Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking up [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

Looking up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Looking up [c]   Looking up [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 10:22

Crakekit adored her family. That much was obvious, especially if any cat spent even a few heartbeats with her. They'd never be able to escape without hearing something about how much she wanted to make her papa Sootstorm proud, how much she loved fighting with her sister Heatherkit, the way she always was complaining about Fennelbreeze wanting her to settle down, the way her brothers Fidgetkit and Stoatkit were growing too fast for her and it was unfair, or how she was going to probably go chew more on Rapidkit's tail. But, even then, there came a time in every kit's life in which they were approaching the precipice of the singular thing they had to look forward to: apprenticeship. Crakekit had already been training more-than-enough to try and be able to impress whoever it was that would be her mentor, always keeping her precious papa in the back of her mind. She would be WindClan's fiercest warrior. As part of that precipice, it meant she had to go beyond her family. All of her Clan needed to know she would be an apprentice worth having.

Looking with a mismatched gaze for any cat that smelled vaguely of her mother or father, it wasn't hard for her to find one. Standing up as tall and proud as she could, the kit moved forward with all the grace and pride she could muster. "Excuse me, are you a Windclan warrior? Can you teach me some battle moves? I want to be the best warrior ever!"

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down

Looking up [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: