ploverpaw looked to the herbs, then back to the medicine cat. "Oh," she gasped lightly and smiled. "Yes please, take me to the Moonstone. I can't wait to see it!"

She/Her | Appearance | Playlist | Adolescent

Based on a template by #kiikko

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 22:13

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight happily accepted Ploverpaw's embrace and quietly purred to express gratitude. Life and its ups and downs always seemed to fascinate her. She supposed that it was unrealistic to expect things to always be happy, but it was better to focus on the good things that life handed her instead of letting the negatives keep her down. What could be happier than this moment? Taking one of her closest friends to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan was something to celebrate.

"Lovely! Let's get going, then. I don't want it to get too dark on the way there." She told Ploverpaw before turning with a flick of her tail. She hadn't made the trip to the Moonstone too many times, but the route seemed to get easier to memorize every time she led another apprentice. She was grateful for the time to catch up with Ploverpaw as the two of them trekked through the forest to reach Mothermouth, and she was almost a bit disappointed that the journey was about to reach an end once Highstones came into view. "Stay close, okay? It's dark in there and I don't want you to get lost." Thymelight explained before ducking into the tunnel and padding through the darkness. Although it was rather uncomfortable, she knew that the sight to behold at the end was worth it.

There it was: the beloved Moonstone. The medicine cat gave Ploverpaw a quick smile and nodded toward the stone to signal that it was alright to take the next step.
"Touch your nose to it and StarClan will meet you in your dreams. I'll be here when you awaken."
She settled down nearby, but far away enough to give the apprentice her own space.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 20:00

But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.

Despite the moonstone residing on the complete other side of the forest from Skyclan, time seemed to pass quickly. With Thymelight as company Ploverpaw watched the sky turn from dawn to dusk before settling on nighttime. Only the moon and stars remained to guide their steps, a gift they could no longer rely on once they entered the cave. Ploverpaw nodded in response to her medicine cat's advice and closely followed her tail into Mothermouth's mysterious tunnels. There was little air the further they traversed inward, causing Ploverpaw to begin feeling uneasy- until the light of their destination peeked around a corner.

"Oh!" she gasped gently, "It's beautiful..." Glistening, glittering, gleaming. The Moonstone brought the same comforting light of its sky-bound namesake, only much closer. Within simple reach. Almost a step away. But Ploverpaw did not dare forget this was sacred ground. She looked to Thymelight who quickly reassured her. The apprentice waited no longer to approach. Its shining light filled her gaze, causing the matching pale iris of her eye to expand. She carefully laid down beside the Moonstone. Its cold touch on Ploverpaw's dark nose filled her mind with tranquility. She heard a soft, distant humming as her eyelids fell.

Ploverpaw | She/Her | Appearance | Playlist | Apprentice | Adolescent

Coding by #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 31 Mar 2024 - 13:03

Another apprentice that required her, so soon? Some StarClan cats might bristle, but Tansyfoot loved being called to speak at Moonstones. There were so many young cats down in the forest who felt lost or confused or had been hurt in some way. Some had the help of their families, but almost all of them needed extra guidance. For her, the chance to give such guidance was her favorite thing about living in the stars. When the RiverClan queen had been given the assignment of Ploverpaw, a cat who was not in her Clan, she had wondered for a brief moment--but then once she learned, she had nearly leapt for joy. Her son Fallenblaze's bloodline still survived; disseminated and forgotten, but it lived on in the forest still. None of them would remember her, not one so long gone, but having descendants kept the warmth and love in her chest ablaze. The young she-cat to which Tansyfoot would be speaking was part of her family--if not by blood, then at least by adoption. But according to her, that was close enough. Ploverpaw's mother, poor thing, had not been able to offer the unconditional love and support that every kit was owed. Though their meeting would be brief, Tansyfoot resolved to do her best to right this wrong. This she-cat was part of her family. With what little time she had, she would give all the motherly love and advice that she could. And so, with an eagerness that suffused her veins but a patience that stayed her paws, she waited.

But soon enough, finally, the time came. Ploverpaw opened her eyes into the plains of StarClan. The area in which she awoke was a starry echo of the border between RiverClan and SkyClan--except that the season, instead of an early newleaf, was in the full swing of greenleaf. A perfectly warm temperature, with sunbeams dappled through the leaves of deciduous trees. Rather than overfull of snowmelt or dried up with intense heat, the river flowed at its normal strength. Cool breezes rolled off of its gentle, bubbling current. And next to her, on the sun-warmed grasses of SkyClan's flourishing territory, stood a StarClan cat. The she-cat was only a little bit taller than Ploverpaw, and though she smelled of RiverClan, she looked very comfortable where she stood. Her sleek cream-colored fur and gray-speckled paws glittered, not with water from the river, but with stars that seemed embedded in her pelt. Bright green eyes shone as they met Ploverpaw's gaze. "Hello, Ploverpaw!" the she-cat purred, smiling warmly. "My name is Tansyfoot. It's very nice to finally meet you." She shifted her weight, as if she wanted to come closer but was uncertain over whether Ploverpaw would be comfortable with her doing so. "I know I'm not a SkyClan cat, but I figured that you would hear me better from over here. I'd rather meet you on your terms."

Tansyfoot spoke gently, but clearly. "It might seem odd, but I promise I have a reason for being your StarClan guide. Two reasons, actually. The first one is that we are actually related." When giving this information, her eyes sparkled. It was so nice to speak with a living relative. "I was alive a long time ago, so you wouldn't have heard of me, but you are something of a many-times-great-granddaughter of mine, through adoption. But ties of blood are not the same as ties of love, and you are one of my family members in every way that counts. I am so, so happy that I get to meet you, Ploverpaw." Her ears twitched, and she laughed. "But I won't make you uncomfortable by mother-ing you too much. Just let me know if you'd like a hug and I promise I would love nothing more than to give you one. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, though. The second reason, before I forget, is that I don't need to be from your Clan to give good advice. Whatever questions you have, the stars have decided that I may be good at answering them. I know that your life has been difficult in many ways, but... I hope that I am able to help you view things a little bit differently."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1