Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Equilibrium [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4983

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 9:36

All of her other siblings were occupied for the moment doing... whatever it was that they were. To be quite honest, Crakekit didn't care, except for the fact that she felt particularly indignant that they would rather do anything other than spar with her. A grumpy look contorted her features, her slightly-stubby muzzle raising to scrunch even moreso as she looked around for a cat to interact with. It was of a particular stroke of misfortune that her favorite sister-Heatherkit-was nowhere to be seen. She couldn't even spot her father to try and show off some of the moves that she'd taught herself! That left her with... her brother. Fidgetkit.

She didn't hate him, per say. Not in the slightest. But something about how easily the toms seemed to be growing in comparison to her was downright frustrating. She wanted to be big and strong! After all, it was the big and strong cats that were feared the most! Hopping through the snow to get to him, Crakekit's singular fang pinched her bottom maw just a bit as she tilted her head. "Whatcha doooooooin? Do you wanna play? We should spar! We should get papa to watch, too!" She seemed to perk up with every word, especially as the heroics of war played through her mind. It was certainly a romanticized version, but it was war, nevertheless.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 512

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 10:39

Fidgetkit was rather busy lolling in the snow, flopping around like a landborne fish trying to stand up.

"So, if StarClan knows all the stuff, do they make snow? I wanna make snow, can they make warm snow..?"

The grey and white tabby seemed fixated on a particular cloud in the sky when he heard a familiar voice.

"Howdy, Crakekit," he meowed, sprawling as he tried to stand on his feet.

"D'ya think snow is just like clouds? They kinda look the same, don't they?"

His little tail flickered around him as he stumbled to walk. By all accounts, the tomkit was growing like a weed; nearly apprentice height, hardly the age. His paws were massive on his little legs and he truly felt so very wobbly.

"Spar? We should find Papa, I wanna know why we got claws."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Sagittarius Horse

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 12:57

Something about her brother was always going to simply puzzle her. Curiosity wasn't something she was exactly against, but the way that it manifested in the tom was peculiar enough that she couldn't quite wrap her head around it. Because of that, it irritated her. Such emotion manifested itself in the rapid twitches that came from the base of her tail, and she shook her head. "...They don't make the snow, silly. They don't control the weather." She rolled her eyes, stating it as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

She blinked again at him as he asked more about the clouds. Scrunching her brow as she looked upwards, there was a look on her face that was hard to decipher, but there was a lot of judgement that hid beneath her two-toned gaze. "Why... does that matter..?" Crakekit sounded exasperated. This was why she didn't go to Fidgetkit to spar all that often. He asked way too many questions.

Rolling a paw swiftly over her sibling's ear, she stuck her tongue out at him. "We've got claws to defend ourselves, you fluff-brain. How else would papa have gotten away from the wolves?" It was her favorite story to hear from their parents-the wolves that had hunted them down just before they were born. Batting her paws at her brother's back, each one got a bit stronger as she tested how his body reacted to her blows. "You gotta not ask so many silly questions. It makes you look clueless." She stated rather bluntly, almost oblivious to how the comment was a bit mean.

"But I guess you can ask papa your question if it means we get to spar! I can't get any apprentices to spar with me and you're like, apprentice-sized. What has mama been feeding you? I want some!"

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:25

His tail skittered and ticked. "But what does control the weather? Do you know?"

"The only people who are clueless are the ones who don't ask," Fidgetkit replied with a similar level of innocent brutality.

"...the same food as you, she hasn't been holding out...?"

Well, she wanted to spar. Hardly his idea of a thrilling time, but he would indulge it.

"Well, go on then. Do your worst!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:36

Crakekit simply blinked at her brother's commentary, taken momentarily aback by that brutality. She couldn't exactly stop him there. "...Most cats find their answers in their own heads," She amended her answer, giving a firm nod at that solution before looking at her brother.

"...You don't seem like you wanna. What if we race instead? Windclan cats should be fast!" She didn't like fighting with cats who wouldn't give it their all. But racing? That was in their blood!

Hopping from one paw to another, she grinned. "If you beat me to that rock, I have to answer all your questions for the next moon. But if I win, you can't ask any more silly questions for the next sunrise." Seemed like a good enough challenge to her.

ooc; I propose we roll an "effect dice" to see who wins the race. higher roll wins?

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:39

"You're on."

Fidgetkit turned to face the rock, his lanky body and massive paws shuffling underneath him. He may have been taller, but he wasn't used to his feet yet. It was by all accounts an even match.

OOC. I'm happy with that!
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:41

[Effect Die roll; higher number wins]
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:41

The member 'Byrin' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:43

ooc; effect dice roll

ic;

Crakekit grinned, ear to ear, in response. "Ready... set.... go!" She gave a heartbeat before taking off, having absolutely zero doubts as she launched forward. Mentally, she was imagining herself as a mighty warrior, zipping fast beyond any wolves or other predators that may come across the cats. She even skidded to a stop at the rock, dramatically spraying snow behind her as she looked for her brother. "Ha! I win! You'd think you were a Riverclan cat with those slow land-legs!" She teased, sticking her tongue out towards the tom.

Last edited by Kitty on Sat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:43

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Equilibrium [c] Mistpe10
Equilibrium [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:53

Try as he might, he started strong. Unfortunately, his paws betrayed him, and he bowled over onto himself, rolling in the snow.

"You haven't grown since you were born, growth spurts make you clumsy!"

The gray and white tabby finally got to his own paws, his tail lashing about. His tail flicked and swished and twitched as he scrambled off of the snow.

"Besides, Mama said it doesn't snow a lot where we live. Are you sure you're not some SnowClan cat?"

SnowClan? That would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 6:08

As she spun and watched her brother's inability to even maneuver the use of his own four paws, she giggled. The way the snow stuck to his fur was particularly amusing, and Crakepaw at least had the kindness to bat away a few remaining chunks that had stubbornly stuck themselves to her brother's fur. "But the long legs should make you fast!" She countered back. At his question, though, Crakekit tilted her head with a snort. "Nah, I'm pretty sure Heatherkit is the Snowclan one. She blends in the best with this stuff." Her paws tapped on the snowy terrain, leaving tiny paw-marks behind. "Besides, wouldn't that make you Skyclan if you're so tall? You're like a tree!"

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 6:13

"Doesn't SkyClan live in the trees? Their warriors are so big, what kind of tree could house a Clan?"

Fidgetkit seemed genuinely mindboggled by the thought of some of the SkyClan cats that were along for the journey living in a tree.

"Is Heatherkit good at racing?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 18:08

Blinking, Crakekit tilted her head to the side. "Wasn't my win supposed to mean y'don't ask any silly questions t'day?" Shaking her head quickly after, the mention of their sister simply prompted her to grin. "I don't think so! She won't ever race me, so I think she's scared to loose. Dont'cha think?"

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 19:45

"I wanna be there for that. I could judge it!"

As the true middle of the litter, he did have the weird feeling of being older and younger at the same time. Crakekit was the youngest, and sure acted like it.

The tomcat rolled his eyes when she brought up her bargain. "Don't you wanna know more about the other Clans? What if we fight them one day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equilibrium [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equilibrium [c]   Equilibrium [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Equilibrium [c]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: