Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 3:25

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
While it felt almost odd to be back home, her appreciation for the familiar setting was made obvious with the much more content behavior she displayed when back. Still, after taking some brief rest for herself—there were still duties that needed to be handled. Namely, moonstone journeys.

It was strange - the feeling of taking an apprentice back to Highstones after they'd been absent from the forest for so long. The forest seemed almost still without the presence of the clans—an unnerving sight for anyone used to seeing them around. But no matter now, they were back.

With herb bundle in hand, she padded to the apprentice's den and mewed gently, "Silverpaw? Are you awake? It's time for your Moonstone journey." When the she-cat emerged, she nodded towards the herb bundle for her to consume the contents inside.
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
silverpaw's moonstone journey

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 8:07

Already? It felt like she had barely set foot in her home before the silver she-cat was being dragged back up the mountains. Could Silverpaw pretend she was asleep? For one of the older apprentices in the den such antics were not acceptable. Silverpaw peeked open a singular green eye "I suppose." she meowed "Not that I want to go back the way that we just came." With a sigh, they rolled onto their belly, and pushed themself to her paws. Silverpaw joined Fawnshine outside, they should be excited. The moonstone was the next step in her journey to becoming the best warrior in ThunderClan, but anything to do with StarClan these days made Silverpaw less than agreeable. They should have faith in Silverpelt, she was home and alive; so were Quailprowler, and Wiggleowrm, and Mottlestar, and Vinecrawler and the rest of ThunderClan. They had been challenged, but they had lived. It was something to be grateful for, but what had she done as kit to deserve StarClan's wrath? Her eyes narrowed at the though, but she still took Fawnshine's herbs. "They are not so bad." mewed Silverpaw motioning to the herbs, time being sick meant they had had their fair share of herbs. The travelling bundle wasn't anything special once you got tuse to the taste of herbs. "I am ready, we may leave whenever."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 2:56

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
Fawnshine nodded, unsurprised at the lack of reaction despite the usual complaints about such bitter herbs. After all, going through an epidemic at such an unconventional time could only cause a cat to grow so used to having to ingest frequent herbs. "Right. Let us head off, then." With a nod, she promptly guided the apprentice out of their camp and off into the familiar woods of Thunderclan's territory.

Snow seemed like an everlasting blanket covering usually lush lands; herbs made much harder to find under such thick coats—some even as large as themselves. There were still more clanmates needing the cure and being infected by the sickness, but that was duty for another time to be handled. Turning around to face Silverpaw as they walked, she tilted her head. "Do you have any questions in mind that you might want to ask StarClan yet?"
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
silverpaw's moonstone journey

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 9:08

The snow was deep, each pawstep sinking into the thick drifts. Silverpaw was concentrating on keeping their stride as even, and smooth as possible as she kept price with Fawnshine. Her green eyes hardly moved from the blanket beneath them, not wanting to ever look upon the mountain path again. If she didn't look up then they wouldn't have left ThunderClan territory. Fawnshine's voice brought Silverpaw back to the now, dragging them from their internal moping. I can think of several questions for StarClan... she thought to herself But Fawnshine would probably bat me over the ears for them Their green eyes glanced from the snow to medicine cat, as they calculated their response, and how to not be offensive, especially if StarClan were listening and she was to meet them. 'I am not sure. I never really thought about it, I was too busy trying not to die." replied Silverpaw whiskers twitching "It will depend on who I speak to, whatever questions I have will come to me when I am there... Maybe I will ask them what makes a good warrior..."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: