Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 19:07

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight was unsure if she'd ever be able to get used to the taste of traveling herbs. They were helpful, sure, but they would've been easier to swallow if they tasted like honeysuckle. She had quietly called for Myrtlepaw to join her near the camp's exit a few heartbeats ago since it was once again time for her to take an apprentice on their moonstone journey. She enjoyed traveling during the light of dawn and looking at how splendidly different the forest appeared to be when drenched in the first light of day, so she wasn't opposed to waking up so early to make the trip.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 22:28

Myrtlepaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlepaw pulled herself out of her nest and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She was not a morning person, but she obeyed the old cat regardless. Myrtlepaw quietly made her way to the camp entrance where Thymelight was waiting for her. She couldn't deny the early morning forest was a beautiful sight, but she felt her dreams where just as beautiful, plus she would be sleeping.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 17:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 22:55

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
"Good morning!" She purred with a soft grin.
"I know these aren't ideal for your first meal of the day," Thymelight gently nudged the herb bundle toward the apprentice with her front paw, "but they're very important, so eat up. Take your time."
She waited patiently for Myrtlepaw to finish the herbs before leading the younger she-cat out of camp. The morning breeze was chilly, but Thymelight didn't mind the weather if it meant she had the chance to watch the sunlight bounce off of the snow that blanketed the ground. How fortunate was she that her home was this beautiful?

When the pair made it to Mothermouth, Thymelight turned her head back to look at Myrtlepaw.
"Welcome to Highstones! This tunnel is very dark and if you get lost... that'd be very sad for both of us, I suppose. When we get inside, press your nose to the stone, and I'll be waiting for you when you're finished." The medicine cat instructed the other she-cat before disappearing into the darkness. Heartbeats passed before she finally emerged out of the tunnel and into the Moonstone's cavern. She couldn't help but smile as her eyes landed upon the illuminated rock once again, but she was sure to step back to give Myrtlepaw some well-deserved space.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 1:10

Myrtlepaw

"Good Morning"Myrtlepaw mewed before she swallowed down the herbs Thymelight gave her. 'Absolutely FOUL' She thought to herself, as she fought the urge to spit them back up. She followed closely behind the medicine cat, silently observing the forest as they went through it. The birds were chirping away in the tall trees, the morning light caught the shadows of the birds flying above. The snow glistened in the beams of sunshine that broke through the trees. Even though Myrtlepaw didn't like waking up early she did appreciate the scenery on this trip.

Once they reach the dark tunnel, Myrtlepaw's expression dropped. This is not what she expected, and the dark hole made her nervous. She was practically touching Thymelight's tail with her nose as they made their way through the tunnel. She refused to get lost. It wasn't too long before they were out of the tunnel and she was looking at the moonstone. She looked at the stone for a few seconds, laid down and pressed her nose against the stone...

She opened her eyes and immediately noticed the luscious, green grass blowing in the warm, summer breeze. She sat up and took in her surroundings, 'This must be Starclan'. Birds were still chirping and flying high in the sky. She watched them intensely, as they dipped and weaved through the air. It was quite the sight to see....

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 17:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 22:29

Stars shimmered and pulsed through the air as a Starclan cat approached Myrtlepaw. Copperfox, a pale, copper-striped cat with stars woven throughout his long fur approached the apprentice with a warm smile. He was a shorter tom, but stocky in build and well muscled. His eyes were like warm copper pools as he studied the young apprentice in front of him. It was always nice to see more members of Skyclan making the journey to warriorhood.

"Hello Myrtlepaw. I'm Copperfox, I was a warrior of Skyclan and I am the younger brother of Beechfang." His family had a very long history in Skyclan. He could trace his lineage all of the way back to Skyclan's first leader, Flamestar.

"I died in my sleep from a heart complication, but I fought many battles in my short lifetime. I was even considered a coward once, and a very poor climber for a Skyclan cat. But enough of me. Is there anything you wish to ask me, now that you know a bit more about who I am and where I started? I'm sure I can find some sort of advice to give you."

Copperfox sat down and wrapped his thick, bushy tail around his paws. He would wait patiently for her to speak, or offer general life advice if she couldn't think of anything before sending her back to the realm of the living.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 0:03

Myrtlepaw

Myrtlepaw's gaze was taken off the birds when the Starclan cat approached her. Taking a seat a few paces away, Myrtlepaw listened to the pale tom talk about himself, and pondered on a response when he asked if she had questions. She wasn't sure how to respond. "I'm not sure what to say? I am willing to receive any advice though." She mewed quietly, looking at the grass swaying beneath her feet.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 17:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 23:23

Her response was more than fair, and he just wanted to be sure she had nothing specific she wanted to ask before he just blathered on. Too many of his fellow Starclanners tended to do this, and it low-key annoyed him that some were still so full of themselves. Copperfox knew he was not the center of the universe, nor did he have any desire to be. With a nod, he thought for just a moment to give her the best, solid advice that he could without drowning her in a long story.

"My best advice to you is to always be aware that your perceptions of other cats, situations and even places can be skewed by your upbringing, or even your own experiences and learned behaviors. This doesn't make you a bad cat, but if you want a clearer picture of the world and to understand it as much as possible, consider other perspectives. Too many wars have been fought and too many lives have been lost over simple misunderstandings and a lack of empathy in this forest. You will stumble and make mistakes along the way, and that's okay, but do your best to fix those mistakes. That is what Starclan will judge you most on, when it is finally time for you to join us in Silverpelt forever."

Copperfox concluded his advice with a warm smile and approving eyes. She was a good she-cat. She'd make a fine warrior, so long as the shadows that would surely descend upon her life would not lead her astray. Copperfox would be her invisible ally through life and do everything in his power to beat those shadows back and away from her... but life would no doubt test her all the same.

"That's what I have for you, for now. If there is nothing more you wish to know, I will allow you to return to your medicine cat and let you both be on your way. It's a long journey back home."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 11:06

Myrtlepaw

Myrtlepaw sat pondering on the words of the Starclan cat. His advice was good. Her perception of other cats did seem skewed by the way her mom raised her. returning the warm smile. "Thank you for the advice Copperfox. I will try to be more aware of the way I perceive things. Myrtlepaw said returning the warm smile. She wasn't a social cat, and didn't feel like she ever would be, but that didn't mean she had to treat other cats like they were outsiders. From this day forward, Myrtlepaw silently vowed that she would do better and treat other cats with kindness, where kindness was due of course.

With a flick of her tail, Myrtlepaw turn around and curled into a ball. "It was nice chatting with you Copperfox." She mewed and then closed her eyes.

Myrtlepaw opened her eyes, and slowly sat up to look around the cave. Th-Thymelight, are you still here? Myrtlepaw's eyes were still adjusting to the dimly lit cave as she called out to the medicine cat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Myrtlepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: